Sleepover Part 2

Requitted Love

Yuri stood up from the couch and lifted Seohyun up with them facing each other. Seohyun's legs, wrapped around Yuri waist. Yuri turned around, spinning for several times. Seohyun punched Yuri's shoulders slightly telling her to stop.

Yuri continued to smile, like her usual self and brushed her nose against Seohyun's. Yuri walked to her room, laying Seohyun on the bed. Yuri lied down beside her. Yuri stared at Seohyun. Seohyun looked back and brushed her hands against Yuri's cheek.

"Gosh..." Seohyun uttered in English.

"What?" Yuri said.

"I waited so long for this." Seohyun said.

"I waited for you to grow up, and now you're a pretty lady." Yuri replied.

Yuri placed her hand on Seohyun's cheek as well.

"Are you sleepy? Wanna watch TV?"

"I'm not sleepy but I just wanna lie in bed. Are you sleepy?"

"Yeah, kind of. Tired from swimming, I guess." Seohyun frowned and Yuri noticed her expression. "Why?" Yuri smiled.

"You sure enjoy the half guys on that show." Seohyun was talking about Yuri's appearance in Cool Kiz on the Block Swimming season.

"Not that I enjoy it but I can't help but look. But that doesn't mean I like it, c'mon." Seohyun liked that Yuri's honest. Yuri closed her eyes and snuggled against Seohyun's neck. Seohyun slightly raised her position and pushed Yuri to the side.

"Sorry... didn't know you don't like it." Yuri said apologetically.

"No, I like it. I mean, I just wanna look at you... Go on, sleep now." Seohyun said.

"How can I sleep while you're looking at me? Yuri flashed her captivating smile. Seohyun pecked Yuri's lips. Yuri smirked with the act.

"Sometimes I don't get it if you smirk like that."

"Means, I love you." Yuri said. Seohyun faced the other direction.

"Hey, I thought you like to look at me."

"I thought you wanted to sleep." Yuri then back hugged Seohyun before drifting to sleep close after that.

The coffee had a great effect on Seohyun. She faced Yuri and stoked the strands of hair blocking her girlfriend's face. She can't help but adore her peaceful beautiful face. She kissed her forehead, her nose, then her lips. A slight smirk appeared on Yuri's face. Seohyun smacked Yuri's shoulders.

"Yah! I thought you were sleeping." Yuri didn't move an inch.

"Yuri?" Seohyun checked again and it seems that Yuri is indeed sleeping.

"Aish!" Soon after, Seohyun also drifted to sleep.

 

The next day, Yuri woke up first. She kissed Seohyun's forehead and fixed her blanket.

"I love you."

 

Yuri prepared breakfast. She cooked bacon, eggs and sausage. After finishing, she went to the room but then Seohyun opened the door just in time.

"Morning." Yuri said.

"Yul." Seohyun greeted with a sleepy voice. Her hair was gathered on the side.

Despite the messiness of her hair, she looked so damn hot. Yuri brushed her fingers to Seohyun's hair. She kissed her nose afterwards. Seohyun blushed at the intimacy. Seohyun held Yuri's shoulders to push her slightly away from her, conscious of the suddenness of the bounds they've already crossed. Yuri noticed it and Seohyun covered her face.

"I haven't washed my face yet." Yuri smiled at her cuteness.

Seo was shy but it was okay for Yuri to see her bare face. Aside from that, when they weren't official yet, Seohyun would say, "I haven't washed my face yet, unnie."

Now Seohyun, opted to skip saying, "unnie". Yuri remived Seohyun's palms that covered her face. She leaned closer and pressed her lips against Seohyun's. Yuri unconsciously pushed Seohyun to the wall and kissed her with more ardency. Seohyun hugged Yuri, bringing her closer. Their lips intertwined and their bodies close with each other. Seohyun slightly pushed Yuri away and looked down, too shy to show her flustered face. But soon after she faced Yuri, curious to how she looked liked after their heated kiss. Yuri was breathing hard, her chest raising, looking so dashing as ever.

They established a short eye contact before Seohyun said, "I got to wash my face first."

"Yeah... Uhm, sure." Yuri was still at a loss for words after showing all their emotions.

Seohyun left to the washroom and Yuri couldn't process everything in her mind. She went to the kitchen, unsure of what to do next. Seohyun still surprises her. She still couldn't believe that she had become intimate with the youngest of the group. She will always be the baby of the group even if she is already in her mid-twenties.

Seohyun went out of the washroom, and Yuri looked at her. Yuri was suddenly reminded that she prepared breakfast. Seohyun approached her and sat in front of Yuri. Yuri also sat afterwards.

"Wow! You prepared so much... Un- hon-ey." Seohyun was about to say unnie but managed to whisper "honey" Yuri smiled widely at the endearment and pinched Seohyun's cheek.

"Cha!" They started eating breakfast.

"Hmmm, yummy." Seohyun said.

"I thought you were going to say it's unhealthy." Yuri said.

"We could always go to the gym together." Seohyun said.

"Together?" Yuri said.

"Yeah! Pabo! We go to the same gym, remember, unless you wanna go with Donghae oppa?"

"Eh? Don't tell me you're jealous?" Yuri replied

"Aniyo! Haven't you told me that Donghae oppa dates Minho." Seohyun laughed. Yuri ruffled her hair like crazy but still cute.

"And whenever people see me in that gym, they think that I am dating either of the two." "Do you have fruits, unnie?"

"Unnie?" Yuri raised her eyebrow.

"You're still older than me. And besides, it's cute. Yuri-unnie."

"I'm the only one who calls you unnie in the group and it's cute anyway."

"But you call everyone else, unnie too!" Yuri protested.

"Unnie, that I'm crazily in love with." Seohyun said casually, eating her food.

"Yah!" Yuri kicked Seohyun's leg under the table.

"What?" Seohyun said.

"Nothing." Yuri replied "Pabo!"

Seohyun laughed at Yuri's way of avoiding the sweet talk.

"Thanks, Yul." Yuri's mood brightened again with Seohyun not addressing her as an unnie.

"I like it."

"Like what?" Yuri had always been vague in some of her wordings, not just in her Instagram captions.

"I like it that you treat me as a lover, not just an older sister."

"I always loved to. Gosh! You've been treating me like a baby for a long time, Kwon!"

"Sorry. I guess "us" was just a matter of time and now we're here." Yuri said.

Seohyun extended her hand to hold Yuri's hand. They stared at each other, unmindful of how cheesy they were.

"I have to bring Hani to Mom's house before we go to New York. Then I have to film in Gyeonggi-do after."

"Then I'll only see you when we film Channel SNSD?" Seohyun said. Yuri only nodded and pouted her lips.

"Don't worry, we'll find time together." Seohyun assured Yuri.

"Yeah, I guess it's time to bring you back home to your parents then." Yuri said. Yuri drove off from her car to Seohyun's house. Upon arriving at the front of Seo residence, Yuri looked at Seohyun.

"Bye." Yuri kissed Seohyun's cheek. Seohyun, with her long arms, hugged Yuri's shoulder, limited with the space they have in the car. Seohyun was hesitant to go down. "Uhm..."

"Seo, what is it?" Yuri asked.

"Would you want to at least have dessert inside?" Seohyun said.

"I can greet your parents but I couldn't stay long, I have a schedule to attend to."

"Okay." Seohyun went out of the car and Yuri followed suit. Seohyun hugged her mom upon entering. Yuri saw how good Seohyun's upbringing is.

"Yuri, aigoo... Thanks for taking care of our Juhyun." Seo's mom said.

Yuri smiled shyly. "It's my honor, Ma'am. But Seohyun has always been a good girl.

"Sorry, but I have to go." Yuri said. "Sure, you are always welcome here." Seo's mom said.

Yuri can't control herself. It's just bothering her not to tell Seohyun's mom anything. She gathered all her courage. "Is there something wrong?" Seohyun's mom noticed Yuri's facial reaction. "I have to be honest, Ma'am." Yuri said. "Yuri?" Seohyun frowned. She knew they both wanted to keep everything a secret first. "Seohyun and I... we're together."