Mini Olympics

Requitted Love

SeoRi 6

Based on Channel Soshi Ep 5
 
Here I am at a watermark with the Soshi unnies to shoot for our Mini Olympics.
 
Seohyun POV
 
I stared at Yuri unnie and she immediately stared back at me. She was playing with Hyoyeon unnie goofing around. 
 
The day went fast and surprisingly, Yuri wasn't scoring that well. She was supposed to be the most athletic. How I wish we were team mates, we could make  a great team. I want to hug her to motivate her to win but we couldn't reveal the real score about us just yet. Having a secret relationship is quite fun, because no one can disturb us. I think it would be better this way.
 
We chose a member who we want to pair up with in the last game, the giant slide. I chose Yuri of course.
 
Now Sooyoung Hyoyeon unnie are paired up; Yoona and Taeyeon unnie. Sunny unnie had to leave for her radio show. Everyone was rooting for me and Yuri as a team because of Yuri's athletic built, and my "deadly" elbows which can pop the balloons for the game after the giant slide ride.
 
Yuri placed her arms around my shoulder and held me close. I felt that she wanted me to be her pair as well. The PD announced that Yuri and Tiffany unnie will be paired up. I wanted to get mad! How come Yuri was expecting me to be her partner when she chose Tiffany unnie at the prevoting before filming. Of course everyone voted for Yuri unnie because she is sporty.
 
I had to choose from the staff members. I didn't make it obvious that I was hurt. They told me to choose our manager but I want a girl partner. I chose the PD unnie.
 
The game started and we watched as Yuri and Tiffany unnie slided down the big slide. How I wish I was with Yuri, holding my waist as we slide down. She would be smiling and O would blush madly. But this bastard did not choose me.
 
We watched as they popped the balloons. They were so slow and I can see Tiffany unnie blaming Yuri for not making use of her athletic talents. 
 
Next was HyoSoo team who popped the balloons way faster than YulTi team. Our team went next and we were also faster than YulTi. Yuri was watching us, smiling like usual.
 
PD unnie and I finished and Yuri was still submerged in the pool, waiting for YoonTae team. Tiffany was too mad to watch. She was expecting too much in winning.
 
I swam to the side to watch YoonTae unnies. Yuri held my hand under water. I couldn't resist her hold even if I was mad at her.
 
"Sorry. Let me explain later." Yuri said.
 
I glanced at her side and her eyes always looked sincere. That's why I fell in love with her in the first place.
 
After the the slide and balloon game, we still had the final game. Yuri stood beside me and I was happy she did that.
 
After this we celebrated the surprise party for Tiffany unnie.
We wrapped up the filming and we proceeded to the van to go back home.
 
I sat at the end near the window. Yuri sat beside me.
The ride was silent because everyone was so tired. It was dark in the van but I could still see all the unnies were asleep. 
 
Yuri slid her head on my shoulders.
I think she is awake. She slightly life her head and kissed my neck lightly, then my jaw and my cheek.
 
"Sorry." She uttered near my ear.
 
She still owes me an explanation but this would suffice for now.
 
After a few hours, we reached the dorm. Everyone stayed at the dorm first since it's comeback season.
 
Everyone just went to their respective rooms and here I am left with Yuri in the living room.
 
She stared at me with deep eyes and sighed. 
 
"I chose Tiffany cause you know her reactions. They're way too funny cause she doesn't know anything about sports."
 
"She's funny huh? Am I not fun to be with? Why don't you date her instead?"
 
"Seohyun-nah? We talked about this. You know I could just hug you on cam and show the world I love you, right? But it would be risky. But if you want me too... I could make our ship sail so that we can be GG's love couple."
 
Seohyun laughed and smiled at Yuri. Yuri had a confused expression.
 
Seohyun wrapped her arms around Yuri's waist.
 
"I'm just kidding. I know. I understand. Besides, if you chose me, I might just not control and kiss you if we won or something."
 
Yuri leaned in for a slight peck.
"I love you, baby, only you."
 
"I love you too."
 
Yuri leaned in again to kiss Seohyun but they heard footsteps coming to the kitchen.
 
Hyoyeon appeared and drank water.
 
She went to the living room and looked at Seohyun and Yuri.
 
"I heard everything." 
 
Yuri and Seohyun stared into each other and back to Hyoyeon.
 
"I'll keep it as a secret. Don't worry. You guys know you could trust me."
 
And Seohyun and Yuri know that Hyoyeon's a reliable friend. Even if she jokes around, she is really a mature person.
 
"Thanks, Hyo." Yuri said.
 
"No problem."
 
"Are you not sleeping yet unnie?" Seohyun said.
 
"I woke up and I couldn't sleep. I guess I'm still hyper. I was still surprised Yuri ranked the lowest. At least I ranked second to Sooyoung. How can you be a man to Seohyun when Seohyun even ranked higher than you in our Olympics."
 
"Yah! I was always the first to play so you guys already ahead the chance to study the stategy. Besides, what we played are not even legit sports." Yuri defended.
 
"Well, you have a point. Aren't you two sleeping?"
 
"We're not yet sleepy."
 
"Okay, who's game for movie marathon?"
 
"Okay, we are!"