Sleepover

Requitted Love

Yuri typed in her password to enter her condo unit. 

Seohyun stepped inside and saw Hani, Yuri's dog sleeping.

"Aaah, Hani-yah." Yuri brushed her hands on the dog, afraid to wake her up.

"Should I feed her?" Yuri asked Seohyun.

"She wouldn't be asleep if she's hungry."

"Yeah... Are you done with your coffee?" Yuri asked.

"Almost." Seohyun said as she sat down on the sofa.

"It's been a while." Yuri said and joined Seohyun on the sofa.

"Yeah." Seohyun said. "And Sorry."

"For what?" Yuri smiled with curiosity in her eyes.

"For... not being with you. I mean, we were always together before." Seohyun said.

Yuri took Seohyun's hand in her lap and held it tight, assuring her of something. "I understand. We were finishing our college... we had some schedules... and she left... we didn't know what to do as a group."

"If Jessica comes back, will you still get back together?" Seohyun asked.

"Me and Jess broke up way back, even before she left. She even loved Taeyeon more than she did to me. I was just like a rebound or a boy toy. I'm just to hot to resist but she never loved me more than as a member."

Yuri took Seohyun's cup and shook it. "You're done." Yuri stood up and threw their cups.

Yuri went to her bedroom. When she went out she was wearing a night gown, her tanned and toned legs could be seen. She held extra clothing to give to Seohyun. "I hope this will suffice."

Seohyun took it and changed. Minutes later she went out of the bathroom.
Yuri was in awe. "You really look like an angel."

Seohyun smiled and sat close to Yuri again. 
Yuri just wanted to hold Seohyun's tighs and bring her hands up and caress her body...
She felt guilty of her thoughts. Seohyun is too innocent for right away.

"Seohyun-nah." Yuri said.

"Yeah?"

"You can switch on the TV if you want to." Yuri said.

"I'm fine. I wanted to talk to you since I approached you earlier." Seohyun said.

"Oh, yeah sure. Maybe that's what I want to ask you as well."
Yuri said.

Seohyun started, "Well... I'll get straight to the point. I thought you don't like me anymore and it was my fault we became distant. But then I don't know how to explain it but just now that we were alone together... I felt different. I thought about this. I always thought about it and it just boils down to one thing....
I love you Yuri."

Yuri looked straight at Seohyun's eyes. She held her face and leaned closer. She was surprised at her act. She wanted to be gentle. But she kissed her eagerly, releasing all the bottled up feelings and hesitant actions over the years. The heated kiss showed how they love each other and the love that never changed even if they weren't straightforward before with what they felt for each other.
Although Yuri wanted to show how much she truly loves Seohyun, she still controlled herself to make love beyond the kiss. She wanted to enjoy their new relationship first before putting Seohyun in another situation. was not important at this moment, what matters is that they know they love each other.

"I love you too, Seohyun-nah." Yuri stared into Seohyun's eyes and hugged her tightly.

"You don't know how I controlled myself just now." 

Seohyun pushed Yuri again. This time too forcefully that she fell on top of Yuri on the couch. 
"You think I'm not capable for that, huh?" Seohyun asked.

Yuri could see Seohyun's cleavage in full view with their position. Yuri quickly straightened herself bringing Seohyun, with her to sitting position again.

"Do you want to do IT, NOW?" Yuri asked sincerely.

"Oh, I want you so bad, Yuri... BUT..."

"But what? Yuri said smiling from ear to ear. Shocked at what the so called innocent SNSD Makanae said.

"It should be reserved for the future." Seohyun said.
She added, "But I can guarantee it's reserved especially just for you, my Kwon Yuri." 

Yuri pecked at Seohyun's lips. "We could at least cuddle on my bed tonight right?" 

"I'd love too Yuri... 
...Unnieeeh... " Seohyun said unnie quite sarcastically and seductively.