Chapter 4

Seventeen's Summer Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

"Seungkwan didn't say a word from when he woke up till now" said Dokyum worriedly to Jihoon.

They just finished breakfast and all the campers and counselors were heading to the bleachers to start their day but weirdly enough Seungkwan was already trailing behind and singling himself out.

"We've only know him for a short while but comparing this to who he was yesterday I don't think this is Seungkwan." Dokyum continued.

"Mm, yea I noticed too, maybe he's just tired today let's see how it goes for now." said Jihoon after they arrived at the bleachers

Then an ash blonde haired guy stepped up at the front and said "Hey guys! Remember me? I'm S.coups!"

Jihoon's head whipped around. His eyes meet with Seungcheol's and he collapsed on the ground laughing.

"Haha-Hyung-hahahah Where did you come up with that???" Said Jihoon still rolling in the grass.

S.coups chuckled "Well, that's a story for another day."

It took Jihoon a good long moment before he could get back into his seat. Then his cheeks slowly started turning the reddest shade ever because he realized that 12 other boys were staring at him and they just witnessed the entire scene. He looked down at his lap and started twiddling his thumbs to distract himself from the embarrassment.

“So, let's introduce ourselves to each other!” Said Seungcheol trying to bring back up the awkward atmosphere "Let’s start from our counselors!”

The same guy from yesterday went first, “Hello, everyone I'm Jisoo from LA." Jisoo smiled sweetly.

Jeonghan was next, “ Hi I’m 1004 Jeonghan, its cause I'm born on October 4th.” he said while playing with his hair.

Last but not least was a cute tall-ish counselor with a slight Chinese accent he said "Hello guys! I'm Junhui but call me Jun."

"OK! Now that we're done it's time for you guys to get to know each other!" Seungcheol said, loudly.

Jihoon groaned, he was awkward in front of people and Seungcheol just eyed him to go first.

"Argh, great." he muttered under his breath before he stood up and said "Hi everyone I'm Jihoon.", quietly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter