"This can't be happening"

My weakness

2015, 25th July, Monday 4:20pm, Seoul Penthouse apartment

Lu Han POV

To: Minie

From: Lu Han

Minie i'm here... hurry on down ok :)

 

.

.

.

Monday 4:45pm, Seoul Penthouse apartment

 

Why isn't Minie replying... *sigh* 

"Lu Han?... What are you doing here?" 

"Oh Kim Jongdae!... Wait I should be asking you that!"

"Huh well I live here... are you waiting for someone?"

I smiled and held up my thumb "Yup! I'm waiting for my boyfriend... by the way it's been awhile, what are you up to these days? Have you got a lover?" I nudged him.

*sigh* "No Han I just had a job from Junmyeon... WAIT boyfriend how? when? wait who is it, is it someone I know?" He looked around "are you meeting him here?"

"Yup... but his late" I checked my phone still nothing huh *sigh*

"What's his name I might know him... he lives here right?" 

"Well it's Minseok, Kim Minseok his... what's wrong?"

"WHAT Minseok YOU! How do you know him, no wait Minseok is... no way why didn't he say anything to me"

I was dizzy because of Jongdae holding onto my shoulders and shaking me, I was surprised from what he said "wait what... so you know Minie?"

"Minie? Wait how far did you go, nicknames, holding hands and..."

"Stop! Stop stop stop" *sigh* "god Jongdae... it doesn't matter to you... anyway how do you know Minie?"

*sigh* "I'm his guardian so his living with me"

"What! no way Minie didn't say anything about you" I looked at my phone again and sighed "still nothing... did something happen to him? Do you have the contacts of his friends from the soccer club or something?"

"Just come up, he might be sleeping... he tends to doze off after club activities..."

"hmmm, but he did message me that he was at the Clinic he might just be running late"

Jongdae looked at me and said "what the clinic why? no wait why didn't he say anything to me?"

I shrugged "well he just said not to worry and that he will be back around 4:30 the latest... i'm sure his fine he probably got hurt from playing soccer".

"Well I guess you can come up then", Jongdae walked up to the doors

"Wait what?"

"I mean it's 4:50pm, so just wait up with me... he'll probably be back by 5pm." He unlocked the lobby door and headed towards the letter box, taking out some letters and magazine he went to the elevators.

I followed him up, "Han close your mouth, a fly will go in..." I closed it immediately. It was really good, I knew the apartment area was a really expansive area but the penthouse was definitely one of a kind. "Well... just seat where ever... do you want something to drink?" I nodded and sat at the dining table. Jongdae came back with a glass of water, *buzzbuzz* Jongdae took out his phone and answered... "WHAT! WHERE'S MINSEOK WHAT HAPPENED? WAIT I'LL BE THERE CALL THE AMBULANCE I'LL HANDLE THE POLICE" he hung up and walked towards the door in a hurry "Lu Han come with me HURRY UP!" I got up quickly "What happened did something happen to Minie? Where are we going?"

.

.

.

Jondae's Car

 

"Hey Han call EXO for me and tell them to come to 'Jin's Medical Clinic' quickly it's a emergency!"

I quickly dialled EXO and waited impatiently, to be honest I had no idea what was going on but something must have happened to Minie, "hello... JUNMYEON HELP! NO WAIT JUST COME TO JIN'S MEDICAL CLINIC IT'S A EMERGENCY JUST COME OK!" I turned to Jongdae "what's going on?... oi watch out! Hey becareful even if it's you, you won't get off easily for speeding without your emergency light... oi where are they?"

"Don't worry about it we're nearly there... Minseok... his been kidnapped..."

Kidnapped... my Minie... why, by who? "hurry up Jongdae!"

"Argh i'm going!"

.

.

.

2015, 25th July, Monday, 5:30pm, Jin's Medical Clinic

 

I followed Jongdae inside the Clinic, "Seokjin hyung... Hakyeon, Juhee noona...?" 

"OVER HERE HYUNG!" We went into a room, finding a teen looking after two people. I'm guessing the teen was the same age as Minie while the male was Dr. Seokjin and the woman was the receptionist Juhee... noo..na? Jongdae rushed over and looked over the injuries the Dr. was unconcious with a bullet in the stomach while the receptionist head a bullet in the shoulder. I heard the sound of people rushing in the paramedic's arrived and soon EXO, Junmyeon came up to me and said "Lu Han what's going on?" 

"It's Minie his been kidnapped by some people, Junmyeon"

"Wait! Minie who's... oi wait Han what are you doing?"

I searched around for a computer and went to the reception desk, I quickly logged on and inserted my USB in. As I opened up the mobile search program my phone rang I looked at the caller ID and read 'unknown'. 

 

"Hello... whose there?" I put it on loud speaker and continued to look for Minie's phone signal.

"Lu Han of EXO right... there is something I need you to do..."

"What! who are you, how do you know that... did you take Minie! YOU BETTER NOT HAVE HURT HIM YOU... YOU ING"

"Whoa whoa calmed down... your princess is fine he's just sleeping... for now... now listen if you don't want him to get hurt listen closely. There should be a hard drive inside the draw" I checked inside the first draw and sure enough there was one "now decode the hard drive and come to the abondon warehouse at Mapo... I recommend that you not look or copy the files in the hard drive, i'll know if you do the hard drive has a program that we allow me to see if anyone opens or copies any files" I grittted my teeth.

"alright i'll meet you at the place just don't touch Minseok!" I got up and headed to Jongdae's car with him following me "oi i'll drive you just focus on the hard drive"

dammit all, please be safe Min.


 

Sorry for the late update... I kinda had writers block cause it was my first time writing a crime genre and I didn't know how I should write the hacking scene and all but i'll get it done somehow.