A Shocking Truth

Different Life, Different Love

From: Kyungsoo-ya
"Eoddiga? We were worried about you, you know earlier Kai wants to catch up and finish Kris if I do not stop. Tonight at 7, at the apartment. Come and talk about everything at once celebrate the arrival to Beijing. Saranghae ~ "

Luhan smiled read messages sent by Kyungsoo, be grateful he has a friend who is very concerned about it.
"We're up to Mr. Lu, the Director was in a meeting at the office he told me if you were in the apartment take a rest and _"
"And do not go anywhere until my father let me out. And I may use the facility during him meeting. I know, it is a command ridiculous since I was 17 years old you know? Home or in here, the orders are same. I'm not going anywhere, but this afternoon please deliver me to the Kyungsoo's place, they hold welcoming party for me at 7 pm. I do not accept the rejection ahjussi." Said Luhan as he rushed out of the car.
Yap see the behavior of his master, Shin ahjussi could only shake his head.

Cklek

Luhan entered his apartment, and immediately threw himself in maroon-colored couch and the plasma tv. Tv in front of him on but he did not notice, he was thinking what Kris earlier.
How dare Kris could come to him after the tragic events that happened to him, making his mother died and grabbed all his happiness. Kris is nothing but a killer for him.
Unwittingly eyes ears deer issuing crystals and fell in hand, remember the incident only made him sick, lost a mother who is fairly young age is very unpleasant. The days school was only accompanied by his father and his companions who faithfully accompanied him. They willingly shared their mother's love is shared for Luhan, not out of pity, but because they love Luhan. Very.
That's what friends are not you? Like brothers.
Luhan decided to go into his room and bath, maybe a warm bath can soothe his mind.

======
======
======

Luhan's Appartment, 06:37 KST
"Ne Appa I understand, I'm just going to go to the apartment Kyungsoo, and tomorrow the five of us will go to the office."
"I know Dad, what do you think I came here just to play? I was determined to be the best CEO in our company', and I will definitely beat your reputation in the company, just wait. Ha ha ha"
"Arraseo, you, too, be careful. Saranghae. "
Luhan close his call after convincing his father that night he just went to the Kyungsoo's place because they will celebrate the feast to welcome Luhan.

Tinn Tinn

"Well, it looks like Shin ahjussi already come. Kim ahjumma, I go first, ne, I had permission to my father. When you're done with the job quickly return, this very cold night air, ne?" Luhan said.
"All right Mr. Lu. Be careful, and do not come home late." Said Kim ahjumma.
"Ne, I go first, annyeong."

======
======
======

Kyungsoo's Apartment, 07:15 KST

To: Kyungsoo
Quickly open the apartment door, busy hands can not ring the bell. I was in the lobby. Do not ask many questions, and fast! "

Arriving at the apartment hallway Kyungsoo, Luhan could see Kyungsoo standing at the door by leaning on the door of his apartment.
Kyungsoo are aware of the arrival of Luhan directly helped bring a bag of hand papper from Luhan.
"Why buy all this, you think I do not have any food, huh? Very offensive. "
"Hmm, not really. I only help meet the desires of big belly Kai and Chanyeol, you forget that they are in a party, they eat like a starving man. Ha ha ha."
"Hah, you base this. Never change. Hurry up, very cold here. "

Luhan and Kyungsoo faster their steps and went into the apartment Kyungsoo. Inside they went straight to the kitchen to prepare all kinds of food for the party tonight.
During the event this afternoon Luhan told the incident between him and Kris. During this time they do not know if it Luhan and Kris were lovers, they were best friends since Luhan moved to Korea to isolate themselves and continue their education, and happen to live a housing complex with Baekhyun. And it was the beginning of their intimacy. They are one campus, the majors and their houses close together, that's what makes Luhan feel comfortable to make friends with them. Especially Baekhyun.
 
They already think Luhan like a brother. Sharing affection from their mothers for Luhan.

The next day…

Luhan woke from sleep, he opened his eyes lazily, trying to open his eyes wide repeatedly to adjust the light entering the room. He grabbed his cell phone on the nightstand by his bed.
From: Baekhyunnie
"Today we attended a meeting of shareholders in the company of your father, the meeting began at 02:00 KST, before it, came to the Kyungsoo's apartment."

From: Kyungsoo
"Hey slacker! Then quickly get up to my apartment, everything is waiting for you, I know your father would have gone to the office to prepare for the meeting and Kim ahjumma this time will not come so early, right? Have breakfast in my apartment. "

After reading the message from Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, Luhan took the alarm clock from the table behind his bed that shows 07:00 KST.
"True, Kim ahjumma not possible to come to my apartment at 7 am, because Kim ahjumma usually come at 9 am. Father must have been to the office half an hour ago, so sad, there should be eomma that woke me now. Eomma I miss you." Moaned Luhan.
Luhan rush pushed the blanket and went to the bathroom to get ready to Kyungsoo apartment.

======
======
======

One half hour later Luhan was in the Kyungsoo's apartment, more precisely at the dinner table together with Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Kai.
"Baek, where's Chanyeol? He did not come or to the office first? "Asked Luhan.
"Molla, I do not care. I'm lazy to talk about it. "And he said Baekhyun.
Kyungsoo Luhan elbowed arm and whispered "They fight last night, well you know Chanyeol forgets their anniversary and thus eventually. Baekhyun sulk and go directly to the apartment at 6 am. He thought this apartment hotel out casually! Then I tried to contact Chanyeol to take the boy out of the apartment but Chanyeol not dare come here probably for fear of being cursed by Barbie. "
"I hear you Do Kyungsoo! I'm full! "Said Baekhyun while walking to leave the table.
"Ya Baek! Stop sulking! You men are not supposed to be a clever boy like you sulk. I suspect you're actually a man or Barbie disguised as a man, huh?" Says Kai.
"Shikero!" Shouted Baekhyun as he went into his room. (Kyungsoo has five rooms for his friend and himself)
"Wah, seriously. Baekhyun mad like a woman? Shocked me!" Said Luhan.

Finally the three of them continue their breakfast to the sound of the doorbell of apartment interrupt their activities.

[Ting Tong Ting Tong]

"Wait here, spend your breakfast, I'll open the door." Kyungsoo command.
Kyungsoo rushed to the door, and when he opened the door of scenery that appears is ...

TBC