"Safe?"

My weakness

Jongdae POV

God what's going on? Is this what he meant by becareful... he should've just told me everything damn it. "Oi, Jongdae how long until we get there?" Luhan kept typing not looking up and I replied "around 20mins at best... but with Seoul's traffic it'll take longer". I continued to drive and took glances at Luhan "is it hard... what are you doing?".

"Just decoding a program... it has several passwords" he continued to type and I sighed looking at the road signs. "What did the kidnapper want... just the password or is there more?" Luhan shook his head "just password".

.

.

.

"Hey we are here... don't forget your gun" I got out of the car slowly looking around. *ring ring ring* "Hello, hey I did what you asked... let me talk to Minseok first, WAIT, HEY!" I turned to look at Luhan's angered face "What did he say?" He walked forwad and said "To leave the USB in warehouse 10, there should be a table he says... then the number for where Minseok is..." I followed him through the rows of warehouses and looked around slowly. 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... here "it's here" Luhan said and entered the opened warehouse slowly looking around for a table. I got my gun ready to use and followed behind him "Han the table, it's over there" Han ran towards the table and quickly placed the USB on it and looked around for something.

"Is there a number?" Han looked fustrated and kept looking I soon followed and found an engraving "hey here... I think it says... 0...4?" Han ran out, me following close behind. As we arrived infront of 04, as I went in first I was greeted with a sight that drained my blood. "MINSEOK!" Han ran past me and to Minseok who was lying down lifeless with his limbs sprawled inside a stange cirlce with alchemic marks and signs. As I got closer I could see blood covering his body "oi is... is that blood" what are you stupid Jongdae of course it is. "D..don't worry I don't think it's his... he doesn't have any open wounds... but I think his wrist is broken" Han stuttered and lifted Minseok, carrying him bridal style". We walked to my car and got in Han and Minseok in the back I drived out, heading to Gangnam Hospital.

.

.

.

I stayed behind, watching as Han headed to the hospital. Sigh... I texted Jongin

To: Kim Jongkai

Hey, Minseok got kidnapped but we got him back. He only has a broken wrist... I think but when are you coming back?

From: Jongdae

Sighing again I went to the reception for Minseok's room number. *ding*

To: Chen

What's going on?

From: Suho

 

To: Suho

Sorry, I'll write a report but Han and I are at Gangnam Hospital right now with Minseok

From: Jongdae

 

I opened the door and noticed Han leaning on the wall staring at the nurses as they cleaned and changed Minseoks clothes, I walked up to Han and whispered "Suho will want a report on this" he just nodded and continued to stare. As the nurses finished a doctor came in with a IV bag and set it up injecting the IV into Minseoks arm. The broken wrist was then wrapped and plastered. The doctor then procceded on the general check up, and asked for more blankets. He came up and smiled "Well do not worry too much, currently his vitals are normal and just needs nutrients, his wrist is broken but it will heall fine and although he is a bit cold but I'm sure it will be fine". We thanked the doctor and sat beside the bed sighing, a nurse came in with several blankets giving one to Han and I and placing two over Minseok.

.

.

.

To: DinoChen

Becareful something big is going to happen soon, I'm gonna meet up with Minseok soon you becareful to 

From: Kim Jongkai

hm meet up huh... well I guess it's fine I walked back into Minseok's room and found Han feeding Minseok. "Hyung, I don't need you to feed me... I said i'm fine" he scrunched his face and sighed. "No Minie just rest" sighing "Han just leave it Minseok said he can eat himself and anyway aren't you hungry you should go down and buy some breakfast". Han just ignored me and continued to fuss over Minseok, I groaned and walked out the door just missing Minseok's smile as he stared at me. I walked down the hallways to the cafeteria. I wonder why they just returned Minseok... if my guess is right... they should be behind the kidnapping, his name was Siwon, a skilled member of that group...hm argh damn it. If I remember they should have a hacker themselves so why did they go as far as to have Han decode it... "Chen!" it was Jongin but... is he crazy... what the is he thinking... wait he did say he was seeing Minseok soon but wait don't tell me he ment now! 

"Oiiii Chen are you alright?" I turned and touched his face feeling it it's not a dream I pinched his cheeks "are you crazy what the hell do you think you are doing here?" 

"hahaha well I just couldn't wait and anyway it's fine it's only a quick visit" I shook my head and headed towards the sandwhiches and juice, I payed and left there's something wrong with him... why am I his friend again... "hey seriously don't worry".

"well there's a EXO agent in the room currently..." 

"well it's fine they don't know who I am" I sighed and continued until I reached Minseok's door, as I hesitated Jongin opened the door "MINSEOK YOUR BROTHER IS HERE! hahaha suprise!" I facepalmed how did we become friends again?

"HYUNG!" Minseok tried to get of the bed but "oi Minie don't move to much you heard the doctor this morning you have a cold so you should just rest!" Jongin went up to Minseok and hugged him tightly "I'm sorry for leaving Min, I'm really sorry... I missed you" Minseok nodded with tears in his eyes "You had a reason right? So it's fine and anyway you're here now".

"So you're Minie's brother..." Han gulped, I had to supress my amusement as Han bowed "it's nice to see you sir... ah hyung?... maybe Minie's brother is better... ah anyway I'm ah well...".

"Hyung this is Lu Han he's my boyfriend" Jongin glared at Han and stared at Han for a few seconds "you... how far did you go... you better becareful, if you make Min cry..." Han nodded and bowed "yes sir I understand ah I mean we only kissed sir I mean hyung...?" Minseok looked at his brother and sighed shaking his head "hyung stop bullying Han *cough cough* *sniff* It's gotten cold..." he lied back down properly and cover himself with the blankets up to his neck and shivered. Han immediately went to his side and said "Minie i'll go get some hot chocolate... wait is that healthy... no I'll get ok" and left. "How long are you staying hyung? You are busy right?" Jongin smiled and patted Minseok's head and sighed "yeah, I'll have to go now... sorry Min but I might not be able to meet for awhile" Minseok nodded and said "It's ok... I'll wait hyung"

"Minseok I also have to go now" he just nodded, as both Jongin and I were about to open the door Han came and quickly gave the hot chocolate to Minseok "Han your sandwhich and juice is in the plastic bag, I have to go now so take care of Minseok ok" Han nodded and went back to smiling at Minseok.

As we left the hospital I stopped "Jong... do you think we will survive this... are things going to change" he continued and stopped at a black car "I don't know... but... many challenges will block our goal" he turned around and smirked "but hey... we got allies, we will just have to trust them right?" not waiting for my reply he got in the car and drove away. Yeah... that's right, I remember now it was his sense of loyalty.

 


 

An update yay! Well I'm in a pretty good mood since Block exams are done and all these story ideas for new stories keep popping, anyway enjoy!