THE ICE PRINCESS

Now That You're Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE

The moment Shinhye get out in the room Jang Keun Suk started to fix his things, He's really hungry and his friends are already in the cafeteria waiting for him. As he pass in the third floor he saw Shinhye who's back is leaning on the wall with her eyes close. It's looks like she's waiting for someone her bestfriend maybe. He grinned when he saw her, and something evil came up to his mind though he told him to himself that he will never do anything again just to get her attention but he wants to get even to her for ignoring him. He was about to walk towards her when suddenly his phone rang. He scratch his hair as sign of annoyance he already knows who's calling him. ' Aiissh she's still lucky we'll I get my revenge later. ' Keun Suk smirk and gave another glance to that girl before he pick up his phone. He saw her open her eyes and looked at her phone and move to her eyes to his direction after giving him a cold gaze that girl quickly moved away her eyes and turn around facing her back to him. He smirked again and continue his walk.

I'm still sauvoring the normal beats of my heart when all of a sudden I heard a phone ring. I open my eyes at first I  thought that, it was my phone that ringing because of the ring tone, but when I the heard the familiar voice I know that it's not my phone. I turned my head and I saw that familiar face who's phone is on his ear, what we have the same ring tone, our eyes met and again I quickly moved away my eyes and turn my back the moment I heard again the sound of my heart beats like a drum. The guy pass through in the hallway without looking at me. The phone are still on his ear he's half walking half running. I moved up my head and looks at him secretly until he's already lost in my sight. I'm still looking to nowhere when a finger snap in front of me that makes me back to myself. I saw Ji Won infront of me looking to the direction where I was looking at.

" Who's you're looking at " Ji Won asked in confused

" Nothing, let's go I'm so hungry ". then I walk first avoiding Ji Won to ask for me another question , Ji Won followed and ring her hand to my arms the moment she reach me. Good things she never asks anything again.

******** *******

When we reached the cafeteria Ji Won told me that she's the one who will get our food and I'm the one who will find for our table. I looked around to see for the vacant table and I'm so happy when I found one near the counter. I walked fast to that table but I stopped when I saw a familiar figure his back facing me but I know that it's him. I was about to find another table when several students enter the cafeteria, I don't have a choice but to continue my walk I'm afraid that the other students who enter will occupy the table. I was walking to that table when Ji Won pass in me with our food holding  in her both hands. She occupy the other side so I don't have a choice but to seat the other side that is facing him. I pass in their table and one of his friends notice me.

" Oh Park Shin Hye " the guy stand up and offer his hand asking for a hand shake,

I recognize the guy it's Kang Minhyuk one of the most talented student in this University. Kang MinHyuk and I are the University's representative for the National Math Quiz last year. Since then we get along and he's the only guy friend in this school that Ji Won and I have.

Instead of shaking his hand I hug him tight I'm so happy to see him again. Since our vacation we never had time to talk to, because he's really busy working in their family business.

" Oh Min Hyuk, I missed you my friend, how are you? " I told him still hugging him,

" I'm fine, I missed you too, how about you,? you're more beautiful than the last time I saw you." he said

" You thought so? " I smiled

Then Ji Won makes a fake cough to get our attention. MinHyuk and I looked at her and we both laugh and release in our hug.

" Aren't you going to greet me young man, is Shin Hye is the only friend of yours? " she said hand crossed in her chest. Min Hyuk scratched his hair and hug Ji Won.

" How are you? sorry I thought Shinhye is alone, " he chuckles

" Is that so " Ji Won raised her eyebrows and release in their hugs but Min Hyuk grabbed her back to his arms.

I laugh at them " Enough of that teasing come on let's eat, my large intestine wants to eat my small intestine "

" Yuck gross " Ji Won said in disbelief

I put my hand in my mouth and laugh so hard and shook my head while setting myself to take a seat.

" I am not what's gross on that I'm just saying that I'm hungry, ". I told her beetween the laugh.I turned to MinHyuk and asks him " Would you like to join us? are you alone? " I forgot that he's with his friends. I sat down the smile are still on my face, when suddenly the smile on my face fades the moment I saw him looking at me. He's giving me a dagger looked. I was confused the way he looks at me and makes me tremble at the same time but still managed myself not to show that I was affected by his gaze, I don't know where I get my guts to give him the same dagger look.

" Actually I'm with my friends but I can join you girls after all I really missed my two beautiful friends ". I hear him says

" Oh I'm sorry I thought you're alone " I said in apologetic tone

" Nope and by the way I want you to meet my friends this is Ki Ha Myung ," pointing the man with clear eyes and blonde hair " this guy beside me is Lee Jae Myung and the man beside Ha Myung is none other than the honorable university prince Jang Keun Suk. Guys I want you to met my two beautiful friends Kim Ji Won and of course the perfect Park Shin Hye." Ji Won and I bow our head and smiled. The guys stood up and bow their heads except Keun Suk who's having an eye contest to his food. He never even raised his head to gives us a look.

" Guys I will transfer to their table " Min Hyuk said pointing our table asking permission to his friends

" No it's okey it's a shame on our side if you leave your friends just to join us, " I told Min Hyuk, turn away my eyes to that man and look again to Min Hyuk. I did not know that Min Hyuk is with them I thought he's alone, maybe that' s the reason why he gave that kind of gaze.

" It's okey Shin Hye he can join you " Ki Ha Myung one of Min Hyuk friend said then smile, his eyes are lock to Shin Hye.

 " Are you sure ? " I ask with a smile

" Yes! its really okey right Keun Suk ?, " the other one who's name is Jae Myung said and tap Keun Suk shoulder, the guy just shrugg his shoulder without looking at them.

" See I told you ". Min Hyuk said and starting to get h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter