THE MYSTERY GUY

Now That You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN

 

THE MYSTERY GUY's P.O.V.

The whole basketball team are all gathering here at the basketball court, since our championship game are coming nearer and nearer our coach Mr. Han Hyun Min decided to extent the hours of our practice and that extensions is also include our vacant period. Mr. Hyun Min asked the team that we need to give atleast half an hour of our lunch break though we want to disagree but we decided no too after all we know that it's best for the team. We need to give a little sacrifice for the team if we want to get our fourth championship trophy and this year is our last year we will graduate soon so we have to be more hardworking, although a lot of us are also a member of the other clubs in this University but we have to focus our attention in this game. This will be the last game for all seniors player including me. Coach Hyun Min are the one who came first. He asked Keun Suk when he noticed that his not here. No one knows where he is. Since the whole team are almost complete we start practicing, We are in the middle of our practice, when suddenly Shin Hye came. All players greeted her except me, the truth I just also want to greet her, but this stupid heart is such a lousy, I dont have a guts to say atleast simple hello or hi although I'm one of the top student in this University but still I have this feeling that I am nothing compared to her. She's always on no.1 no one can beat her while me I'm only in top 10, She always delagates our school in academics competition not only here in Korea but also in different country.

My body starts trembling when she's walking nearer and nearer, although I always give her a roses since our first year, but she still does'nt know that I'm one of the basketball player, because every time I giving her a flower I always hiding my face in my big cap then run afterwards. I'm happy that she always accept those flower although she don't know me, she never asked me or chase after me to know me, She just respect me, that's why I admire her more and more. I saw her walking towards to Kang Min Hyuk. I saw Kang Min Hyuk runs to her, I saw his smile and he gives Shin Hye a kiss on her cheeks. If the whole campus does'nt know the real score between this two you will say that they are in a relationship, because the closeness they shared is really envious. I really envied and jealous at the same time in their closeness hoping that I'm in Min Hyuk's position. Min Hyuk escorted her to seat. I changed my position not far away from them, enough to hear their conversation. I heard their conversation I really amazed how she divert the topic instead answering Min Hyuk question. I know earvesdropping is not good but I can't help it. Until I hear that she's looking for Keun Suk. I stop dribble why is she looking for Keun Suk. I looked at their way I saw her standing and ready to leave. I sighed when she's out of my sight. I have to do something I won't be like until our graduation comes. I have to make a move, I have to show my face maybe she can accept just like those flowers that I give her everyday. I sat down to have some rest. Thinking of some things, a plan to be exact plan to make her  accept me even asa  friend but I have to do it right.

~end of p.o.v~

 

***************** ***********

The whole team are already practicing when Keun Suk arrived. He directly went to the basketball court after the rooftop. Since it's vacant period Yoona decided to come with him. Keun giving instruction to Yoona to set herself while waiting for him. Then went to his team mates and Yoona setting herself to sit.

Min Hyuk went to Keun Suk and whisper while holding the ball.

" You're late, where have you been, and why Yoona is with you, don't tell me the news is true " Min Hyuk whispered

" What do you think? " Keun Suk steal the ball on Min Hyuk's hands and drive it to the ring and shoot it.

" Don't answer me with another question. " now Min Hyuk turns to steal the ball in Keun Suk hands but he failed.

" Isn't obvious? if that news is not true do you think I will come here with her " he drive the ball again

Min Hyuk follow him looking for a chance to steal the ball from him. " That fast, I don't remember you courted her or you just forgot to mention it on me

" I did not courted her, but you know I have a crush on her, since she's the first one who make a move I grabbed it all the way " another shoot to the ball ring Keun Suk made

Min Hyuk laugh " Easy to get man "

" Yeah right " he replied

" Oh I forgot to tell you Shin Hye is looking for you, she went her a minute ago, have you seen her? "

Keun Suk stop and smirk " No I don't "

" She said she needs to find you, maybe it's important because she came here all the way maybe you should find her "

" Why should I do that, no matter how important is that I don't want to hear it I'm not interested "

" Hey what is going on to the both of you, why Shin Hye suddenly looking for you, did you two have a fight? "

" Why don't you asked your pretty so called friend. " Keun Suk said and left continue driving the ball in the other ring. "

" Do you think I did not asked her? "

" Then asked her again "

Then they heard their coach clap his hands " That's enough guys, all of you did a good job today, thank you for your hardworking, you can now take your break and eat lunch it's almost late we will continue our practice after class "

" Okey coach see you later thank you "  the players replies then ready themselves to leave

" And you Keun Suk why are you late, this the first time you arrived late, what happened? "

" I'm sorry coach, something came up " Keun Suk said ang bow his head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter