First Sight

Different Life, Different Love

"LOVE IS NOT JUST WORDS PARABLE. LOVE CAN MAKE THINGS MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE. LOVE IS WHAT UNITES THEM"

A man with a height of 174cm was running toward the entrance to a university. Yes, he was named Xi Luhan. Not many thought he was a man with a white face and smooth like an angel or even an angel down to earth and disguised as a man. Caramel brown hair, irregular move following the movement of his feet, crashing into several other students milling around in front and side.

In a hurry? Yes today he was too late to campus for the umpteenth time. Late is inversely proportional to his hobby achievements he has, holds the title as a student at the University Model and Intelligent Kyunghee make it always received a lot of praise from all his friends.

He was carrying a backpack brown on the left shoulder while her beautiful eyes divert from the road to look at his watch, which has demonstrated time 09:00 KST and that means he has passed 15 minutes of the start of the lesson Kim seosangnim famous as a lecturer "creepy" at the university.
Arriving in front of the class Luhan not immediately open the door but rather a monologue to himself.

"Ahh .. ottokahe ?! I'm late again. Kim seosangnim certainly already in the classroom. What I can follow his lessons while he was famous as a lecturer creepy "Luhan frustrated sigh.

Soon reverie ended when baritone Kim seosangnim interrupted.

"Ekhm! What are you doing in front of my class Luhan Young Master? "He said
"Akh! Jeosonghamnida seosangnim I was late today. Once again I am sorry, because I had insomnia last night. "He said repeatedly bowing.
"Umpteenth time I've heard that reason Luhan, but for now I do not forgive you. Come with me to my office now! And Do Kyungsoo watch your friends while I was gone, if there were to leave the class to finish a history paper you in my score! "Kim seosangnim command.

With heavy steps Luhan follow Kim seosangnim spatial lecturers. Luhan very anti the word "space Lecturer" or worse "Rector space", the image itself as an exemplary student and intelligent could be vanished when he entered the room. But too late, now he was at the front desk Kim seosangnim.

"Well Luhan, it seems not many things I can do other than to punish. I hope this is the last time I saw too late, having served as Chairman of Kyunghee University student and model student, you should discipline yourself bsia Luhan in order to maintain the good name of this university.

Do you know? I was tired when I have to constantly lie to your father about how your attitude over recent months. I do not understand what makes you be like this, I know the incident three months ago can not be so easily forgotten but try to keep doing the things that are important right. You want to turn into a delinquent? I do not think young master. "

Luhan can do little he could only lowered his head as he knotted his fingers diddepannya.
"I hope this is my last sentence you Luhan, go to an outdoor field and Lee seosangnim that will be watching you there, tell her you punished me for being late today. But promise me this one last time late mother would be very disappointed if you like Xi Luhan. "
"Ne, seosangnim. I understand, I promise I will not be like this again, thank you. Excuse me. "After bowed Luhan immediately dashed out onto an outdoor field.

Arriving at an outdoor field.

"Annyeonghaseyo Lee seosangnim, I'm here because I'm punished by Kim seosangnim, and I think seosangnim know the reason I punished?" Luhan said relaxed.
"What a coincidence!" Said Lee seosangnim excited. "I was training children for the 2nd half of a basketball game in a week, because there is no office boy who served during class why do not you help me to collect the balls scattered basketball at the corner." Pointing to the basket basketball court tip.
"Ah, ne seosangnim. I'll take care "
"Hurry!" He ordered Lee seosangnim

Clinch basketball? Hey, what I contemptible it was only because I was late 15 minutes I had to clear up many basketball this, alone, under the blazing sun? This is crazy! I Xi Luhan son of the owner of this university, you do not know? Ah ! -Monolog Luhan

Hose 30 minutes all the basketball already piled neatly in the basket when suddenly there was a successful ball landed with a beautiful head.

"Aw! Aisshh jinjja! Who throws the ball here! "He cried
"Mianhamnida! I accidentally sunbae, I'm sorry. "Said the namja.

Luhan body suddenly stiffened, as if he recognized the soft voice, or rather know the owner of the voice. He immediately reversed body and the second their eyes met.

"Oh Sehun!"
"Luhan sunbae!"



TBC