POOR SHIN HYE

Now That You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT

It's been one month and two weeks to be exact had past when the argumment between Shin Hye and Keun Suk happened. She tried to say sorry to him but he didn't listen after the the incident that she had seen at the rooftop two incident that she shouldn't have not seen but unlucky of her she saw those incidents that breaks her heart. And also after the incident at the cafeteria she and Keun Suk never talk to each other though they don't really talk to each other ever since.Even if they both attending the same class they stay cold and ignoring each other. Shin Hye doesn't want to say sorry again for she knows that he wouldn't listen although she him likes very much she have pride after all, besides after what Yoona did to her it doesn't matter anymore. Ji Won even said to her that she have to forget her feelings to Keun Suk her bestfriend really mad after the fight with Ji Won and Keun Suk. Shin Hye said that she will try her best to forget him. She make herself busy and  focussing all her attention in her studies and all her duties in the University.

SInce the classes started long weeks before all the seniors students are so busy, there's a lot of homeworks, projects, and even thesis. Many of them are much more bussier than other ordinary students. Unlike last semester there are so many activities that Seoul University have now. specially the winter play have to started as soon as posible but because of the basketball championship is coming nearer and nearer other members of the club can't attend the play rehearsal that is one of the problem of Shin Hye  and  director Lee Phil Mo they can't start the rehearsal because the members are also an athlete. The University's sports competion is also coming nearer. Ji Won is also a member of the drama club is busy in her swimming practice while she as a representative in tennis have to give also atleast one to two hours practice. Min Hyuk and Jang Keun Suk are busy in their basketball practice. Shin Hye is the script writer of the drama club, The script are ready she wrote the script during their vacation and discuss it to their director good thing director Lee approved the script that she wrote, but the actors and actresses who supposed to be in the lead role are all busy, Shin Hye is also busy in the School Paper since she's the editor in chief she needs to be sure that the school paper have to publish next week or else they are all dead in their professors. Her body was almost giving up, she was so tired, now she regrets for joining the extra curricular activities in University. It's only a week past when Min Hyuk and Shin Hye finished the Mathematics Decathon Competition school division, since they won, they will be the representative for regional division, they have to be prepare, although it's not new for the both of them representing their school but still they have to be fully prepared.

After class she runs to school paper office, she have a lot of things to do there. She saw the staffs and the writers are in panic mode. She went to them and asked.

" What is happening in here? "

" Shin Hye the printer machine got stuck, we haven't printing atleast one page " Young Do said

" What, but why? "

" I don't know "

" Why you didn't call the school techician we have to print atleast three pages of the school news paper you know we have a lot of things to do and we don't have enough time " Shin Hye said and went to the machine to check what is the problem

" Too bad but the technician is on leave his wife is sick " Han Soo Jin said

" What are we going to do now " Bum Jo said

" We have to get another technician do you know one? "

" Oh why don't you ask Keun Suk if he can spare time to fix this machine, he knows how to repair this " Yoon Yu Rae suggested to Shin Hye

" Yeah, why did I forgot it " Young Do said

" But he's busy, we can't some other technician "  she declined, she can't do that she know he will decline

" But we don't have enough time " Yu Rae insisted

" Guys maybe there still other way I will find a technician, tomorrow first thing in the morning "

" You and Keun Suk are not yet okey? " Bum Jo asked

" Yes " Shin Hye simple answered

" Okey don't worry I will be the one to asked him. " Young Do volunteer

" He's in the in the baskeyball court " she said

" I'm going there " Young Do said and leave, Shin Hye called him

" Young Do, thanks, " she said with  a smile, Young smiled back and leave, she went to her table to read the other aticles.

" I hope Keun Suk will help us " Soo Jin said

" I hope so, " she said while crossing her fingers, but also nervous then a message popped up to her phone she read " Guys, director Lee wants me to come in drama studio is it okey if I leave you here he said it's urgent. I'll be right back I won't stay long there " she said

" It's okey Shin Hye, go " Yu Rae said

" Thank you guys " Shin Hye get her bag and went out to the office fast.

After Shin Hye left at the office the staffs and the writers went to their own table to finish all the articles that they have to publish next week. They are all pity on Shin Hye, she doesn't have a rest after the Mathematics Decathon competion and now she have to make sure that the school paper will publish n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter