"You"

My weakness

2015, 15th July, Friday 11:55am, EXO office

Luhan POV

sigh Minie what are you doing now ... getting ready for school? maybe... i'm bored I want to see you Minie Ding 'New mail' "god not again let's here ..." It was a new code that had several different levels and walls. It was like through a maze with different rooms, I kept going memorising all the new data and algorithms. Technology excited me since I was young I had a love for technology it was like I could literally feel my conscience in the net. After graduating High school I immediately applied for the police force as a IT but got sent to EXO as a hacker, it seems that I was the youngest in the group since i'm 18. I've been working here for a little less then a year now and it felt more like my third home the second being a close cafe that Minie works at. "yes I did it! ha beat that" I stand up to leave "I finished the code for today so i'll be taking my lunch break now so call me if anything new happens bye". I ran out of the building and walked towards the shopping district to buy a gift for Minie, I met Minie when I first started EXO. It was a tiring day and I just wanted a nice cup of warm coffee in a quiet place, so I wondered away from the noisy area and found a nice and cozy cafe. That's how I met him ... Kim Minseok.

 

2015, 15th July, Friday 4:40pm, Cafe

"Is it the usual hyung?" I nodded and smiled "when do you finish your shift, want to go out for dinner tonight?" Minie took my order and replied "well ... I guess it's okay" I smiled as he avoided my eyes god his so cute, still the same as always though ... I wish he would smile more.

"Hyung I finish at 7pm today so you'll have to wait"; "okay i'll be at the usual table then bye". I sat at my usual table and looked out the window ... minutes passed and I was getting bored so I wore earphones listening to 'I need U' by BTS, it's really catchy. A few more minutes and I felt a hand on my should I looked up and smiled "Minie!" he looked surprised at the sudden call of his nickname, sighing "Luhan I told you not to call me that, here your coffee". I thanked him and took a sip of the hot and delicious coffee it was definitely one of the best he had in Korea. After finishing my coffee I took my phone out and texted Minie ...

To: Baozi

From: Luhan

hi Min can I have more coffee and a sandwhich :)

I got a instant reply ...

To: Deer

From: Minseok

don't be lazy come up to the counter and order properly! I said this many times u know... i'll keep it on your tab, what sandwhich do you want?

I smiled at his response ...

To: Baozi

From: Luhan

well ... ham, cheese and tomato :) send some emoji's it's more cute ... please ...

To: Deer

From: Minseok

no

 

I sighed well at least I tried I checked my emails and saw that I recieved one from a unknown sender I clicked on it and read it wha-what the hell is this? ...

To: Lh1990@****mail.com

From: Gamer9@****mail.com

Subject: 83WAR3 :) 

What the hell is this ... a ad ... spam ... "Luhan ... Luhan ... Luhan!" I jumped at the hand on my shoulder to see a surprised Minie "Luhan are you okay? did something happen" I shook my head and smile "don't worry Minie I was just distracted, thanks for the coffee and sandwhich". Minie looked at me and walked away, I deleted the spam mail and opened my computer. The best way to kill time is to watch 'I remember you' ... what episode did I stop at ... hmmm ... 4 ... 5 ... I'll go with 4.

 

2015, 15th July, Friday, 7:05pm

"Hyung let's go I've finished my shift" I packed my bag and stood stretching, "Minie did you tell your brother that you were going to be late?" He nodded and went for the door I followed after him, "what do you want to eat ... korean bbq is nice ... how about something cool like cold noodles?"; "well I guess it's nice to have cold food after work ... let's go to 'Charcoal BBQ' I heard that they sold really good cold noodles". I nodded and took Minie's hand, we were silent for a few minutes until Minseok broke the silence "Luhan hyung..." he looks down onto the ground "we are friends right?'' I looked at him in surprise, I nodded and hugged him "of course why would you ask that?" he remained silent and remained looking down on the floor but after we resumed walking I took glances at him and I could see it ... is ... is he smiling ... oh my god his ... I was happy but a bit disappointed that Minie didn't look up from the ground when he smiled although it was small it was still a smile and Luhan could live with small steps. We reached the restaurant and walked inside the place was busy with customers shouting out for orders and waiters walking around the tables, we stood there until on of the waiters so us. Luckily there was a table for two so we didn't have to wait for long we quickly ordered our meals and waited in silence, I stared at Minie he. He was 15 yrs old and Luhan was 18, was a relationship going to work I mean Minie is still in school and my job is well ... wait woah Luhan what are you thinking that's to soon you don't even know if Minie likes you like you do to him!! Oh god ... "Minie ... I ... I want to tell you something ... well uh" I scratched my head how am I gonna tell him 'oh well I had a crush on you since the first time I met you will you go out with me' or 'i love you Minie go out with me now' ... the first sounds better yeah I looked down "uh well ... I ... I had a crush-on-you-since-our-first-meeting-and-well-will-you-go-out-with-me? ...'' silence followed for a few seconds. I looked up "Hyung ... I didn't quite understand what you just said ... you were talking to fast so..." I was embarrassed and looked down "but ... I think you asked me out so ... I don't know hyung i'm really sorry ... but I ... I want to give it a go ... I've never dated anyone but I think that well I don't know". I clenched my fist e said he'll try so there's still a chance I smiled and looked up holding Minie's hands together "it's okay Minie we can take things slowly i'll wait for you". As we talked about our days and exchanged addresses our food had come out. We finished our food and quickly left the still noisy restaurant after paying, "so would this be our first date hyung?" I nodded and took his hand "yup! let's go out again okay ... I'll drop you off at your place tell the the directions okay". Minie grabbed my hand nodding, we walked side by side and hand in hand. As we stood infront of Minie's apartment we faced each other, I was taken by surprise as Minie hugged me tight and ran inside yelling "bye hyung!". I stood frozen from shock and joy?, Minie hugged him, I smiled really big putting my hands in my pocket and walked towards my own apartment today was the best day of my life.

 


AN: hello! thank you for reading the story

thank you also for subscribing and viewing the story :)

*i don't really know how all the romance and love things work but ... i'll try my best as to make them work