Rewind

Different Life, Different Love

"Oh Sehun!"
"Luhan hyung!"

"Neo! Neo bichieoso! It's a pain you know! "Luhan grimace.
"Mianhae hyung, I do not see that there are people here, after all, what are you doing here should not you vocal class now?" Asked Sehun.
"You know, I'm late again today, and I was punished here. In this place, along with Lee seosangnim. That ! "He sighed.
"Hmmpttthh ... hahahahahahaa ... you punished again ?? Hahahahaha "Sehun burst of laughter at that moment. How not a single heir of Lu Corporation, a child who was always proud of Mr. Lu is penalized for delay anymore? Daebak!
"Yes! Yes! Enough laughter, I shame! "
"Haha okay okay. Wah jinjja I got a stomach ache after laugh. You know how the expression of women devotees that if you know you're punished for being late. How many hours this time? "He asked.
Luhan glared annoyed "Tch, I'm just a 15-minute delay less than 2 hours. It goes without exaggeration Oh Sehun. "
"Bwahahahaa .... I can not believe ... hahaha "and this time Sehun louder laughter.
"This time what else huh ?! Stop laughing Sehun-ah. "Luhan miserably.

"Hmm .. okay. Ah this is crazy, how can bear to Kim seosangnim like that to you, you're only 15 minutes late and now you've been here for a tidy ball basketball. Kim seosangnim very creepy yes. "Thought Sehun.

Luhan just sighed. He also could not believe that this is no punishment strangest he had ever received. Sentenced to just settle for what the ball-basketball useless. His father certainly can simply buy a new one without dimintapun.

"Well, it's been a break for exercise classes, how do we go to the cafeteria, I'll buy bubble tea as my apology. Otte? "Asked Sehun.

Luhan still weighing solicitation Sehun while thinking he was advancing his mouth and tapping his finger to his lips.

Sweet.

Well, sweet. That is what describes the behavior Luhan today. Luhan was the one who managed to steal the attention namja Sehun long time.
They were friends from when they were little, Mr. Lu and Mr. Oh was a very close working partner could say they are friends, but since the accident Luhan Mr. Oh's mother and her family can not help much, everything changed. Luhan was not cheerful as ever, he could only get angry, cry, daydreaming. His life is really messed up, left our beloved people would make us hit, right?

"Good! I want to, but you must remember not to careless like that it could harm someone other than myself, arra? "Luhan said.

Sehun instantly awake from his reverie.

"Ah .. ye hyung, I promise not to be careless again. Kajja before we run out of space. "Taking a hand Luhan, Sehun running toward the cafeteria.

Deg

Deg

Deg

Gosh. What is this? Why heart beating abnormally? Why my heart feels like to get out? Should not! Luhan remember, you're the man where can you liked Sehun. What will the women devotees tell you that once they knew you were GAY? Luhan BIG NO!

CAFETERIA Kyunghee University

Atmosphere cafeteria at recess is very full of kids basketball and volleyball teams and almost all the seats there full before the eyes of observant Luhan amsih got one table empty.
"Sehunnie, I would sit there, I order taro bubble tea ne, Jebal ~" whined Luhan.
"Ne hyung, arraseo. Sit down there while I ordered a bubble tea and lunch. "Decisive Sehun.

Luhan sitting at a table near the window that was her favorite place wherever it wants in the café, classroom, home even though he always liked to sit near the window. Window seat that can calm the mind and refresh the back of our brain. 10 minutes later Sehun was dating with carrying a tray with two cup bubbletea and 2 bowls jjangmyeun.

"Hyung. Come eat, you must be very hungry because it should clear up basketball very much. "
"Well, sehunnie, gowamooo ~" said Luhan and directly in front jjangmyeun devoured with gusto.

Soon Kim seosangnim vocal class was disbanded. Kyungsoo and his friends get out of the classroom and walked towards the cafeteria.

"Kyungsoo, you know where Luhan? I could not reach his cell phone had been. "
"Me too, I sent a message that was not returned, exactly what Kim seosangnim do this time against huh?" Asked Kai Chanyeol and confusion.

While they are frantically looking for Luhan, one of them, a man who wears eyeliner that captures the silhouette they seek.

"There! Luhan it with someone, but it looks like it ..... OMMO! "Baekhyun speech was interrupted when he saw Luhan sitting together with one another namja. As far Baekhyun Luhan very anti-foreign men in addition to the four.

The four of them ran toward Luhan hastily and certainly curious.

"Luhannie!" A voice managed to stop the activities that will take jjangmyeun her.
"Ah so you're here, where we started phone absolutely can not reach you to know." -Kyungsoo

"Who is this? Well it looks like he's out of our college basketball team, right Kai? "-Chanyeol

"Sure, you Sehun right? Son of the 2nd half of this college basketball club! "

And that's the strange questions that continue leveled his friends, while Luhan just rolled his eyes lazy.

"Hey! Actually, you worry me or just curious about him. No matter once hah! "Annoyed grunt Luhan.

"Okay forget". Prevent Baekhyun. "Luhannie, wherever you started phone can not be contacted. What Kim seosangnim impose heavy penalties for you? Is he mad at you all out, could not believe that he really creepy. Baekhyun shudder.
"Gwaenchanha, I was just told to clean up basketball on outdoor courts that used children's club basketball." Luhan replied firmly.
"Daebak! A Kim seosangnim can tell you to do it? Your father must strive to put you into the office and he just told you to stay clean up basketball? And you do it? Crazy! "Said Chanyeol.

They also continued the conversation, until the recess for the child exercise classes completed.

"Luhan hyung, it seems I have to go a break is completed".
"Jinjja? Ah so fast, all right then. Passion for training ^^ "
"Ne hyung, gomawo. Sunbaedeul, I said goodbye first, annyeong! "Said Sehun as he passed.

Sehun after the departure of the four pairs of eyes immediately drawn towards Luhan accusingly. Hoho, graduated Portfolio life Xi Luhan

"Since when are you familiar with? I understand you were anti adjacent to another man besides us. "Tanya Bekhyun searchingly.
"You are also encouraged? I hear? Kai you also hear it? "
"Ne I heard it clearly Channie" said Kai.

"Apaa! Why are you looking at me like that, fair as a good hyung I encourage him. If not for him I would not be able to escape from punishment Kim seosangnim and be here, "said Luhan stuttered.

Kyungsoo sizzling "What can he do?".
"When I've finished serving his sentence suddenly Sehun accidentally throw the ball and landed on my head" said Luhan.
"MWO !!!" shouted the four. "Hey! Do not shout you want to be a concern of the cafeteria, huh? Aisshh ear pain becomes. I'm not anything so you do not worry and do not have to shout! "Said Luhan length.

"You can not like it! You do not what what is it? You were always unlucky yes, after you were sentenced Kim seosangnim you actually have to get a memento to throw the ball? The world is not fair Luhannie ~ "said Kai.

"You redundant kkamjong, Naneun gwenchana. Just surprised just turned out the culprit is Sehun, thankful he who throws the ball if not maybe I will not be with him before ^^ "

All eyes were looking accusingly (again). Luhan feel cared directly intend to go.

"In a moment of drama classes I have to get otherwise I would be scolded again by the Shin seosangnim. Me first yes, annyeong! "Said Luhan and sped away.

                                                                                                                   TBC