Chapter 6

Seventeen's Summer Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon Pov

 

“Mingyu did you ever live in Busan?”

“Yea, I lived there for a while when I was in like elementary school” the boy frowned his brows trying to remember. “ but Hyung why?”

“Umm, like you remind me of my neighbour when i was young.” Jihoon mumbled out quietly then shyly hid his face in Mingyu’s back.

“Eeekkk!” Squealed Seungkwan “you guys are sooooo cuteee!!!!!” Wasnt till then that the two boys realized that the other 3 had whipped out their phone the second the dare started and were filming while Seungkwan was squealing his commentary (aka feels) at the others but they continued nonetheless.

However, no one noticed Wonwoo’s slightly jealous gaze towards Jihoon at the moment.

“OMG! You ARE Kim Mingyu?!” Jihoon half shouted causing him to almost fall off Mingyu’s back before the tall giant caught him not so gently .

“humph!”

“ow”  “That hurt Mingyu!!” the tall giant loosened his grip on his Hyung.

Sorry Hyung i didn't mean that! Yep I'm that Kim Mingyu!” He announced then the two giggled cutely together (with Wonwoo’s death stare).

The two finally decided to stop when the other three  were complaining about being bored out of their minds, the two childhood friends didn't mind the time together after their long time apart but the other three had found it no fun after they had more than enough footage on their phones to last them a lifetime.

Their game of truth or dare carried on late into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter