Chapter 3

Seventeen's Summer Camp
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Jihoon's thoughts'

 

Jihoon POV

 

“ Wake up~ Wake up! Wake up~ WaWake Up!~~~~” Seungkwan half sang and yelled. “Jihoon Hyung are you awake yet????? We're late!!!!!!"

"What?" I said still groggy.

Dokyum’s face popped up in front of my eyes.  “HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!! We’re late for the tour Jeonghan was talking about!!!!!”

I jumped right out of bed and got myself ready in 5 mins. We then ran out of the cabin and sprinted down the path to the field. When we got there there was a 2 small groups of boys that looked around my age on the bleachers. Well, except for Jeonghan he was standing there waiting for us.

“Ah. So there are you guys I was just about to go look for you.” Said Jeonghan ‘Come on, I’ll give you guys a small tour of the place.”

We walked across the field to a long building that Jeonghan introduced as the canteen and the arcade behind it. The other building next to it is the computer lab so I can probably still go on my music blog. But the next building is my favorite the practice rooms! It seems like thats going to be the only place I can get some peace and quiet. The small shed next to it was for sports equipment.Then we got back to the bleachers and listened to Seungcheol Hyung talk about like rules and stuff. Then I dozed off in the middle of it…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

-

-

--

----

-------

---

-----

--

----

-------

---

---------

----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter