=4=

Match Me If You Can
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiii~ hopefully you like this update ^^ if you have any funny Snapchat or Tinder stories to share, comment below ^^

and all kind of feedback is appreciated :)

Also, thanks for the new up-votes! I never expected this story to get so much support! :D

Thanks to: 

Lexaaa, aakyhae, kpopbubba, Chai-lattaemin, IStoleYourPocky,

MlleHana, Aquariuspeg, lifeless, Araluvjewel, hyukee44,

Yooniebear, hyukjaeshi, Kyumin_16

 

 

“Let’s get out of here,” Kyuhyun suggested. “Or else I’m going to die.”

Barely twenty minutes of the first lesson had passed, and they still needed to sit here for over two hours. Today, those lessons seemed even more torturous than usual. They couldn’t wait to get the hell out of here.

 

“What? Now?” Hyukjae questioned, and he leaned closer to his friend Kyuhyun.

The latter nodded, and whispered “Let’s just skip today. I really can’t endure it. Let’s just go to the café, so I can explain to you how to use Snapchat.”

 

Hyukjae nodded in response. Usually, he wasn’t the kind of person to skip class, but today, he exceptionally had the same opinion as Kyuhyun. He still hadn’t replied to Donghae’s last message and he wanted to wait until he had Snapchat. This, however, would require him and Kyuhyun getting out of here.

 

Kyuhyun started packing his stuff together and Hyukjae did the same. He then motioned him to get on his knees and to crawl out. Luckily, they were sitting at the very back. Their teacher didn’t like it when they disturbed the class or left in the middle of it, thus they needed to be as inconspicuous as possible. Hyukjae was the one to lead the way and he crawled to the door. Luckily, the door had only to be pushed in order to open and they both could easily crawl outside.

 

“Phew,” Kyuhyun sighed once they were outside the auditorium, and he got up. “Now let’s go.”

They headed outside the building and then to the café. It was less crowded than usual and they chose their usual seat, which was a table at the back. Once they had gotten their drinks, Kyuhyun decided to start his lesson about social media.

 

“Okay, before we start,” Kyuhyun said. “Please tell me that you at least know what Instagram is.”

Hyukjae scoffed, and retorted “Of course I do. What? Do you think I’m completely dumb?”
He shook his head in disbelief and he rolled his eyes at his friend. Kyuhyun, however, didn’t want to provide an answer to that question, but he simply hoisted an eyebrow. 

 

“Forget I ever said that,” Hyukjae then said, and he took a sip from his coffee. “And now tell me, what is Snapchat?”

Kyuhyun took a sip from his coffee as well and he put his cup further away. He took his phone and then he leaned over the table to show him. 

 

“This is the app,” Kyuhyun explained, and he pointed at a yellow icon with a white ghost on it. “Snapchat is really easy to use, even easier than Tinder. So all you have to do is take a picture and add a caption. Then send it, and that’s it.”

Kyuhyun took a picture of his coffee as an example and he showed him how to add a text to it.

“The caption is limited, though,” he continued. “And here, you find your contacts.”

 

“Isn’t it kind of stupid to spam people with weird pictures?” Hyukjae asked, feeling a bit sceptical about it. “They’ll be annoyed if they have to delete them all afterwards.”

Kyuhyun chuckled, and then he said “Not at all. You get to see those pictures only for a few seconds and then they’re gone forever. The maximum is ten seconds. You can basically send anything and when I say anything, I mean it.” He wiggled his eyebrows for Hyukjae to get the hint. “No one will see those pictures because you can’t save them.”

 

“This sounds like a stupid app to me,” Hyukjae asserted, and he sighed.
“Yeah, it’s sounds a bit stupid but actually it’s not,” Kyuhyun said. “Once you start using it, you’ll see that it’s really fun. Plus, in case you send an embarrassing picture, you can be sure that it won’t be made public.”

 

“Alright, you convinced me,” Hyukjae finally gave in. And everything only for Donghae…

Hyukjae downloaded the app and then he got started.

“Oh right,” Kyuhyun then remembered. “You can find people with their phone number, but only those you have in your phone, or by their username. So check if any of your contacts has Snapchat.”

“Alright,” Hyukjae mumbled, and he thought of a suitable username. Then he went to check the contacts.

 

“I added you,” Kyuhyun told him. “Normally, you get a notification and you have to accept me.”

“Okay,” Hyukjae did as he was told. “Accepted you.”

“Now send me something,” Kyuhyun instructed him.
Hyukjae took a picture of his coffee. The time limit was automatically set to ten seconds. Then he sent it.

 

Kyuhyun nodded in approval, but then he widened his eyes.
“Oh my God,” he said, and then he turned his phone toward Hyukjae to see. “We matched! We finally matched!”

Hyukjae couldn’t help but laugh. It seemed as if Sungmin, the guy Kyuhyun was into, had finally liked him back.

“I told you he couldn’t resist me for too long,” Kyuhyun said with a cocky grin, and he ran a hand through his hair.

 

While Kyuhyun was thinking of a good pick-up line to use on Sungmin, Hyukjae decided to reply to Donghae’s message.

 

 

Hyukjae: I sneaked out of the lecture. It was too boring :P my Snapchat is AllRiseSilver

 

 

An answer came almost immediately.

 

 

Donghae: Bad boy ;-) Added you

 

 

Indeed, he got a notification saying that he got added by someone. He quickly accepted him. Then he got another notification saying that he got a snap from Donghae.

“He sent a snap,” Hyukjae told his friend, and he leaned over the table to show him. Hyukjae felt his heartbeat quicken and he tried to prepare himself for what he was about to see. Now he would finally see what he really looked like. He felt nervous.

 

Hyukjae tapped Donghae’s name. However, instead of a selfie, Donghae had sent him a picture of a pile of documents.

 

“Oh man, so boring,” Kyuhyun commented. He, too, had expected something more interesting.

He turned his attention back to his own phone. Hyukjae frowned. He was a tad disappointed. He wanted to see him. However, he didn’t want to be the first one to send a selfie. Thus, he decided to send him a snap of his coffee and he added a caption saying how delicious it is.

 

A minute later, he got a Tinder message from Donghae.

 

 

Donghae: Don’t make me jealous with that coffee :-( What café are you at?

 

 

 

Hyukjae: Royal Café, not sure if you know where this is ^^

 

 

Donghae: I do! It’s really close to my office :-) I would go grab a drink right now, but I’m buried underneath a pile of documents. Need to get this done.

 

 

“Oh my God. Donghae told me this café is near his workplace,” Hyukjae told his friend. “And he wants to grab a drink, but he can’t since he has too much work.”

“What a pity,” Kyuhyun said, frowning. 

“What should I say?” Hyukjae asked, needing his friend’s advice.

“Just write the first thing that comes to your mind,” Kyuhyun advised. “Don’t think too much about it. Everything should come naturally.”

 

Hyukjae nodded and he wrote a reply.

 

 

Hyukjae: Another time then :-) 

 

 

He waited for Donghae to write something, but nothing came. Kyuhyun and Hyukjae sat there for another half an hour, and after they had finished their coffee, they decided to head home. It had been definitely a good decision to skip class, because Hyukjae couldn’t imagine sitting there until 5 o’clock. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter