"Weak"

My weakness

Kim Jongin POV

6 yrs ago, Friday 6:30pm, Seoul

"Jongin hyung, did Jongdae hyung reply yet?" I looked at my phone and sighed "no... not yet, geez what's taking him so long" I looked down at my 10 yr old brother. Although I was 5 yrs older and we had different fathers we still had one thing in common, our mother and honestly he looked more like our mother then I did. "Minseok are you cold, here have my scarf" I wrapped the long fabric warmly around Minseok and he accepted with a quiet thank you. A few minutes passed and my phone vibrated, 

To: Kkamjong

From: Dancing Machine

sorry really sorry... im really close ill be there soon :)

I sighed and replied with a simple ok and told Minseok that Jongdae would be here soon. As I finished my sentence I sould here foot steps coming closers, thinking it was Jongdae I yelled "hey because of you we had to wait for more then 20mins out in the cold". The next thing I know i'm screaming in pain and clutching my leg I hear Minseok "Hyung? HYUNG are you okay what's going on is Jongdae hyung here?". I try to reply but several hands grabbed me and Minseok, who looked terrified. Before I could yell a damp cloth was put to my mouth as my struggling weakened my eyes started to close and the last thing I see was a man carrying a unconcius Minseok away.

.

.

.

I woke to a dull pain in my head I could hear people talking but couldn't open my eyes so I stayed still trying to figure things out. I knew my hands and legs were tied with something was it duck tape, I also felt a pole behind my back with my hands. I heard bits and pieces for a few seconds until my head felt more concious "how many do we have right now?"; "we're onto our third and fourth so we have two full packs"; "good, how about the other requests, we have to comlpete this job successfully or we won't get the money"; "don't worry sir we got everything". I was fully awake and terrified what were they talking about where was Minseok as I was questioning everything I panicked were they talking about Minseok what were they doing to him how dare they touch Minseok. As I sat there thinking about a plan I got more angerier as the seconds went by. I shifted my hands slowly trying to not get caught until I felt a cold metal object touching my head I froze in shock "hey brat I know you're awake open your eyes" I stayed still debating if I should listen when I felt a sting and a painful groan escaped my mouth. I stared at the face before me glaring at the hand that was touching my wound, the man was also holding the gun and crouched on one leg. He wore a black suit and had a dragon tattoo on his neck. When he smirked I lost all my patience and yelled "WHAT DO YOU WANT? WHERE'S MINSEOK? IF YOU DARE TOUCH HIM I'LL KILL YOU!!" I was gasping for air as I finished my rant but I was given a punch to my cheek as a reply. My eyes widend in shock and tasted blood in my mouth "well that's to bad isn't kid cause it's already to late, after we've got all the things we want from the other kid we'll be selling him to the black market or prostituion I mean it'll be a waste of a pretty and cute face. But that's only if he survives... I'll tell you something, think of it as a small gift before you die, I'll tell you what's happening okay" I just glare at him I'll kill them for touching Minseok I want let them sell him anywhere I'll kill them kill them kill kill "well we were told to collect some stuff from the other kid you know like packs of blood, hair samples, nails and all that sort of stuff. Also all of his finger prints and ." I couldn't take it anymore  what the hell are they doing "YOU YOU TOUCHED HIM JUST YOU WAIT I'LL KILL YOU"

BANG BANG "FREEZE DON'T MOVE YOU HAVE BEEN SURROUNDED MOVE ONE MUSCLE AND WE WILL SHOOT I REPEAT DON'T MOVE" I see several policemen infront of the entry way to the warehouse with shields and guns. The man infront of me looks towards the policemen and glare tightening his grip on the gun, a policeman sees me and shouts at the dragon tattoed man "PUT DOWN THE GUN NOW AND SLOWLY MOVE AWAY FROM THE CHILD PUT YOUR HAND IN THE AIR NOW!!". When I see the dragon tattoed man hesitate adrenaline takes over and with all my might I kick the dragon tattooed mans balls and he jumps up in surprise and doubles over in pain and the police force starts entering and shoots any resisting men and apprehends them. A policeman comes up and cuts the duck tape off my hands and legs helping me up but my legs felt like jelly and I nearly fell when I felt the pain in my shot leg. "My brother, MINSEOK HIS HERE I NEED TO FIND HIM"; "calm down we will but you need medical treatment first"; "NO" my voice was getting hoarse as I tried calm my breath I could taste my sweat as I tried my dried lips, I was fainting again and I slumped against the policeman and I could hear him saying "hey your brothers alright he's being carried into the ambulance so come on" I sighed nodding and finally closing my eyes.

.

.

.

Saturday 2am

This will be the second time I wake up to a dull pain in my head but this time i'm on a soft object most likely a matress. As I my head feels better a rush of memories go through my head and I seat up in panick. I let out a small cry as I hold my shot leg and hear a surprised gasp next to me. I ignore the sound and try getting ot of the bed but the person held me in place and pushed me down. I looked towards the source of my discomfort to yell but I stop in surprise, it was Kim Jongdae I closed my eyes and opened them again to see him smiling with relief. "Hey good morning it's around 2am you know and well the docotors and nurses did say you were going to be out for a while but man i'm so glad I came at that time. Seriuosly you should be more greatful to me if it wasn't for me seeing hwat happened and following the bad guys on my motorcycle while calling the police and ambulance who knows what could've happened." "Jongdae be quiet for a minute my head hurts"; "oh right sorry"; "where's Minseok is he alright, I remember hearing that he was being carried to the ambulance but that's it"... there was a long pause of silence which was rear for a bright and chattery person like Jongdae. I looked back up at Jongdae to see hesitation and sadness "JONGDAE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED PLEASE".

"Okay okay calmdown it's not what you think well I hope you're not thinking what I'm thinking about what you're thinking, argh anyway his fine Minseok's still alive but well due to the loss of a lot and I mean like nearly to the extent of dying ah I mean he just lost a lot of blood so his in a coma. The doctors don't know when he'll wake up or what the after effects of the incident will have on him". I was in shock Minseok was in a coma a freaking coma and he might not wake up for a long time... this is my fault if I was stronger I could've protected him. I promised I freaking promised her I clenched my fists and shut my eyes tightly as tears fell out, I felt weak, fustrated and angering at myself. This was my weakness I had no strength or power to protect anyone, I took a deep breath and opened my eyes unclenching my fists I looked towards a worried looking Jondae "I have a favour to ask it's really important you have to keep this promise with be please Jongdae" Jongdae looked me in the eyes and nodded slowly I looked down onto the bedsheets and continued "i'm going to become stronger so while i'm gone please take care of Minseok for me, I know this is a really big request but please you know Minseok doesn't have a mother right now and his father is well rarely home and if I go he will trully be alone so please take care of him until I come back." Jongdae holds my fisted hand "alright but you have to promise me something to comeback alright I don't know what's going on with your life or anything but comeback for Minseok and me, i'm your best friend don't forget that okay. I'll take care of Minseok don't worry about him just look after yourself, man this is your fault now i'm crying this is so uncool for a man you know" I smiled and laughed "lol you look horrible". "I'm guessing you're gonna live after resting a bit more so i'm gonna say goodbye now since you should rest, so ... well bye I guess ... good it's raining really heavily huh". As he finished he quickly went out without looking back. I lay back down thinking about my descion I guess it's time to meet him, after all these years what would he say... 

.

.

.

Sunday 5pm

I guess it's time to go my legs pretty much okay and i'm off all my IV's I change back into the clothe I wore on the day of the incident I went out of my room quietly pulling down my cap. I walked several step until I saw Minseok's room I lingered infront of there for a few second, my hands moved on it's own and opened the door. I was washed with sadness as I saw my brother still and unmoving on the bed with several IV's and a breathing mask and heart monitor beeping and beeping telling me that he was alive. I went in and held Minseok's hand "Minseok, hey it's Jongin hyung ... i'm ... i'm so sorry, i'm gonna leave for awhille so I won't be able to visit you but don't worry I'll come back so ... so you should come back to alright. Don't worry you won't be alone Jongdae hyung's going to look after you so everythings going to be fine so please Minseok ... please get better okay". I squeezed his hand, a few seconds later I stand up about to leave when I see the red scarf I gave to Minseok I smile "hey Minseok you better look after the scarf" and leave the room. I quickly go to the first floor keeping my head down and looking for the closes window, finding one I open it and jump out. I run ... without looking back.