It Takes a Cup of Coffee

Requitted Love


After filming Weekly Idol, the other unnies were busy chatting on how funny the show was.
Yuri was alone, luckily. Maybe she was too tired chatting with others. She used most of her energy with her other shows. Yuri has a quiet side, as well.

"Unnie!" Seohyun said and ran to Yuri.

"Oh, Seohyun, hey!" Yuri said.

"Are you going home?" Seohyun said

"Yeah. We all are." Yuri said kind of smiling with the obvious question.

"Oh... I mean with your own car?" Seohyun replied.

"Hmmm. Yeah." Yuri said.

"I'll probably get coffee on my way home." Yuri said

"How about you, Seohyun-nah?"

"I'm planning to drop by a coffee shop too." Seohyun said.

"Great, let's go together!" Yuri said.

Seohyun screamed "Yes" in her head. The circumstances had been with her today.

Yuri held Seohyun's wrist and walked fast to her car. 
"We didn't say goodbye to the others." Seohyun said. But in her head she was happy.

"They wouldn't mind. They're still so hyper. I wanted to have some quiet time first." Yuri said and smiled gently.

Seohyun returned the smile. The drive was quiet yet the silence was comfortable.

Yuri parked the car at a coffee shop in Gangnam.
"So... are we drinking it at the coffee shop or take out?" Yuri said.

Seohyun just stared at Yuri indecisive of what to choose.

Yuri noticed this and said, "My house... if you want." She winked.

"Oh okay." Seohyun said shyly.

Yuri caressed Seohyun's blonde wavy hair. She went out of the car and went to the shop.

Seohyun's heart fluttered with what Yuri did. She was still the Yuri before who was sweet and gentle before. She acts so hyper and playful to others especially Hyo and Soo but she is so smooth towards Seohyun.

Yuri went back and gave Seohyun her coffee. "We wouldn't be able to sleep tonight." Yuri smiled naughtily.

Seohyun pushed Yuri quite with some force. 

"Joo Hyun nah!" Yuri said

"What's with the smile, Yuriiii?" Seohyun said.

"You're not calling me unnie, huh?" Yuri said.

"We're alone anyway." Seohyun then winked, playing along with Yuri. 

Yuri almost spilled the coffee she sipped. Seohyun sure knows how to flirt these days.

"Aren't you going to drive now, Kwon?" 

"You want to?"

"Aniyo. You said you were bringing me to your house." Seohyun raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, I was about to steer the wheel when you..." 

"When I what?" Seohyun played dumb.

"Never mind."

While Yuri drove, Seohyun called her mom. 
"Omma, I'm sleeping with Yuri unnie tonight."

"..."

"Oh the ones at the dorm are Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Sunny and Tiffany unnie."

"..."

"Are your parents at home?" Seohyun asked Yuri.

"No. They went to our province as well as my brother."

"Omma, no. I have to accompany Yuri unnie for tonight. You know she only has her dogs when her parents are away.

"Okay... Yeah goodnight Omma."

Yuri can't stop smiling while driving. She has Seohyun for tonight.