Distant

Requitted Love

Seohyun can't take it anymore. Seeing Kwon Yuri being so hot and pretty these days attracts her even more to her unnie. Aside from that she also acts kind towards her.

Remembering how Yuri comforted her when she cried during one episode of Channel SNSD. Yuri was the one who hugged her and caressed her hair.

Although, these days Yuri seems to be distant.  Yuri was the one who was so sweet towards her before. They would go on dates in Disneyland and Yuri would hold Seohyun's arm at airports. They would go shopping at airports when their manager wasn't looking. They would enjoy drinking coffee and visiting the bookshop. Admittedly, it was Seohyun who was distant or reserved. Yuri was always sweet. But this time, it was the opposite.

Seohyun wanted to bring back the old times. She wanted to return how sweet Yuri was to her before. She was determined to make Kwon Yuri to be finally hers.

Seohyun was disappointed when Yuri stood beside Sunny instead of her during weekly idol. During the random dance practice, she was happy there were some dances that they were beside each other.

She pulled Yuri's arm to fix her position. They communicated with their eyes. Yuri smiled, saying to just dance. It was so quick to fix positions at this moment. Seohyun felt it. She felt the spark, that Yuri recognized her presence. Yuri smiled towards her, unlike to Tiffany that she ignored when she asked her to fix her position.

Seohyun was happy. This is the first step to them renewing their relationship, a friendship that could have blossomed to love way back.