STARTING THE WAR

Now That You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

 

After Keun Suk walk out in the classroom his feet drag him to Yoona's classroom, he needs refreshment to be calm and Yoona is the one who can help him, he's happy a while ago but in just a less than a minute that girl ruined everything. He was only bothered when he heard her crying and there's a urged feeling of him to asked her if there is something wrong then she spoke to him like that. If only he knew that girl will treated him rudely, then he would'nt try to ask her. That girl is really getting into his nerve. How could she say that to him when he only wants to offer some help. He tried so hard not to slap nor to shouts her, that is why he choose to leave before he would do something worse.  She's the only girl who used to treat him like that. All their classmates looking at him with pity, but what's he hates the most is not that they are pity on him but they also looked at him as if saying that he needs to try to understand her for being so rude, give that girl the benefit of the doubt because maybe she's really in pain and that she's not a rude in real, and she's really nice. Nice, big  word, maybe she's nice to them but not with him. But if that girl thinks that he will forget what she did just like that, she's wrong he will take his revenge in his time that is for sure. He will make that girl regrets what she did she will pay for it. 

He smiled when he closely near to Yoona's classroom, but that smile suddenly fade when he saw Yoona flirting with one of her classmate. the outbursts suddenly runs in his h a punead, his fist rolled and her teeth gritted. He walk fastly to the guy to give that jerk a hard punch, he wants to kiss that punk in his fist. When Yoona looked up and her eyes open wide when she saw Keun Suk walking near them. She stood up fastly and went to him to stop him on what is he trying to do. She fastly hold Keun Suk arm and hug him in his waist, while the guy, moved away and quickly went out to the room. 

" Who's that guy,? " Keun Suk asked in anger, trying to release his body in her embrace

" A friend, " she simply answered showing that there's nothing wrong on what he saw

Keun smirk " A friend, is that the way how you treated your FRIEND " he emphasized the word friend to insult her

" Hey are jealous? " Yoona chuckles

" Why Am I suppose to be jealous? " he asked back he release her arms around his waist

" Honey cheer up, there's nothing to be jealous, it's nothing, " she said

" Huh! I saw you sitting on other man's lap, wrapping your arms around his neck then you will said it's nothing "

" Yes that's nothing I'm just asking for his help in our assignment that's all " trying to hug his waist

"  Assignment second day of school then you have an assignment " still controlling his temper

" Why is there something wrong having an assignment at the second day of school. " she's trying to be believable

" I just don't get it, really " he said and turn around to leave

Yoona alarmed when she notice the that Keun Suk will leave she grabbed Keun Suk arm,

" Hey! come on let's talk outside "

" No, the classes will start soon, we'll talk later " he pull his arm

Yoona grabbed it back, then start to walk while pulling his hand " Let's talk okey since it second day of school we can still not attend to our subject "

Keun Suk although he's angry but he choose to follow her. He still wants to hear her explanation. They went to the rooftop.

" I'm sorry honey I promise I won't do that again " when they reach the rooftop, Yoona started the conversation,

Keun Suk sighed put his hand on his pocket and turn his back facing in no particular view then he speak.Yoona ring her arm on his hand and lean her head on his shoulder.

" I did not expect what I just saw, I went to you because there is someone who ruined my day I thought that coming to you will make my bad day back to happy day, but it turn out like this, I was wrong to think that this is our second day being in a relationship. " he long said

When Yoona heard that an evil smile flashed in her lips, her evil mind quickly find out the another topic to divert their conversation, " I'm sorry honey, but wait what did you said,  did you say, someone ruined your day, " she pretending that she's really concern on what he's saying when the truth is she's just using that on purpose of course in her benefit. She knows how to turn a man in her palm.

" Yes, and you added too " Keun Suk said

"I'm really sorry but what happened? and who is this person " she asked and smile secretly she felt relieved that finally the topic is changing little by little.

 " That person is really hateful, and the person is none other than Ms. Perfect, it's Park Shin Hye. " he said

" What! what did she do to you? tell me. " this time she's not pretending that she's angry,

She really hates her. Shin Hye always beats her in every activity in the school. Every one love's her, they said she's nice, pretty, intelligent and so on and so forth, even her own father praises that Shin Hye, her father once told her to be like her. She hate it when she heard that. She's being tired hearing them saying how nice and how perfect Shin Hye is.Those people are not thinking Shin Hye is too Nice to be true and too perfect to be true are they stupid or what. And boys are always going crazy on her specially she's not in a relationship since she enter in this school that's why a lot of boys wants to be near her, wants her to be their girlfriend, but she heard until now no one can capture her heart.

Keun Suk told Yoona the whole story. Atter she heard the whole story, Yoona burst in anger,

" How could she do that to you, Huh what did she think she is " she said in anger

" She's really getting into my nerves, I want to take my revenge but I don't know how " Keun Suk and brushed his face of his han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter