THEIR KISS, HER HEARTBREAK

Now That You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

 

After the incident in the cafeteria Keun Suk decided not to attend his afternoon class. He went to his favorite spot in the University the rooftop where he can breathe some fresh air he badly needs it to ease his angered while listening his favorite song in his cellphone. He really felt frustrated how his friends depended that girl. He can't accept fact that his so called friends choose Shin Hye over him. What is happening to them. He felt betrayed, he knows that is a childish act, but what can he do. He really hates her for treating him the way she do. And he just can't hide his anger just to please them. For him there's nothing so special to that girl he just only stating his opinion towards her what's wrong with that.  He close his eyes and deeply sigh as he remember the scene at the cafeteria a while ago..

" What is doing of the great Jang Keun Suk is in this rooftop alone. " a flirty girl voice, suddenly interrupt him, he looked back, a sweet smile flashed in his lips the moment he saw the owner of that voice.

" Nothing, I just want some fresh air " he smiled his eyes locked on the girl, he just can' t believe what is he seeing right now.

The girl come near to him. He suddenly felt nervous. What is it he feeling right now? he's acting like a teenager who used to met his first crush.

The girl smile " Why? is there something bothers you " the girl said

"What? " he chuckles " How did you know ? "

the girl shruggs her shoulder " I just know, or let's say I guess it. "

" I did' nt know that you have a talent being a fortune teller " he smiled while looking in the girl eyes

" So funny, I find you interesting " the girl lean on the wall

" Really " he said in amused

" So what is bothering you " the girl asked while looking directly to his eyes

he looked away " I did not know that you also went here " he said avoided to answering her question

she laugh flirty " Diverting the conversation huh, I like that "

This girl is really something she can read my mind. This is my ideal girl the one who can understands me without saying so much word.

" I'm glad you notice it " then he laugh " so are you always went here? "

" How about you are you always went here? " the girl asked instead

he smiles " you're asking me the same question instead of answering me. "

" That's life, you asking me back instead of answering me too? " the girl said

he laugh again he's beggining to like their conversation " Actually not often, I went here whenever I want to breathe I mean everytime I'm dissapointed, upset, bothers just like what you've said earlier, frustrated, feels like that " he looked deeply to her.

the girl smiled  " Oh is that so "

" What about you? do you always went here? how often?  " He asked continously

" I don't always come here " the girl simply replied.

" Really? so what's brought you here? "

" The truth is the reason why I'm here is because " the girl paused flirty smiled slide her finger to his arm, while looking at him " I saw you "

When he heard her words, he automatically turn his head to that girl and looked straight to her eyes and their eyes met, he moved his eyes down to her lips. The girl moved closer to him then to his surprised the girl kissed him.

 

 

******** *********

After the two went out the cafeteria Shin Hye and Ji Won walk separately Ji Won went to the other to see her swimming instructor while Shin Hye visited first the school paper studio, she needs to fix some things there, although it's only first day but she have to make sure that the studio, the sfaff and most of all the writers are fully prepared once they begin their operation, University school paper is one of the important club in their school. All the things that happens in their school are all updated in school paper like sports, gossips, who's popular what's the new school activities, etc. etc. She saw all the writers and staff are there, complete attendance. All the staffs and the writers are always spent their vacant period staying in the studio including her. Gathering and sharing some ideas regarding the school paper. She's the only one who are not yet in the studio.

" Hello guys!, how's your vacation? " she greeted, all the staff a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter