CHAPTER 7

My life in Seoul University.

A panting Onew came across my sight as the door shot open. He swiftly wiped beads of sweat on his forehead as he sat on his bed to take a rest.

“What happened to you? Got chased by a chicken?” I mockingly asked. He shot me daggers but he just kept silent. I swallowed hard and apologized about my behavior. He just nodded.

“Seriously, hyung. What happened to you?” His face softened as he looked at me.

“I saw the seniors outside.” I gasped in horror.

“What did they do? Are you okay? Were you hurt?” He shook his head.

“Then what?” I was getting impatient. He just wouldn’t spit it out.

“I’m okay, I’m not hurt.” I sighed in relief.

“Is that so. Aigoo. I almost got a heart attack. So they did nothing to you?” He shook his head.

“Then why were you running?”

“I saw Kangin sunbae beating someone.”

“Kangin?”

“Yes. Kangin is the one who spilled the cola on your food.” I nodded in understanding.

“Then what happened?”

“He was beating a guy to death, as Heechul sunbae was recording the whole scene.” I gasped.

“Heechul?” He nodded again. So he was the one who’s busy looking at his nails while Kangin was talking to me this morning?

“And then.. And then I threw a stone, and it hit Kangin sunbae in the head. He screamed so loudly and I ran as fast as I could. They ran after me.”

“What?! Did they see you?”

“No. It was dark. They didn’t see me.” I sighed in relief.

“Aigoo. You’re a hero, hyung.” He slightly smiled and lied on his bed.

“Hyung.”

“Yeah?”

“Just the two of them? The seniors?”

“Yes. Just the two of them.” I sighed in relief for the umpteenth time and smiled. At least Jonghyun wasn’t one of them.

“Why?”

“Nothing. Yah, hyung! You should change your clothes.”

“Yeah. I guess so.” He stood up and grabbed some comfortable clothes from his dresser. He was heading to the bathroom but he caught a sight of the empty cup of coffee I was holding.

“Yah. You bought coffee for yourself yet you didn’t even got me any?” I chuckled softly and shook my head.

“Sorry hyung. Someone just gave this to me.” He cocked his eyebrows in curiosity and showed his gummy smile.

“Who?” He sing sang.  

“Uhh.. Jonghyun.”

“WHAT?!” I just nodded and looked away.

“HE GAVE THAT TO YOU?” I nodded again.

“It’s okay, hyung. I’m still alive, there’s no poison.” His face softened as he laughed in relief.

“How?”

“I was sitting in the park, then someone suddenly sat beside me. I looked at him, and noticed it was Jonghyun. He said that it was late to hang out there alone, then left. When I was about to go home, I noticed a cup of coffee sitting on the bench.” His mouth fell wide open to my story.

“That’s it? He did that?” I shrugged.

“What do you mean he did that?”

“Well. I’ll tell you after I wash up.”

“What?! Nooo! Tell me now, hyung!” He chuckled darkly as he slammed the bathroom door shut.

“WHAT A CLIFF HANGER RIGHT THERE!”

 

As soon as I heard the shower stopped, I positioned myself beside the door. I chuckled inwardly as the bathroom door slowly opened, revealing a newly showered chicken maniac.

“BOO!”

“WAAAAAHH!” He stumbled on the floor as I was laughing alone to death.

“Such a sangtae. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA!” He picked the dirty clothes that fell on the floor and stood up.

“Hey. Stop laughing.” He gave me a serious look which caused me to laugh at him even more.

“Yah. Key!” He whined like a kid. I just ignored him and continued laughing until I got tired.

“You’re acting like a hyung, then you’ll whine like a kid. How funny can you be, hyung?” He grinned evilly and threw all the dirty clothes to the laundry bin.

“Then I won’t tell you about Jonghyun.” My face fell.

“WHAT?!?!?! NOOOO! TELL ME!! You shou--”

“Why are you so eager to know?” He smiled cockily.

“Just tell me!”

“Really, Key? Why do you want to know?” I quickly shut up and went to my bed. I lied on it facing the wall as I covered myself with my blanket.

“Goodnight, hyung.”

 

 

For the first time in my life, I didn't know how to respond.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Just a short one, before I sleep. :) I'M SLEEEEEEEEPY. GNIGHT. :))

 

OMG. 9 subscribers. O___O

 

Thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate it. SOOO FREAKING MUCH! <3 *do the Yoogeun 'this much' hand action*

 

 

11/22/11. <3