Chapter 5

Seventeen's Summer Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon POV

I walked into the air-conditioned building.

"ahh, its so comfortable!! Now time to get back to composing!" I said to myself. There was no one in the computer lab at all except for Jun and Minghao that were chattering away in Chinese in the corner. I  picked a quiet spot in the other corner to put my laptop. My fingers moved to login to my blog without even having to think. ‘Good thing I remembered to grab my headphones before I left!’I put my headphones on and fell into the world of composing and music.

A good half an hour passed by before I saw a blonde puff of hair in the corner of my eye plop into the seat beside me.

'Oh god not him again! He didn't leave a good first impression on me.'

The blonde placed his laptop on the table and opened it to the newest version of LOL. Surprisingly I recognized it even though I rarely play the game nowadays. The door opened again and the youngest, Chan popped in to play with Soonyoung.

"Where did Hansol go?"

"Hansolie went to go talk with Joshua Hyung." Chan answered.

"Joshua Hyung?" Soonyoung asked again.

"It's the LA counselor, Jisoo hyung." Chan said "Hyung can we play yet!?" he asked impatiently.

Soonyoung then grunted a yes and him and Chan logged in as Hoshi and Dino respectively.

'Those are interesting usernames' I thought to myself. But I shook the thoughts out of my head and tried to focus back on my lyrics.

 

Third Person POV

 

The composer tried to block out Soonyoung and Chan’s battle cries (well mostly Soonyoung) but after an hour of ‘Arghhh!!!!”, “Noooo!!! Chan nooo-tttt that!!!!!”, “I’m gonna get you back!!!” he had got nothing done in his music except learn that Soonyoung was even louder and annoying then he thought and that Chan was better at video games than the other. Jihoon was already at the edge of snapping at the two gamers but what brought him over was the over energetic blonde running around the room jumping and loudly announcing the fact that he finally beat Chan for once. Jihoon stood up fuming and all attention switched to him except for a specific boy that was still jumping around. that was the last straw for him and Soonyoung went over it. He took a deep breath then “Yah!” the fuming boy shouted.That finally caught Soonyoung’s attention. “Can’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter