Looking for Me?

Different Life, Different Love

"Hi, Kyungsoo, I came here to look for ___"

Blam!

"Kris is here!" Shouted Kyungsoo

Kai choking food, and Luhan dropped his spoon. "What!" They cried together.

"How did Kris know that I'm here. ! "
"Get to your room, Me and Kyungsoo will hold him, or may go away." Command Kai and walked straight to the door.

Luhan immediately ran to his room and swiftly closed the door before Kris saw.

Blam!

"Damn! How Kris know I'm here, rather kris know Kyungsoo apartment? Hoel. Who's the traitor here? "Thinking Luhan tried to contact Baekhyun.

"Yeobseyo Lu." Luhan shouted "Baekkie, are you in the room? Please help me, Kris here he would find me. I have to go!"

"Of course Kris know you're here, yesterday while in the restaurant, there are fools with The obvious tell our plan and tell Kyungsoo's apartment as well."

"Who?"

"The person is Chanyeol. You do not know if he's stupid? "

"Oh ! Remind me to kill him after this. "

"With pleasure. Now put it this way, it seems Kyungsoo not lock the back door. Do not you check and make sure you do not look. "

Luhan walked out his room and went to the kitchen, he tried to open the back door of the Kyungsoo's apartment.

Klek! BINGO!

"Thankyou God! Okay, Baekkie, you take your car and meet me at the front door. "

"I'm ready."

Luhan immediately ran toward the front door of the apartment, and waiting Baekhyun the hope Kris does not see it.

Tinnnn !!

"Oh, this is my lovely Barbie. Thankyou Baekkie. "Said Luhan when getting into the car and hugged Baekhyun.

"Let me go, stupid. Only Chanyeol may be called me "Barbie". Arraseo! "

"Well, I knew someone who had been reluctant to discuss Chanyeol, but why now you mention his name? I know that you miss him, haaa ?? "

"You want me to save you or I'll scream, so Kris can hear and catch you?"

Instantly Luhan body tensed and silent. Damn, what kind of friend are you Baek. Baekhyun who see it only displays a sly smirk on her beautiful face.

"Good boy." Said Baekhyun and directly run the car.

Kyungsoo's apartment

"I have repeatedly told you right, Baekhyun not here, after all, this apartment is not an apartment Luhan. So, please do you go from here. "Said Kyungsoo growled.


"Or I need help to go? Maybe I have to drag you out the door, huh? "Said Kai.


Yep, during Baekhyun and Luhan busy to escape, Kyungsoo Kai and Kris busy arguing in front of the apartment door Kyungsoo. Kris insisted forced to step in and say that Baekhyun is inside.

"I'm coming here just to meet Luhan, not to argue with you. Please, let me see him. "

Ow, so a Kris Wu apparently also can invoke? Magical.

"This is the last time I say this, Luhan is not here! And now, just leave!" Cried Kyungsoo and immediately slammed the door right in front of Kris's face.

"Arrrgghhh! What should I do Lu? Where I have to find you now? "

Kris was forced to return empty-handed. Stumbling step out of the building. Shortly reached the parking lot, the eagle eye caught sight of a man like Luhan ran into a car. Kris hastily entered his car and followed the direction of departure of the car which entered Luhan earlier.

"I'm sure that is you Lu. I know you more than anyone. Lu I'm sorry, so sorry." Monologue Kris.
 


=======
=======
=======


 

During the journey nobody open single voice, embarrassed by the quiet atmosphere like this Baekhyun finally spoke.

"Where do we go now Lu? Thinking about something great place. "

"Hmm .. Chanyeol's office!"

Ciittt!!!

"Baekkie! What are you doing? I still want alive. Don't do that again!"

"What the happen with you Lu? Chanyeol's office? That's not a good idea I think. You know that Chanyeol and me have a problem, we fight today, and now you want to come there? Do not be crazy Lu. I swear. "

"Hey. Right now don't think about your relationship with Chanyeol, the important thing is me. Chanyeol can help me now. I want to Chanyeol asking some question about Kris. "

"Are you think Chanyeol is Kris's mom? Why you asking about Kris to him? "

"Chanyeol have many relations, many bodyguards, and spy. I know you know what I mean."

"That's all about bull Lu. I'm done!"

"Oh, please. This is the last. And I promise to you I will make-your relationship with Chanyeol can be better from now. I promise."

"Oh, don"t do that Lu, please."

"Please, you want to help me right? Maybe I will give you some clothes by Supreme, Moschino T-shirt, shoes by Nike, and pants by SPAO. Oh, do not forget I have a limited edition by Emporio Armani suits, and I have __ "

"Just shut up Lu! We go there! "

"I know, this is my Baekkie!"

Unbeknownst to them there is a car that followed them from behind, tha's Kris's car! Great once, in a moment he managed to find them, after trailing at the intersection due to traffic signs.

30 minutes to get to the office Chanyeol. And now they've been on the Chanyeol's secretary desk.

"Oh, Mr.Lu. How are you? Can I help you? "Asked the secretary Chanyeol known named Lee Jinhae. A y woman who can certainly make Chanyeol and Luhan  it would be tempted. Unfortunately, they all realized that they were gay.

"Don't do a lot f samll talk. Do Chanyeol is in, or is in a meeting, or he is living? "

"Mr.Chan was no schedule today, so he was in his office." said Jihae.

"Tch, Mr.Chan. I think he will not wear his nickname in this office, indirectly it is a call from me to him at home. And now that mention is the secretary? I was touched. "Said Baekhyun.

"Baek!"

"I'm just saying it, don't be mad!"

=====
=====
=====


Luhan and Baekhyun  entered Chanyeol's room without permission by the owner of the room.

"Ow! Luhan. What makes you come to here. You need me? "

"Yes, of course. Can you help me, I want to ask you some question about Kris." Said Luhan while sitting on a white sofa belonging Chanyeol.

Elsewhere, a red Ferrari car has just arrived in front of the Chanyeol's office building, Kris out of the car and looked at the skyscrapers with wonder.

"What did you come here Lu? Did you have a relationship with the CEO? "

======
======
======

Chanyeol intend approached Luhan, but stopped when he saw Baekhyun standing in front of the door.

"Baek? That's you?"

"Yes, of course it's me? Do you think I'm your secretary? With a y suits, or I mean lingery. And I must sit in front of you, on the table? Like a ? Hoel."

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act like you don't know anything sir, I'm loathe."

"Baek, I'm sorry about our problems this morning."

"Don't say anything to me."

Luhan being a passive spectator can only slowly massaging his brow, and felt his head suddenly become dizzy.

"Hey you two! I came here not to see the household drama. Why do you particularly like serving digusting household drama? "

"Nado! I told you! Don't come here. You always denied!" Said Baekhyun directly toward Luhan, but unfortunately, his arm has been locked by Chanyeol.

"We have not finished Baek, I just want to apologize to you for what happened this morning."

"Oh, please forget that Chan, I've had to think about what happened."

"Wait, you call me what?"

"I call you chan! C-H-A-N! That's the name that I gave to you Park Chanyeol. And now I am very touched when the name was called by your secretary. Gosh!"

"It doesn't matter Baek." Chanyeol  hold Baekhyun's shoulder in order to look at it. "Look, in this world I will never love anyone else, even if it was a woman. Only you are mine Baek, forever. "

"Oh, it sounds like a scene in a drama."

Chanyeol wiped his face with a rough, "Okay, I'm sorry you Baek if there are my behaviors that hurt you. I'm sorry." Said Chanyeol while hugging Baekhyun.

"Yes, maybe I'll consider it."

"This is my lovely Barbie, heum."

See Baekhyun and Chanyeol were making out in front of him, making him rolling his eyes, lazy
.

"Hey! I'm here !! I need you Park Chanyeol. Now! "

"Well, sorry Lu. Okey, now" Chanyeol walking towards Luhan "What you need? "

"I want you use your spy looking for information about Kris. Then, asking about your relations Kris's company. I know the name, eeummm .. ah! WU Corporation!"

"I swear Lu, WU Corporation?"

"Yes, why?"

"Ah, Aniya, keep going."


"Just that for now. Give me information as soon as possible."

Without waiting for a long time, Chanyeol grabbed his phone and immediately press the speed dial 2

"Youl. Can you come to my room? Right now. Thank you. "

Soon someone came into the room Chanyeol.

"You need me Yeol?"
Luhan and Baekhyun busy with his phone amazed, Luhan seems to know the voice of the person. Like someone who has been Luhan search. Could he?

"Yes, take care of some spy who worked for me to find information about Kris Wu, and contact some of my relationship and ask them about WU Corporation. I want the data and the latest and accurate information. Don't doing a mistake. Understand?"

"Ohorat!~ You just relax, and I'll handle it. ."

"Hey, Lu." Baekhyun whispered to Luhan. "What do you think? Why your face so pale?"

Regardless of the question Baekhyun, Luhan turned his face from his cell phone and looked at the face of the person who spoke with Chanyeol.


That face, lips, tongue, and eyes. Is that him?

Accidentally both their eyes met  ....


TBC