"Life goes on"

My weakness

2015, 15th July, Friday 7:30am, Seoul Penthouse apartment

Kim Jongdae POV

"Hey ... Hey Minseok wake up you gotta go to school ... "; "no ... I don't want to go ... can't I just call in sick pleaaaaase"; "no! you're already a 2nd year in highschool ... come on get up!" Minseok scrunches his face up and groans "fine just get out then" I walk towards the door and turn back "I'll be down stairs so come down quickly okay". I walk down and seat at the kitchen table until my phone vibrates...

To: Chen

From: Suho

Hey I have a job for you meet me at the usual 12pm sharp

 

To: Suho

From: Chen

Alright cya soon :)

 

Hmm a job huh I guess it's been awhile "HYUNG have you seen my wallet?"; "ah ... it's with me ..."; "why?"; "well ... sorry Minie I just wanted to borrow some money I'll repay today"; Minseok sighs and takes the wallet i'm holding out and says "it's fine just pay me back ... are you ging out today?" I nod and take a bite from a apple looking back at Minseok. "Don't worry I'll be back by 5 or 6pm if not I'll message you alright?"; Minseok just nods and starts eating toast "by the way I have a shift today because one of the employees got sick so ... yeah I'll be late around 7 or 8pm ..."; I stare at Minseok "well it's Friday so I guess it's alright just come straight home and message me if something happens okay"; "don't worry i'm 16yrs old i'll be fine" he grabs his empty plate and cup putting it in the sink and walk towards the main door "bye"; "don't forget the elevator keys"; "yeah I got them bye". I hear a click and contine eating looking out at the high scenery, well I guess I should start getting ready.

 

Friday 12pm, Seoul Police Headquarters

I walk towards the employees elevator and press 'U12' after scanning my ID card. The doors close and the elevator goes down slowly god this things slow as ever they hsould really fix it only the doors close fast sigh. The door open to a busy office layout, there are 12 big screens making up a large 3 by 4 rectangle  in the middle of the furtherest wall and many office desks with three computer screens each under the big screen. I walk up to the leader's office that has a glass wall to see the whole area. I knock "come in" I open the door and step inside. Suho or his real name Kim Junmyeon presses a remote to close the curtains making the room closed off from outside "so how's Minseok"; "his fine ... after nearly a year from the incident he woke up from his coma as you know and well his been able to remember everything in the first few months and then able to walk in the next few months after rehabilitation he could go to school and well his fine now I guess ... although he does blank out sometimes when he isn't doing anything and his quiet and rarely shows his expressions. But then again his was kind of like that before the incident so ... yeah his fine haha"; "I see that's good then how about your side ... you were looking for someone right Kim Jongin" I look down "yeah well Minseok's been receiving emails from him for 4yrs but ... I can't really track it because it seems his using the public computers". "Then how about the organisation any new information ..." I nod and bring out my journal "well they don't really have a name but people know them by the organisation, the exact number of members aren't known but around 11 members and I still don't have any information about their boss. Also that they were responsible for the recent bomb threat on the Lotte department and that they're one of the largest drug traffickers in Korea". Junmyeon nods and frowns glaring at his poor macbook, alright keep searching I'll call again if something happens thank you for your service Jongdae"; "well it's my job as EXO's information collector ... well then I'll be going now" I walk out of the room and feel two arms around my neck "yo Jongdae where you off to now"; "wanna join us we're off duty now so we were thinking about going out for lunch wanna join?"; "hey to you to Baekhyun i'm going food shopping and no Chanyeol I don't want to be the third wheel of your date sooo bye"; "oi wait it's just lunch come on it's been a long time since we ate together  ... i'll pay?" I stop and think "well I guess shopping can wait come on hurry up i'm hungry".

 

Friday 2pm, Korean BBQ restaurant 

"Man i'm full ... the marinated beef was really good I'll have to bring Minseok here"; "Minseok? who's that is it your boyfriend?" I choke on my water and just look at Baekhyun "no you idiot his my friend younger brother and i'm just taking care of him ... anyway why was it so busy today did something happen?"; "oh yeah you weren't in the office for a while well we've been receiving these weird messages saying something like uh ... what was it Chanyeol? oi stop eating for sec seriously Chan"; "well it was something like a virus or something you know, we actually ignored the first message thinking it wasn't real or anything but after a hour the computer system started acting weird. Luhan found out that the message contained a virus or something and it would be released after a hour if the code or riddle wasn't solved. So we've been ... well actually Luhan and Baekhyun's been taking turns solving all the messages ... since then it's been about well about 4 days I think". "okay then how's everyone?"; "well Junmyeon's the same as usual, Yifan is currently overseas doing some international business ... oh yeah Kyungsoo's been going to the sniping range with his teacher Ryeowook, Zitao started teaching Sehun close range fighting and Yixing's currently working at a normal hospital as a volunteer and me and Chanyeol are the same as usual action, dating, action, "; "alright!! stop! I got it god ..."; "well i'm done" I roll my eyes "finally well i'll be going now I gotta buy some food cya"; "AH wait!"

 

Friday 5pm, Seoul Penthouse apartment

As soon as I get home I sort all the food into the cabinet and go up to my room I turn the lights on and seat at my desk opening a file labelled 'Jongin' and reread my notes. I've been doing this for several days, I don't know why but it makes me feel like there was hope that I could find him if I just kept going through all the research just in case I missed something. It was going to be a long night again vibrate

To: Jongdae hyung

From: Minseok

hyung i'll be home at 8pm today

 

To: Minie

From: Jongdae

alright i'll just order some chicken and eat alone :( well be carefull 

 

Kids grow up fast ... wow I sound like a old man god focus Kim Jongdae focus...

 


AN: hello everyone this story is my first story ever so there will probably be many things that might not seem right. also this story is kind of based off the story of 'Bloody Monday' both the manga and drama so there might be some things that seem similar.

also I don't know if it's well known but I just thought that ryeowook would've fit the role as D.O's sniper teacher because I saw a video where he shot flying things successfully so yeah here's the link if you want to see it btw it's not mine so the full credit goes to the owner of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kzDONUTVtw

 

thank you for reading