Channel Soshi in NY

Requitted Love

SeoRi 7 
KCON New York
Channel Soshi Ep 6-7

Yuri POV

Seohyun told me that she was meeting her American friend upon arrival in New York. I still find it weird that she has an English speaking friend. My quiet side just shows when people speak in English. I told her it was okay. It's time for her to bond with her friend she rarely sees. They say that you need time to be away from your lover so that the love gets sweeter when you haven't seen her after a long time.

Hyoyeon told me she wanted to go shopping and she is the perfect buddy to go to when I am stressed and have a lot of thoughts. Sooyoung joined us and it was perfect since she always go shopping with her sister in NY so she knows the place. She also knows what clothing suits me.

Hyoyeon was the one holding the Go Pro camera while filming for Channel Soshi. Maybe she got used to filming herself after having her own reality show.

We got lost. Apparently Sooyoung forgot her sense of navigation. We only came across Victoria Secret and after that, it was time for us to go back to our hotel.

I placed my night mask and leg wrap as a relaxation before going to sleep. 

I texted Seohyun where she was.

Y: Where are you? We're back at the hotel.

S: Yu~ <3 we're at a club. Having drinks with friends.

Y: Huh? :(

S: What's with the sad face? What are you doing?

Y: thinking of you

S:  I'm alright. I won't be drinking too much. You know me, Yul.

Y: Don't get drunk! I'm worried you know. Especially that I'm not there with you. You're not even with any of the members.

S: okay, okay. I'll go now. Before these people get drunk.

Y: Good.

I woke up the next morning without hearing anything more about Seohyun's adventure in NY.

All 8 of us were at the van and Seohyun was already sitting in front with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.

Sunny sat beside me for some reason. That girl. She's really something...

Sunny asked me what I want. This is a clue that I am her monito. Since we're in the topic, I said,

"Okay guys, just tell what you want to receive, let's start with Seohyun."

"Just give me the money." Tiffany said.

"I hate LP's okay!" Hyoyeon said.

Aish these two loud mouths uttered endlessly that the other members didn't have the chance to voice out what they want, especially, my Seohyun.

"Hehehehe." I laughed loudly. Just thinking of my baby makes me happy.

"Yah! Kwon Yuri!" Hyoyeon said.

"Eh?" I asked in a cute voice.

"You're weird." Hyoyeon said.

We reached the restaurant and I hurried to talk to Hyoyeon. 
"You seem to know what to order. You've researched the place?"

"Yes. Sooyoung told me all the good food to order."

I sat beside Seohyun and Hyoyeon sat beside me. I continued talking to Hyoyeon, as well as Soo and Yoona. I avoided staring at Seohyun as our relationship is still a secret to our members. 

Tiffany was explaining the menu to Sunny and Taeyon as it was in English.
Sooyoung who was on our side of the table was discussing what are the good food to order. I told her to order since she knows English.

Apparently, Seohyun was listening to our conversations as she ordered ordered the food and confidently spoke in English. She's not like Tiffany when she speaks but her Korean English is excellent. I felt really proud as an unnie, and find her English y, as her lover. I could only control my giggle as the others would find me weird getting all jittery over my secret lover. 

While waiting for our orders, everyone was taking selcas, with Tiffany on the lead. I took one with Hyoyeon and then with Seohyun. 

I raised my arms to our direction signaling her to take a picture with me. She maintained a proper distance and cutely posed with a peace sign.

I stared at the output and it was perfect. This is actually our first selca as an official couple.

I stared at her and she stared back. We smiled gently at each other, the others with no idea of what feelings we shared.

Soon after our food arrived. With the first bite, my roast beef sandwich was perfect.

"Hmmm, guys, this is good!" I said.

The rest were all concentrating on their own food. It was only Seohyun who noticed me (of course.)

"Give me, give me." She said.

"You should order your own." I said. Hyoyeon laughed as she thought my answer was sarcastic. What I meant was she should order her own because it is so good that one bite wouldn't be enough.

I gave Seohyun my sandwich and she enjoyed eating the 1/4 that was left of it. The thought of me biting it first then she bit the rest makes my heart flutter some more. Seohyun wanting to share the sandwich with me is such a cute gesture. She never did that before when we weren't dating. Her simple acts show that she is bolder now and wants to give in with our relationship.

The next day, we had our concert and I was happy to meet all our fans in New York. It has been a long time since they saw us so I made an extra effort in fanservice. Seohyun and I were both busy interacting with fans. We didn't really have an interaction during our performance. I saw her glancing at me and I smiled at her. If I looked even more, I might go crazy.

The night was still young. After the concert the staff of Channel Soshi brought us to a fine dining restaurant.

We gave our gifts to our monito. I gave Yoona a friendship ring.
Hyoyeon and Seohyun got each other and I was happy since they were really like sisters.

We all proceeded to our respective rooms as we arrived the hotel. I purposely walked slow so that I could approach Seohyun when everyone went inside their rooms. Seohyun was about to close the door when I barged into the door.

Seohyun was shocked and looked at me without saying a word. Although I can see a bit of jealousy and annoyance in her eyes, I can still see that she loved my presence in front of her just now.

I looked at her back. I didn't know where to start. I was busy filming "Cool Kiz" and "The Rallyist" and this was the time that we saw each other again. 

I didn't know how to start a proper conversation. We had a lot to talk about, a lot of things to catch up on each other.

She was leaning against the wall, waiting for my explanation why I just entered her room.
"I..."
I went to her closer and touched her cheek as I brought my face closer to her. I kissed her torridly, showing her how much I missed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. As we run out of breath, we looked at each other intently.

Seohyun looked down and was probably flushed. But then she looked up and her eyes were full of questions.

"Hi." She smiled gently

I laughed a little and replied, "Hi"

"How have you been?" Seohyun asked

"Pretty tired but you know I like being busy right?" I replied.

Seohyun just nodded her head.

"Uhm... I have something for you." I said.

I brought out a pair of rings with diamonds around it.

"Yuri?"

"Uhm... I thought you would get jealous if I gave Yoona a friendship ring. So I... Bought you something more special."

"Yu... But this is so expensive." Seohyun said as I placed the ring on her finger.

"But you deserve it." I said as I kissed her forehead. I just couldn't get enough of her. I kissed her nose then pecked her lips.

Seohyun replied, "I shouldn't wear it in public right? Cuz YoonYul is such a public couple."

"As to not garner attention, yeah, just keep it. But what YoonYul in the public is open to interpretation. Yoona is just so straight. I wouldn't think others would think of us as a couple."

"I guess so. So how are you?" Seohyun asked

"I just answered that right." I said

"Oh yeah." Seohyun scratched her head.

"I'm the one who should get jealous cuz you and Hyoyeon are so into each other these days" I said.

"You know that's there's no reason for you to get jealous over her." Seohyun said.

"Yeah... Just kidding." 

"I think I should get going. You should sleep." Yuri said.

"Oh..." Seohyun said.

I kissed Seohyun again.
"They might get suspicious if I slept here." 

"You're right." 

I automatically went to the door as Seohyun followed.

"Good night." I said 

"Good night." Seohyun replied.