Flashback Again?

Different Life, Different Love

After hearing all the explanations of Kyungsoo, Luhan can only be a good cry, he did not understand all this situation and he did not know what to think like anything else now, he knew he could only feel the pain in his heart. With head dizzy and kept crying she walked slowly toward the bed, but when a few centimeters away from where she was she was already unconscious.

3 Years later ...

"Luhannie, shortly Shin ahjussi will pick us, make sure your passport and all your belongings in a safe."

"Yes Dad, all ready."

Here he is now set foot. Beijing. He had followed his father to make a business trip here, and Luhan has been transformed into a young CEO for Lu Corporation.

Drrtt Drrtt

Vibrating mark incoming messages on mobile phones Luhan disturbing thoughts.


From: Chanyeollie
       
"Neo eodisseo? Already up in Beijing? We were waiting in Yifan Restaurant as usual, do not be late ".

       
"Ne, I'm at the airport and was waiting for a car to pick me up, let me be straight there. You must miss me, right? ".
 
To: Chanyeollie

From: Chanyeollie
       
"Yes! Not me who miss but here there is someone waiting he says he knows both you and he really wanted to see you here. So hurry up, I'm embarrassed to hear the story continues about you. "

       
"Basic you! Who wants to see me? Looks like I did not have friends or relatives here. Ne, ne arraseo. My car already came 30 minutes I arrived. "
To: Chanyeollie

After typing a message to Chanyeol, Luhan straight into his car and asked Shin ahjussi to drive her to Yifan Restaurant.

"Why did you have to go again? We just until you do not want to take a break? "Asked appanya.

"Gwaenchanha Appa, I just wanted to meet my friends and I'm not alone, there are some things I should talk to them. Appa know themselves when they went to Beijing before me, right? Surely they miss me, kekeke. "Answer Luhan.

"All right, but remember not to fatigue tomorrow we still have a busy schedule. Arraseo? "

"Ne, arraseo Appa."

Arriving at Yifan Restaurant Luhan direct entry and brown eyes moving to look for his friends. Or perhaps more accurately he was curious about the people who wanted to see him. Is he….

"Luhan! Palli! We are here "shouted Baekhyun.

With hasty steps and a strong curiosity Luhan approached the table which was near the window of the restaurant, which has been filled by his friends except two seats were still empty.

"Hey, I'm late? Sorry had a little jam from the airport. "Obviously Luhan.

"No, you even in just 25 minutes of promise. You have eaten? Order something "said Kyungsoo.

"I'm not hungry, I'm here just curious about someone who Chanyeol said earlier, who does want to see me?" Asked Luhan confused.

"Molla!" They replied in unison foursome.

"Eh?"

"We do not know, obviously he was the son of a businessman working together with your company, and he said he wanted to see you after he knew you were going to Beijing, and therefore he long ago had made an appointment with us with a reason to participated welcome you. "Clearly Kai as he is busy with his food.

Luhan mind spinning trying to remember who the people who want to meet him? Working closely with the company? But why of all people, Luhan can only remember one name. Names of people who obviously no relationship with him.

Luhan while struggling with his mind, suddenly came a male figure came from behind Luhan and interrupted his reverie.

                                   

TBC