Let's Start This Game

Different Life, Different Love

Regardless of the question Baekhyun, Luhan turned his face from her cell phone and looked at the face of the person who spoke with Chanyeol.

That face, lips, tongue, and eyes. Is that him?

Accidentally both their eyes met ....

=====
=====
=====

The man who are referred by Luhan is already out of the Chanyeol's room.

"Oh ! Park Chanyeol, don't say that he is Oh Seyoul!"

"Eoh? Ne, it Oh Seyoul, wae? You know him?"

"How long has he worked for you?"

"Well, three years?"

"Double ! Chanyeol you stupid or what? You can't recognize it even when he's been working with you for 3 years? He was Oh Seyoul, brother of Oh Sehun!"
"Jin..Jinjjayo! How can?" Cried Chanyeol.

"Aisshh, the base you're stupid. You just watch the face, lips, eyes, nose, were all similar to Sehun, and style of speech that is just now saying "Ohorat". It is a Sehun's habit you know? Hah." Sehun moaned, holding his head suddenly felt dizzy. "Give me his cell phone number!"

"Ah so? I did not realize it, sorry. Phone number? For what? Ah, you want to inquire about Sehun right."

"Don't do a lot of protest Yeol. Give Seyoul cell phone number and do a task that I give you. The money would I give if the data has come. "

"You act like the boss now? Okay if I obey only you Mr. Lu. "

After that Luhan rushing to go, or curious about Oh Seyoul?

"Baek, do you want to go home with me or want to here with your future husband's strange."

"Eeh..hh .. maybe I go home with you  Lu."

"All right, quick."

Before Luhan and Baekhyun out of the room immediately Chanyeol attracted Baekhyun's hand.

"I'll meet you at the Kyungsoo's place later, I will try to get home quickly. Otte?" Said Chanyeol holding Baekhyun face.

"Hmm. Okay, it doesn't matter even if you're busy, do not force. Yeol I go home."

"Yes, be careful Baek." And then Chanyeol kiss Baekhyun's lips intense.

"OH MY EYES SO SICK !!" shouted Luhan from behind them.

"SHIKERO!" Retorted Baekhyun and Chanyeol not lose the hardness.

Luhan could just rolled her eyes, lazy.

=====
=====
=====

Baekhyun and Luhan had reached at the Kyungsoo's place and were talking about Kris.

"So," Kai started to go to talk. "Me and Kyungsoo managed to make the blonde guy out of here, but ..." Kai hang his statement.

"Kim Jongin !." snapped Baekhyun.

"Woo ... okay okay, Me and Kyungsoo managed to make Kris go from here, but it looks like he saw the departure of you two brada."

Luhan frowned "A .." When Luhan want to talk Kyungsoo been prevented. "That mean's, when Kris came out from here, while it was also he saw Luhan  into to the Bakehyun's car, and maybe he saw your car number plate Baek. It's just my opinion, don't worry about it. "

"Do you think I'm stupid? How could I not think about it, he could have made a false statement by saying that I kidnapped Lu, oh my life is over! Yeol. I don't want to end up like this! No!!"

"Aigoo Baek! So noisy!"

BUGH!

"Aw!" Baekhyun could only groan when Luhan pick up a book and landed with a beautiful way right in the forehead.

"Tch! It is impossible Kyung, you must be kidding right. Why did he can't leave me alone. "

"I'm not playing a joke Lu, put it this way to reduce the bad thing, I had a plan for this. We replace Baek car number plates, or perhaps we buy a new car for him."

"I like the second of the idea."

"SILENCE BAEK!" Shouted Kyungsoo, Luhan and Kai.

"Hah, I was tired when I have to shout guys, here's the deal. I'm going to talk about a replacement Baek's car with Chanyeol, oh Lu, what you're asking Chanyeol to send spy and find out about the Kris? I think it's necessary." Says Kai.

"I've been doing, just take it."

Ting Tong
Ting Tong

"Who's that? Why are these days a lot of disturbance in this house!" Shouted Kyungsoo frustrating.

"I'll open the door, all of you just stay here." Said Kai.

Kai walked to the intercom at the entrance. (after the occurrence of breakthrough in by Kris, Kyungsoo and Kai agreed to install intercom).

"Courier? Chagiya what you order something?" Shouted Kai.

"Hum? Aniya. who's that? "

Without answering, Kai opened the door.

"Good afternoon, sir ... Luhan?"

"I'm Kai, Luhan's friend, there is a package? From who?"

"Oh sorry, sir, I was not told who the sender, I just served."

"Ah right. Thank you."

"Have a nice day."

Shortly Kai want to close the door, Chanyeol came and hold the door.

"Hey Kai. Who was that? "
"Oh Yeol. Hum, was a courier, he was delivering something to Luhan, I think this is for Kyungsoo. "

"Wait a minute." Chanyeol immediately withdraw the package and see it. He found one of the corner of the box is affixed a signature. Created a smirk on his face.

"Come in! I know this seems like submissions from anyone. "

Saw the arrival of Kai and together Chanyeol, the three men stared at them in astonishment.

"Yeol? Since when are you here? " Asked Kyungsoo.

"It's not important, what is important now is this." Chanyeol said, pointing to a large white box in his left hand. "I think I know who the sender of this item, see I found one corner was given a signature."

"And then?" Asked Luhan.
"Lu, just now you want me to find out about the Kris right? I actually wanted to tell you that he is one of the investors in my company. But I think to not do that, maybe he is the wrong person I think. And I really know how to form his signature. And Kai also said that the package is intended for you. "

"Jinjja? I do not want to accept it. "

"Then I just opened it, give it to me Yeol." Said Baekhyun.

Baekhyun immediately open the package and suddenly his laughter echoed throughout the room in the apartment.

"Pffftttt .. bwahahahahaha .... It's really for Luhan? Bwahahahahaha, I don'tt think so pfffttt ... "

"Anything wrong?" Asked Kai as he walked toward Baekhyun.

"Gosh! What is this! " Kai shouted hysterically while lifting objects from the package.

"The dress ?? !!!"

"KRIS STUPID!" Snarled Luhan. "What do you mean by giving me a dress? He thinks I'm a transgender? I'll kill him!" Luhan said while holding a cell phone dial pad.

"MEET ME IN STARBUCKS CAFÉ NOW! KRIS WU  I'LL KILL YOU!"

That's a piece of Luhan words they can understand.

=====
=====
=====

Starbucks Café. 05:00 KST

Luhan sitting at a table close to the window, Raspberry Black Mix was already in his hands. 15 minutes Luhan wait Kris with annoyed face.

"I'll give him a warning! No matter he caught me or not, I would not be willing to be humiliated like this! "

One man was seen entering the café, Luhan's deer eyes can already recognize.

"Don't bother ordering I will immediately talk to you Kris Wu!" Shouted Luhan with octaf sound, making the whole visitor café strange staring at him.

"What's wrong Lu, why did you call me with the rough, you're not ashamed to be a material concern the people?"

"I do not care! Actually I was more embarrassed if I were you. You think I'm a woman? You think I'm transgender huh ?! "

"What do you mean Lu, calm down."

"Hah, calm you say? I have to calm down even after you treat me like a woman? "

"What have I done Lu?"

"You! You're sending a packet to Kyungsoo's apartment, but on behalf of that package to me. And are you aware of what things have you send to me? For God's sake Kris, you're so annoying, I swear I'll kill you right now Kris! "

"Package?" Kris looked thoughtful. "Ah package, I remember. What you do not like? It is the latest edition  Lu, and I predict it is very suitable for you to wear."
"I wear? Then you think it is funny when a Xiao Lu, wearing a maroon dress with necklace "infinity" and 8cm red heels? Oh ! Where is your brain? "

"Ya Lu, the dress ... What! Dress ?! But I do not buy a dress Lu, I bought shoes latest release of Dr. Kelvin. Which might turn into a dress? "

"Save nonsense Kris Wu! Listen to me, sooner or later you will feel how it feels to be humiliated like me sir! "

After that Luhan directly out of his chair, and do not forget to leave a souvenir for Kris, spilling his drink in a Kris's suit.

Kris, you're finished!

=====
=====
=====

Kyungsoo's Apartment

"Ah so this is all your idea, so Kris can be hated by Luhan? Arraseo. Keep going your work, report all of its development."

" So? These all act of Oh Seyoul? Brother of Oh Sehun? I do not believe he can do it so fast. Daebak!" Said Kai.

"Say thankyou to him, with his efforts he has launched a rocket to make Kris be hated by Luhan, he is one of the confidante, and he was the best. He accidentally swapped give Kris package delivery services, before the package containing the latest and limited shoes of Dr. Kelvin, and Seyoul replace it with a maroon dress Victoria's Secret, necklace "infinity" InfiniteCo, and red heels of American Eagle. Oh my gosh, he threw a lot of money today." Said Chanyeol taking out one by one in the package goods.

"That's a good work Chan, I'm proud to him." Said Kyungsoo.

"Yes, it should Seyoul doing a good job. And what about your plans that will replace my car? "

"SILENCE BAEK!"

"Unfair Kyung! Luhan supposed here! "Shouted Baekhyun as he ran to his room.

Blam!

"I HATE YOU PENGUIN !!!"

"LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU BARBIE!" Shouted Kyungsso.

Chanyeol and Kai. Two seme could only shake his head.
 

 TBC