White Lie

Different Life, Different Love

Thursday, 2017.08.08-10.00 KST

Coinciding with this day is a week after the incident between Luhan and Sehun field campus. Similarly week Luhan've not seen Sehun, this strange Sehun suddenly disappears without a word, all the messages are not returned by Sehun, telephone? Never lifted. Actually, what happened to Sehun, all professors and rectors even friends of the basketball club Sehun not know where to go, even he missed his basketball game.

"Sehun-ah where are you? Nan bogoshipo .. "Monologue Luhan.

Yes, Luhan was missed Sehun, because believe it or not she had been like, ah rather he did love Sehun. Since the incident in the field, even if he could he would be grateful to basketball that has hit his head.

But now that he can, what? Sehun disappear there is no news, Sehun father was the same, does not appear in the office did not even attend the meeting of shareholders in the company Mr. Lu. Yet when that's a prime opportunity Luhan came to the company, to simply replace his father to attend a shareholders' meeting in the hope that he could meet with Sehun. But the reality is inversely proportional to his mind.

Wait? Luhan loves Sehun? Are not you both male? How can? You said you are very unlikely to be gay?

All of this could have happened in the world on the basis of the word "love". Love makes a Xi Luhan changed until now, change its position that flatly refused to love his fellow man. But the results are worth it, what Luhan done so far is just a waste of time, her love was shortchanged even he does not know what Sehun love it or hate it?

Tok Tok Tok

"Luhannie, come out I've been cooking meals for you, you've never had a week out of the room, even if you eat, but not every day you spend your food. You're not sorry to see me who cooks for you every day, huh? Come Luhannie ~ "call Kyungsso

During one week, the fourth friend -Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai always accompany Luhan in his house, Luhan now started to shut himself in the room, never went to college, or just out of the room as well he did not want.

"Ya Xi Luhan! Get out! You want to die? Eat quickly, or we will break down your door! "Shouted Baekhyun.

Luhan snorted "Try it if you dare, I'm sure you replace the expensive door of my room".

Baekhyun irritated to hear the answer Luhan, disaaat like this he can still think of the room door? Heol!

"Excuse me, this is a spare key Luhan room" voice of a maid named Hwang ahjumma interrupt intention Baekhyun Chanyeol and kai which will break down the door.
"Ah, Hwang ahjumma, fortunately you come quickly, where the key?" Asked Chanyeol.

After giving a spare key, Hwang ahjumma quickly went to the kitchen to continue in the job. Well this house Luhan only accompanied Hwang ahjumma and 19 young maid, and 12 bodyguards on each side of the house and 5 personal driver who prepared him anywhere.

19 maid? What for?

Hey, do you think the home of a third of the richest businessmen in Korea is like what? Only 1 level house with one door and a garage? Luhan house is magnificent, the house level 2 because it rarely has dominated with glass walls, surrounded by flower gardens and small streams, and the unique entrance to the house is on top then down to the bottom there is a living room and kitchen are very spacious.

12 bodyguards? Heol, who needs?

Since the incident three months ago, Luhan mother's accident, he was more revolted, being naughty, dissident, drunken and love coming home at night, and therefore his father provides many bodyguards to keep an eye Luhan Luhan timidly try to escape again.

Driver? Luhan could not drive?

He can! But now he has a trauma, an accident that her mother died was an accident caused by it. He drove a car to take her to her mother's boutique in Seoul, while the middle of the journey he was busy with a cell phone in front of him until he was not aware there was a narrowing of the road and his car hit a large tanker truck in front of him. And the incident was successfully made his mother died on the spot, in front of his own eyes. Since that time he did not drive because of the trauma, he was always escorted Jang ahjussi everywhere.

After successfully entering the room Luhan with difficulty, they all rushed to Luhan who sat silent on the balcony of his room with a blank stare.

"Luhannie, this has been a week more you see, I do not believe you could be like this just because of losing him."

Kyungsoo direct hit Kai stubborn so he stopped.

"Aw! Kyungsoo! Why did you hit my head, you know it hurt once. Why? I say something wrong? That's certainly true. Ish "Kai sighed.

"Come on, you two stop fighting. Better now we think of ways to make Luhan back to normal. "Said Baekhyun mediate.

Hearing the word "return to normal" Luhan sizzle.

"Tch, what do you mean by the word back your normal Byun Baekhyun! You think I'm crazy? I'm just lazy to see the outside world now, after you lose the encouragement of your life if you could continue your life again? With what, expect the mercy of others so that you can still live? This is not a fairy tale princess. "Luhan said.

"Hah. Okay I give up. Now what do you want? You want us to search for your Sehun it? All I knew he was in Germany for a treatment, I do not know what the name of the disease I do not care who clearly _ aw! "Baekhyun speech was interrupted when Chanyeol hit his shoulder and give deathglare

Oops! It seems Baekhyun let slip for the moment, and it means the chance to live the four of you are at the threshold of the horn.

"What are you saying? Sehun in Germany? Treatment? Sick? Explain what she means to me! "Luhan command.

"Mianhae Luhan, jeongmal mianhae we do not intend to cover all of this from you but this is a request from Sehun to keep everything you Lu ..." said Kyungsoo.

"What secret?"

"Actually, a week ago before Sehun went to Germany he met us at a meeting between the CEO in the company of my father, and then suddenly he said that he had to go to Germany to cure the cancer. He did not say how long he had to be there, but that he was sure it would not be long so he asked us to conceal his departure not only from you but to the campus is also the same. Forgive us, but we already promised her to keep this a secret from you because he was begging Lu. I beg you to understand. "

Luhan feels like a slapped so hard, Luhan stunned to hear the explanation of Kyungsoo, they keep a very important thing from him, and whether Luhan not important to Sehun? To the extent Sehun not want to tell him.

Test
Test

Luhan tears unstoppable fall, he did not understand all this situation and he did not know what to think like anything else now that he knows he only felt pain in his heart. With head dizzy and kept crying, he walked slowly toward the bed, but when a few centimeters away from where she was she was already unconscious.

 
TBC