THE NEWS

Now That You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

 

Shin Hye still awake, it's almost 5am in the morning but she never even have a single sleep or even a little nap. Her pillow is still wet due of crying for the whole night. After the incident that she saw at the rooftop, she wasn't able to back to her own self. She tried so hard to act normal, as if nothing is happened, even Ji Won never notice what she's been through yesterday. She managed herself to act normal. Since she can't get to sleep she decided to that get up and prepare to go to school, those bad things that happened yesterday have to forget. She will not allow her self to drowned into sadness. She already cried a lot last night and that is enough, it's time to move on there is a lot of things she needed to face and she will not entertain that heartache, again. She close her eyes to chase away the pain but that is not helping, because the moment she closed her eyes she saw again the incident yesterday and her tears starting to flow again, she quickly wiped it. ' This is not right' she said to herself ' I should'nt have to feel this' .She stood up in her bed as she pass by  she saw her reflection in mirror she was horrified in her looks she looks like a vampire a big dark circle in her eyes can't hide and traces of tears in her cheeks she sighed andcomb her hair using her fingers then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Shin Hye as entering  the gate of the university she saw a lot of student in every corner talking about something, those scenery is not unsual in this University. But she feels that this time is different, there is this feeling that student are talking about what she saw yesterday, although she knew that no one knows what she saw, but she knew Yoona how to play. She's definitely sure that Yoona will spreading in the whole campus that she and Keun Suk are already dating. She knew Yoona very well.

" Shin Hye, Shin Hye, " Ji Won scream and running while continuesly calling her name

" Hey what's in hurry? is there someone chasing you? " she asked

"  Have you heard the news? " Ji Won said catching her breath

" News?, what's news? " although she knew what Ji Won is talking about but she pretend that she doesn't know.

" The news about that girl Yoona and your great love Keun Suk. " Ji Won answered

" What about them? " She asked again

" They are already dating. " Ji Won said in dissapointed tone

Although she knew it, but she still feels the hurt she felt her heart like stabbed by a hundred of knives " Really? when? " she said hiding what she really feel.

" Since yesterday, and every one are talking about that news " Ji Won said

" Oh is that so, where did you get that news. " she asked again, holding back the tears

" Yoona is such a shameless, girl she's the one who is spreading that she and Keun Suk are in a relationship so pathetic " Ji Won scratched her forehead

" What did you expect from her, anyway let's go we're getting late " she begin to walk

 " We are not going to be late it's still early, wait are you not hurt, you did not surprise. " Ji Won chuckles

she shruggs " Why Am I, do I have to surprise that stupid news,? we all both know that they both flirty, so meaning birds with the same feathers flocks together "

" Such a bitter, trying to hide all the pain " and shook her head

" Of course not " she told her

Ji Won looked at her in doubt " Who's your fooling around? of all people, I know you very well dear than anyone knows you I know you're hurt, you don't have to hide it from me . "

She looked down trying all her might not to cry again " Do I have to cry " she paused and added " again? I've already cried yesterday and that is enough. "

" What I don't understand are you telling me that..."

" I already know that since yesterday I saw them at the rooftop, kissing. " she said and tears began to fall on her face

" What you know it since yesterday? why you did'nt tell me, then I could comfort you " Ji Won said and wipe her tears

" I was suprised and hurt, though I know that I have no right to feel that but I can't help it. Besides I'm not in my self since the time I saw the them, that's the reason why I did not tell you." her tears flowing down to her cheeks again.

" I understand, I'm here for you, " Ji Won hug her

" I know, thank you " she said and hug her back

" So what's you're plan " Ji Won suddenly said

she released in their hug " Plan,? about what? "

" You're plan, on that feelings of yours "Ji Won pointed Shin Hye's chest

She sighed " Starting to forget this stupid feelings of me, learning to move on, focusing all my attentions in our studies that's it "

" That's my girl, " her friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter