Because I hate You!

Different Life, Different Love

Male figure came from behind Luhan, instantly makes Baekhyun overlooking Luhan suddenly called the name of the man.
"Hey, Kris. He's here!" Cried Baekhyun.
Felt called, the man directly to the table Luhan and his friends. And not unexpectedly now he has embraced Luhan from behind with very closely.
"Ah, Luhannie, finally I see you again." Said Kris.
Luhan was disturbed by the treatment immediately withdrew himself from the confines of Kris and stood, with the facial expression emotion.
"What are you doing here! Still have the guts to show in front of your nose rod huh ?! Not enough with what you've done to me first!" He shouted emotion.
Along with anger Luhan, all visitors to the restaurant looking towards them with a look uncomfortable. Kris felt cared for and then pulled his hand out of the restaurant although Luhan Luhan been trying to release his grip.
Outside the restaurant a Maybach 62s already parked with a beautiful, waiting for the owner faithfully. Kris pulled his hand Luhan and carried him into the car and immediately drove.
"Ya! What are you doing? You're planning to kidnap me huh? To think you are very low, even you do not want to acknowledge the incident five years ago it? It is your fault and you do not want to be responsible so? !" Luhan explosive anger, now he will not look weak in front of a jerk this. The man who has claimed the happiness of his life. The killer!

=====
=====
=====

Kris slowed and then stopped near the park. Luhan man who had yelled at her before now could only sleep beside him, with a peaceful face. Luhan very beautiful when asleep. Trembling Kris ventured to touch the Luhan's face and down every inch of the surface of the face from the eyes, nose, cheeks, and his plump lips..
Kris sighed, he began to turn the memory in his brain to show a short film that is painful. An event that could make the man she loved walked away without a word.

FLASHBACK

"Eomma, today I'm going to take you to the boutique yes, looks like I'm curious about the latest design eomma this week."
"Aigoo Lu, what's wrong with you, you normally do not like this" mom said Luhan.
"I do not know I'm just curious about your latest designs and eager to take you to the boutique, for almost 2 months I was like do not care about your activities, mian." Said Luhan sluggish.
"Gwaenchana, Park ahjussi can take anywhere I want, do not worry about that."
"Aniya. Anyway, from today I will continue to usher eomma to boutiques, after all I was not busy, Kris had business with his father in office. Kajja we go."


The first 20 minutes everything seemed normal until ...

Drrttt Drrttt Drrrttt

"Huh, who does interfere course!" Complained Luhan.
"Wae? What's wrong Lu? "
"Aniyo eomma, just my cell phone vibrate continuously whether incoming messages or telephone, I'm just lazy to lift it because I want to focus while driving."
"Maybe it was a message from Kris who knows there are some important news." Said his mother.

With a little force Luhan tried to reach into his back pocket and a cell phone to take a break. 35 incoming messages and 27 times the telephone entry of Kris. Everything.
The contents of almost all messages are Kris, Kris asked Lu to quickly reply to the message because Kris will plan to invite Lu dating. And the like did not know the situation he continued to send messages and phoned.

Currently busy with activities and eomma Lu busy with the tablet, suddenly there hooter surprising them. There is a sudden narrowing of the road. Lu reflexes immediately turned the car towards the left and then a large tanker truck was also passed along with the acceleration of Lu car behind the truck and finally the collision was unavoidable.


=====
=====
=====

In short, such that the incident occurred. Kris actually did not realize his mistake or do not even want to realize it. Because it is so heavy load bearing talked about people who say he has killed someone. Indirectly he is labeled as a killer, right? The crystal grain flow from the eyes of the eagle, heavy, unbearable. He cursed himself so stupid to force Luhan's reply brief message because he wants to invite Luhan for a date, and then he did not know if Luhan was on the way.


Although regrettable nothing can be changed, destiny has outlined the incident, the incident has happened and we can not turn back time to fix it.
Not long after waking from sleep lelapnya Luhan, Kris directly hastily wiped away her tears and enforce the agency preparing an attack any of Luhan now. What was verbally abused, beaten, and even kicked out of his own car he was willing.

=====
=====
=====

Luhan woke up because he felt uncomfortable with his position, he began to open his eyes repeatedly, and pulled her hand because she feels very sore. And suddenly he remembered he was in the car, both of you, with someone whom he hated. He turned to his left and found the man was sitting up staring blankly road. Or, worry?
Feel awkward with this atmosphere Luhan dare open sound

"There's nothing to talk again. I hope you understand that I do not want to see you, remember one thing, at any time until I can not forgive and can not forget what you did before. I came down here. Do not you dare follow me, Killer." Said Luhan firmly.

Opened the door and got out, slamming the door violently. Walked towards a bench in the park. He sat there thoughtfully. Met with Kris is that he wanted to avoid, because it met him only will awaken the memory of his mother.
He pulled the phone from his pocket and immediately press the speed dial number 2 "Shin ahjussi".
"Pick me up at the flower garden, 12 blocks from Yifan Restaurant, do you remember my favorite flower garden? Hurry up, I'll wait 10 minutes!" Said Luhan and immediately close the telephone.

TBC