Chapter 5 - Interlude

Placebo

By the end of the month Jessica was exhausted. Curled up in her bed, duvet wrapped tightly around her lithe form that it was nearly impossible to breakout off unless she had some help, Jessica sighed blissfully. All her assignments were done, chapters read the day before, and missed notes copied from either Taeyeon or Tiffany, God bless those two. And now, as she snuggled deeper into the warmth of her covers in the early hours of Sunday, she forgot about the pang of homesickness she experienced just the day before after a short, but heartfelt talk with her parents. She forgot about the sarcastic words hurled by her irate teachers whenever she came in late or when she was caught zoning out. As far as her sleep-addled mind was concerned, that day, snuggled comfortably in her bed, life was fabulous.

 

Blearily she glanced to her bedside table. She tried to read the clock by the dim lighting that was permitted from their thick curtains, but after the first unsuccessful trial she decided to forget about it. It was a Sunday after all. She yawned, and while blinking back the tears that had built up with the act she noticed a dark bulge at the other side of the room. She chuckled lightly, it seems that she wasn’t the only one catching up with sleep. Readjusting her position she sighed, willing the sandman to take her back to the wonderful world of sleep.

 

*Beep*

 

Or not.

 

*Beep*

 

Twitch of an eye.

 

*Beep*

 

Twitch of a leg.

 

*Beep*

 

“Oh my God..” Tiffany groaned, shifting in her bed.

 

*Beep*

 

Jessica stands corrected.

 

She knew she would be regretting agreeing to a group chat.

 

[Yuri: Good morning world and those who inhabits it!]

 

[Yuri: Rise and shine girls!]

 

[Yuri: Early bird gets the worm!]

 

[Taeyeon: Yul, don’t you think it’s a little bit too early to be in the group chat?]

 

[Yuri: But it’s 7 o’clock.]

 

[Taeyeon: Yes. But it’s a Sunday.]

 

[Yuri: What’s wrong with it being a Sunday? The sun’s up. It’s time for breakfast.]

 

[Tiffany: Normally I’d agree with you Yuri-yah.. but some people like to sleep in during the weekends.]

 

[Taeyeon: Hi Fany.]

 

[Yuri: Morning Fany-ah!]

 

[Yuri: You’re kidding? Like who?]

 

[Tiffany: Oh.. I don’t know. Me.]

 

[Yuri: And not eat breakfast?]

 

[Tiffany: Funny thing Yuri-yah, when I’m asleep I won’t need to break the fast until I get up way, way, way later.]

 

[Yuri: But.. that doesn’t sound good. Fany-ah, we have breakfast in the morning for the reason that we break the fast.]

 

[Yuri: In the morning.]

 

[Yuri: When the sun is up.]

 

[Jessica: Shut up.]

 

[Yuri: Morning Jessica!]

 

[Tiffany: Yuri-yah, I love you, you big, playful child. But please, stop. Jessie and I are trying to sleep.]

 

[Yuri: Jessica too! You guys! You’re gonna be wasting your Sunday.]

 

[Tiffany: When we wake up later it’s still going to be Sunday. I don’t see the problem here.]

 

[Yuri: You’ll be wasting daylight! There’s a lot to do! We can do anything!]

 

[Yuri: Like jogging..]

 

[Yuri: or watch a movie.]

 

[Jessica: Oh! Here’s a thought. How about stop using the group chat and let Jessica and Tiffany sleep a little longer.]

 

[Yuri: Oh.. someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed.]

 

[Jessica: Yuri!]

 

[Tiffany: Yuri, please.]

 

[Taeyeon: Yul, I think you should stop.]

 

“Oh God. Finally.” Jessica sighed after a full minute with her phone staying stationary. She carelessly chucked her phone to the side and huddled back into her sheets. She heard a satisfying groan coming from the other side and may have heard Tiffany praising heavens in a low mumble. Cuddling her pillow she wondered how many sheep she could count before succumbing to sleep. But then she thought that would’ve been a waste of time to not thinking of anything and instead curled up a little more, trying not to think of anything as she waited for her mind to completely blank out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A while later she was jarred from her sleep by an ear-piercing shriek. She jolted from her lying position, forgetting how she had cocooned herself, and immediately fell back onto her mattress with a soft grunt.

 

“Buuuuug!” Tiffany screeched. She heard thumping at the other side, glanced up to see the hazy form of Tiffany backed up to the corner of her mattress, blindly kicking her legs out once in a while. It had taken Jessica a few more seconds of blinking at the blurry movement from the other side before Tiffany’s scream had finally clicked something in her mind. Eyes widening in horror she started thrashing wildly in her cocoon while the screaming of “Getitoffgetitoffgetitoff! Kim Taeyeon! Get. It. Off!” continued along with the raucous laughter coming from the other side of the room. When her feet started kicking air she twisted her legs to the edge of the bed, scrambling for what she assumed was the doorway, never mind that she was still wrapped up in her duvet- it doesn’t seem to slow her any, blinking back the black spots floating in her vision. And just when she thought she was in the clear something had snagged her around the waist, slightly lifting her off the ground and back into the room. opened to let out a scream when a familiar husky voice quickly quietened her down.

 

“Good morning sunshine! Glad to see you’re up.”

 

“Yuri?” she gripped the ends of her duvet, subconsciously pulling it around herself to hide her sleepwear. When her vision finally adjusted to the addition of the natural light from the hallway she slinked herself behind the taller girl and nudged her towards the inside of the room. “What are you doing standing around there for? Kill the bug!”

 

“Got it! Ouch! P-ppany-ah I got it! Ouch!” Jessica turned her attention back to Tiffany’s side of the room. Tiffany had calmed down from her screaming and was now frowning and raining slaps on poor Taeyeon who had an arm raised above her head to shield herself from Tiffany’s wrath.

 

When Taeyeon looked up towards her there was a silent accusation in her stare. She blinked back at the girl, and then saw the plastic(she hoped it was plastic) cockroach in her hand and realized that it wasn’t directed at her.

 

“Great! Now that everyone’s awake..” she felt Yuri nudged her back just the slightest. She whirled half-way around, shooting the girl one of her deadliest glare. Before she could say anything Yuri grabbed her by her shoulders and pushed her further into the room. “get dressed. We’re going to eat out!” Then she grabbed Taeyeon by her arm and half dragged the smaller girl out to the hallway, ignoring the protest that came out of the girl’s lips. Stopping at the doorway she turned and winked. “Dress comfortably. It’s a little hot out. We’ll be waiting out here.”

 

And Jessica was left standing in the middle of the room, half irritated, half cranky, with her duvet wrapped around her like soft taco.

 

 

 

 

 

“We’re ready!” Tiffany said, making a little twirl to show off her white sundress as she stepped out from into the hallway. Then she paused, walk right back into her room and came out, this time with a frowning Jessica in tow. “Sorry it took some time. Someone was taking her sweet time changing.” Tiffany’s eyes ran up and down Jessica’s casual attire- a pair of slim fit jeans, an A&F shirt and sneakers- and rolled her eyes. It fit Jessica well, the casual style, she just couldn’t believe that it took her a long(er) time to dress up.

 

“It’s a Sunday.” Jessica hissed, pulling her hands back. “I could’ve woken up at 3 pm. But no.. someone just had to pull a prank and gave me the most shocking wakeup call ever.” This time her glare shot towards a certain tall, tanned girl who was slowly inching away from them, her mocking broad grin in place.

 

“Uh.. hello. I’m pretty sure it was I whom had the “shocking wakeup”. Which reminds me..” Tiffany twirled around, quickly slapping Yuri at the side of her arm before the girl could run away to safety. “Thanks Yuri. For letting me experience a thrilling heart attack so early in my years. It’s an unforgettable experience. ”she said sarcastically, her lips curled up in a smile that was so forced that her right eye started twitching. Jessica smirked, feeling semi-justified for the rude awakening. Taeyeon hung back, trying her hardest to keep a nonchalant expression and subtly distancing herself. She didn’t want to be caught in the crossfire again.

 

Yuri chuckled, taking a wide step back just in case either of the American duo suddenly itched for another slapping, coolly running a hand over her stinging arm. “Well, now that we’re all dressed up nicely and since it’s already past 11 o’clock, how bout we head out for lunch?”

 

“Oh! Then we can go shopping!” Tiffany quipped chirpily, clapping her hands excitedly. “Oh Jessie, maybe now we can get that sundress you’ve been looking at the last time. And after that we could-”

 

“Lunch first, Ppany-ah.” Taeyeon interrupted. She glanced quickly at Jessica’s unchanged expression, filching a little at the stare she thought was directed her way. Even after a month they were still walking on eggshells with each other- more like Taeyeon was, Jessica was mostly impartial to the slightly strained atmosphere whenever they were within a meter of each other. She slipped her hand into Tiffany’s, the later quick to intertwine their fingers together, and quietly steered the giddy girl to the stairwell.

 

Yuri watched on amusedly. Her eyes fell to their hands, a knowing smirk pulling up at the corners of her lips. Some friends, she scoffed. She couldn’t even remember the last time Taeyeon initiated skin ship with her, and she was her cousin. Granted they barely saw each other until the start of their first year in school and were almost never in the same classes, but still.. Then Tiffany, ever the touchy type, leaned into the shorter girl’s side, her other arm wrapping around Taeyeon’s arm so they could be closer. Taeyeon’s back initially turned rigid before the girl forced herself to relax and Yuri had to fight back a chuckle.

 

She tore her gaze away from the ‘best friends’ and settled them onto a certain brunet, who was coincidentally staring after their two friends.

 

Yuri’s brows quirked, studying the unwavering stare. It was when she blinked for the third time that she realized that the girl wasn’t really all there. The girl hadn’t even blinked once, but there were no signs of water build up at the side of her eyes. A professional daydreamer, Yuri mused.

 

Yuri stepped into her view, putting on one of her best crooked smiles. When Jessica finally blinked she extended her arm towards the girl in a mock gentlemanly manner. “Can I have this dance my fair lady?”

 

Jessica’s dark brown eyes settled onto her, the blank look replaced by slight irritation mix with mild amusement. Yuri’s smile grew wider.

 

Jessica scoffed, side stepping the taller girl, and reached up to grab Yuri by her elbow to turn(shove) her to the other direction. “Come on, Yuri. I don’t want to be left behind with you.”

 

Yuri grinned. Casually she slipped her arm around Jessica’s shoulder. Then she started her mental count. She felt Jessica’s slightly cooler hand wrap securely around her fingers, then she felt her hand being pushed back and slid down to her side. She counted to five. Two more seconds of additional contact. Jessica didn’t even glare at her this time.

 

She chuckled.

 

She liked Jessica. The girl did not aim to please, she was just herself and did not hold anything back when she spoke. She didn’t hide what she felt like and was honest with her every action, most of the time. It was charming, in a uniquely austere kind of way.

 

It was going to be a beautiful friendship.

 

 

 

 

After having their fill of fast foods, Taeyeon snorting with her cousin’s sudden proclamation of only eating healthy food, and again when the same self-proclaimed health nut scarfed down half the fries she had ordered plus the TLC burger, Tiffany was off, bravely hauling a reluctant Jessica with her to leave the two cousins to bond.

 

And what more would two cousins love to do more than challenge each other to multiple rounds of arcade games. Loser gets to do whatever the winner says, no matter how insane it was as long as it was safe. Rules were quickly established, penalties- if pertinent- agreed upon, and finally a coin toss to decide who would choose the first round; Taeyeon fist pumped when the toss revealed heads.

 

The two had gone from simulated racing to dance offs then to a couple of luck based games and finally, with their scores miraculously tied, went for the skill based game. Air hockey. Borrowing the paddles and puck from the token counter Yuri had slotted in their last token, muttering a quick, silent prayer.

 

“Tie breaker time!” Taeyeon suddenly announced over the noise of the arcade. Yuri threw her a thumb up and a grin.

 

“So, dear cousin, how do we start this?” she smirked teasingly, waving the puck in her hand.

 

“Ey! Be fair Yul. Coin toss! You know I can’t reach that far!” Taeyeon argued.

 

Yuri laughed. “This is probably the first time I’ve heard you admit your short-comings cuz.”

 

“Oh, shut up and get on with it.” Taeyeon growled, scowling at the taller girl’s insinuation.

 

“Yeah. Yeah.” Yuri snickers, pulling a coin out of her pocket.

 

“Heads and toss it in the middle.”

 

“Don’t you trust me?” Yuri pouted, but did as asked. Flicking the coin into the air the two cousins followed the curved projection of the coin, both unconsciously holding their breath the coin dropped to the table, bouncing twice before it teetered to a stop.

 

“Yes!” Yuri cheers, reaching over to grab the coin and slipping it back into her pocket, but not before rubbing both her palms on the coin.

 

“The hell are you doing?”

 

“It’s for luck.”

 

“But this is a game based on skillz.” Taeyeon says, passing her paddle from one hand to the other, a poor attempt at showing off. Yuri slides her paddle forward, catching Taeyeon’s paddle mid pass, startling the older girl and she fumbles with the two paddles. Taeyeon scowls at her as she pitches the paddle back to Yuri who easily caught it mid-air.

 

“It is. But a little luck can go a long way cuz... Right, less chit-chat and more action.” As soon as the last word left Yuri swiped her paddle against the puck, angling it to the side to get a little more action from it. Taeyeon quickly blocks its path, only managing to push the plastic back to the starting point where Yuri is waiting for it. One strong flick of her wrist and the puck is sent flying back to Taeyeon’s goal, the black plastic swishing past Taeyeon’s paddle and harmlessly bounce off the back rails and back towards the middle and onto Yuri’s side. Yuri flicks her wrist inward; the puck, making contact with her paddle, shoots back to Taeyeon’s side, ricocheting off the right-corner and bounces at the side of Taeyeon’s paddle as she fails to reorient herself and inadvertently pushes the puck into her own goal.

 

“Goal!” Yuri cheers, giggling at the exaggerated grimace Taeyeon wore.

 

Taeyeon snorts as she pulls the puck from the slot and tosses it back onto the table. “Don’t cheer just yet, cuz. We’re just getting started.” She says, restarting the game.

 

The volley of the puck takes longer on the second time around, both girls keeping a sharp eye on the puck as it ricochets off their paddles and walls. Inevitably the puck slips past the defence and easily slots into the goal. This time Taeyeon cheers, dorkily swaying her hips from side to side as she bathes in her small victory. However, the smile quickly fades from her face when she hears the tell-tale clang of plastic hitting metal. She blinks, bringing her vision to the smirking Yuri, still poised from when she shot the puck into Taeyeon’s unguarded goal.

 

“Yah! I wasn’t ready! That doesn’t count!” Taeyeon protests.

 

Yuri sticks out her tongue. “Yes it does. We’re still playing the game. Not my fault you weren’t looking.”

 

“It’s against the rules. I wasn’t ready!” Taeyeon pouts, crossing her arms over her chest and stomping her feet on the floor.

 

Yuri laughs. “Taengoo you look so cute when you’re all riled up.” She teases, crossing her own arms and stomping her feet a little exaggeratedly on the floor.

 

Still pouting Taeyeon tosses the puck back onto the table and sends it to Yuri’s side, managing to catch Yuri off guard and shoots a lucky goal. The two stare at each other for a moment, then Taeyeon lifts her left hand, index pointing at the shocked face of her cousin and a wide grin pulls at her lips.

 

“Hah! Instant karma!” Taeyeon crackles, her unique old lady laugh rattling her small body.

 

Yuri snaps out of her stupefaction and grabs the puck, slamming it onto the table, her lips curling into a wide grin. “Oh you’re on short stuff!”

 

“Bring it black bean!”

 

The puck goes back and forth between the two sides and the longer the game is played the clearer it is to whom the favour of winning the match is. Yuri has the lead by three points, only needing two more to win the game or at least keep Taeyeon from scoring for the remaining time left for their game. She slips her free hand into her pocket, pulling feet a meter apart with her knees slightly bent, she stood with an unnatural posture, taunting her cousin with the languid smirk etched on her face.

 

Taeyeon’s face hardens, jaws clenched as she glowers at her cousin’s unspoken provocation.

 

“What’s the deal with you and Jesshika anyway?” Yuri suddenly asks. Taeyeon misdirects her block, the puck ricocheting off both sides in a tight zigzag pattern. Her eyes aren’t on the puck anymore and instead she stares at Yuri like the girl had suddenly grown another head.

 

“W-what? Why are you suddenly bringing this up?”

 

Yuri shrugs, calmly watching the puck slow to a stop a little past the middle line. “You look awkward around her.”

 

“That’s cause I am.”

 

“Why?” Yuri extends her arm, lightly hitting the puck and letting it glide all the way to Taeyeon’s side. Taeyeon returns the favour and pushes the puck back to Yuri’s side, only letting it bounce off the right side once.

 

“I don’t know.. I kinda feel like she doesn’t really like me.”

 

“What makes you say that?”

 

“Well for one thing, she has that look in her eyes, like she doesn’t want anyone to approach her. And whenever we’re left alone together she looks somewhere else or just generally looks disinterested. And I really don’t know what to say to her and I’m afraid I might say something wrong and that’ll just make it even worse.”

 

Yuri looks at Taeyeon incredulously. “Seriously?” she asks. Raking a hand through her hair she let out a small huff. She sees the puck slowly inch closer to her goal, just few inches away from her paddle, and she lets it slip into the slot. She glances back up to Taeyeon’s face. It isn’t really that clear but with the dim lights it looks like there was a slight flush on Taeyeon’s cheeks. Yuri grins, placing her paddle aside.

 

“I win Taengoo. And I’m claiming my prize.”

 

“Game’s not yet over.” Taeyeon argues, but at the same time the soft, consistent hum of the air blasting through the small holes around the table stops.

 

“Now it is.” Taeyeon sighs and lets her head hang in defeat. Grabbing the paddle and puck Yuri rounds the table, slinging her arm over her cousin’s shoulder and pulling her towards the token booth to return their things.

 

As they walk out of the arcade Yuri glances over to Taeyeon’s blank look. The longer she’s with her friends the more she notices how much more alike the two introverts are. I may have won, she thinks, but I think you’ll be the one reaping the reward... “Jesshika isn’t that bad you know.”

 

“I know. And I’m too stupid think of anything to help us with our awkwardness.” Taeyeon gripes.

 

“Aw, come on. Have you even tried?” Yuri says, hooking an arm around Taeyeon’s neck and reaching with the other hand to lightly ruffle her hair. “Just say something. Ask her a question.”

 

“Like what?” Taeyeon asks, squirming out of the headlock and combing her fingers through her hair.

 

“Her favourite colour.” Yuri offers, eyes glittering I mirth as she grins widely.

 

Taeyeon scoffs, thinking Yuri’s just pulling her leg. She shoves Yuri by her side. “Yeah right. As if it’s that easy.”

 

“It is Taengoo. You’re just making it more complicated than it has to be.”

 

“Oh, wise Black Bean Kwon, what other great teaching have you to share?” Taeyeon says sarcastically.

 

Yuri ignores her and step in front of Taeyeon, stopping her in her tracks. “I win. You have to do what I say.”

 

Taeyeon sighs, reluctantly nodding her head a second after. “I’m not gonna like this, am I?”

 

“I want you to talk to Jesshika. And I mean really talk to her. Get over your stupidity and try to act a little more like a friend than acquaintances. Ask her what.. music she likes. Start from there. And before you oppose, hear me out.” She stops her cousin when Taeyeon tried to interpose, holding a hand up to her face. “Taengoo, you’re both my friends and as funny as it is to watch you scamper away with your tail between your legs every time Jesshika so much as glances your way.. it’s lost its novelty.”

 

“Oh, great. And I feared our gag routine wasn’t working on you guys.” Taeyeon deadpanned.

 

Yuri laughs, clapping a hand on Taeyeon’s shoulder. “Talk to her, alright. I have a feeling you guys will hit it off.”

 

 

 

 

They find Tiffany and Jessica in one of the boutiques. Tiffany was giggling as she holds up a bright pink dress over Jessica’s front. The latter’s face scrunched as she swiped the dress from Tiffany’s hand, sliding it back to the rack and tossed her a nearly identical dress but with a lighter shade of pink with tiny purple flowers decorated near the ends. By then Tiffany already has four bags by her feet while Jessica has three.

 

“I never did understand how most girls go to stores and come out with a whole new wardrobe..” Taeyeon says, eyeing the bags with wonder.

 

“You and me both cuz. Where do they even keep them all?” Yuri agrees.

 

Tiffany says something to Jessica, picking a few things plus the dress Jessica had chosen, and walked off, leaving Jessica to browse through the racks. Without saying anything Yuri, slips her arm around Taeyeon’s, dragging the girl with her. Realizing what Yuri was doing, Taeyeon digs her heels on the floor, hoping to stop Yuri’s advancements.

 

“Jesshika!” Yuri calls happily, dorkily waving her free hand in the air. Yuri tugs at her, hard, and she stumbles forward a little. Stiffly she raises a hand up in hello, then her eyes darts to the nearest rack pretending to find something interesting. Yuri subtly nudges her side, she could feel her frustration in that small act, but Yuri starts chatting up a storm, getting Jessica to laugh a few times when she started doing imitations of Taeyeon’s ahjumma laugh.

 

Taeyeon grumbles under her breath, shooting glares at her cousins back. Then a thought occurred to her. Her head snaps to the clear way towards the exit then chances a side glance to Yuri and Jessica. Slowly she takes measured steps towards the exit, through the rack as she did to make it believable.

 

“Oh! This looks nice!” Yuri suddenly says, a little too loudly. Taeyeon flinches and stops in her tracks. “I think I’ll go try this on.” The following words seemed to sound louder to her ears and, before she could check them out, a hand lands on her head, shoving her back to the inside.

 

Yuri shoots her a warning glare as she moves towards the fitting room, slightly motioning with her head towards Jessica. Panicked she glances over to Jessica, and sighs in relief when she found the girl blissfully unaware of the cousins’ silent argument. It was already bad enough that she didn’t know how to speak comfortably with the girl, it would be worse if Jessica were to think that the only time she would speak to her were if she was persuaded to.

 

Taeyeon knew Yuri was right. The longer she post-pone this, the harder it will be to speak to the girl in the future. Biting her bottom lip Taeyeon stuffed her hands into her pocket, gathering up her courage to talk and not squeak like a chew toy. She cleared , just in case.

 

“Hey..” she manages to croak out, already feeling like its constricting. She cleared it again.

 

Jessica looked up from her browsing. “Taeyeon..” she nodded.

 

“Um..” Taeyeon started, anxiously scuffing her shoes on the floor. What to say? Why didn’t she think of anything to say before approaching her? Taeyeon you idiot!

 

“What kind of music do you listen to?” she finally blurts out.

 

Then mentally curse Yuri a second later for planting the dumb idea in her mind.

 

And when she was greeted with silence she began shifting awkwardly in her spot, plotting the multiple ways she could kill Yuri over and over again.

 

“I like ballads.” Jessica finally answers. Taeyeon’s breath hitched and her head snapped to gawk at Jessica. Her hands were resting on top of the rack as her head tilts up slightly, eyes closed as she listened to the music playing in the background. “Like this one.”

 

The song currently playing was a soothing type, from an old American boy band. Taeyeon tried to rack her brain for the group name, the lyrics sounding familiar the longer she listened to it.

 

“Is this.. Westlife?” Taeyeon finally asks after a few seconds of pondering.

 

Jessica looks at her, surprised. “You listen to Westlife?”

 

“A little.. I listen to all kinds of music. I like the American pop songs from the 90’s and early 2000’s.” She answers bashfully.

 

Jessica giggles, and Taeyeon’s brows shoot up to her bangs. “You’re just full of surprises huh, Kim Taeyeon. It’s ‘N sync by the way. A Little More Time On You.”

 

“Oh.. it sounds really nice.”

 

“You don’t understand a word, do you.” Jessica says knowingly, smirking as she returns to browsing.

 

Taeyeon blushes and shakes her head. “No.. not really. But I guess that’s the beauty of music. I don’t need to understand the words to appreciate it.”

 

“Right you are Taeyeon-ah.” Jessica pulls a shirt from the rack, holding it up for inspection before nodding her head in approval and pushing the material to Taeyeon’s hands. “I think this suits you. Go and try it.” And she smiled, motioning Taeyeon towards the fitting room.

 

Taeyeon blinked. Then turned and dazedly made her way to the fitting room. Half way through she stopped to look back at Jessica typing away at her phone, and found her lips pulling into a wide grin. When she turned back she spotted Yuri, casually leaning against the wall, the shirt she had randomly picked hung on her shoulder, a smirk in place.

 

“Told ya.”

 

Taeyeon chuckled, tossing the hanger at her. “Thanks.”

 

 

--

 

A/N: I apologize for my weird humour. I lack a social life so, like Taeyeon here, I won’t know how to strike a conversation easily and end up over-thinking things or cut conversations prematurely. Hopefully my weird humour fits into the characters here.. or doesn’t it? ... Hm.

 

Am I going to slow?

 

Ei! Thanks to all the new subscribers! Don’t be shy to leave a comment.