Goodbye??

I need you

The BTS boys drive up to the airport, still being curious, ____________ looks around and tries to get the memo. He doesn't. Walking into the airport with masks on and shades, it somewhat works, but everyone fan girl there seem to notice them. It was easy because of the hair and the style of clothes they wore. But of course being famous wasn't something new to them and they were used to all the fan girls there. Going up to Gate A, the other boys see you and Jae-Young. ____________is looking down at his phone thinking that it's noone important. He was still pretty upset but was think maybe he should give this "dad" thing a try.

Bias POV:

Why are we here..? Is there someone here for me? Ugh I don't care. I'll just play games. I'll mind my own business. Oh wait the guys are greeting someone. I guess I should go too. Wait, that's..... and Jae-Young. Where is she going?

Your POV:

Does he really not care? I see that he's over there alone. Huh.. I guess I'll leave with Jae-Young on this flight then. We wont be back for a while. It's okay, he needs time anyways. I shouldn't bother him with this. 

Bias: *pushes everyone away* Yah, where do you think you are going with my son?

You: America. You said you needed space anyway. So I'm taking him abroad so he can explore the different places around the world. I want him to be comfortable when he's older if he decides to travel. 

Bias: Why didn't you tell me?

You: I tried. You ran out. 

Bias: YAH.

You: I tried to tell you everything. You ran out the office so I didn't have the chance. Last night wasn't the best night too. And yes, I was there. 

Bias: You care that much for me to follow me to the club? You took care of me last night? 

You: Only for a little bit. I love you dummy. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. Plus, Jae-Young looks just like you so it's hard to even forget, not that I ever wanted to. 

Bias: Pabo.. So here I was all mad and being stupid for this.. 

You: No, you had every right to. I should've told you about Jae-Young. I just didn't want you to lose focus. I needed the right time to tell you. I'm sorry.

Bias: I'm sorry too.. I should've just accepted that he was our son. I just couldn't beileve that we had him. It's been 5 years and he's grown into such a big boy. 

You: Well you know, I didn't let him know that he didn't have a dad. So he knows that you are his dad. I couldn't let him think that it was just me raising him. Of course, I had help but did you really think I'd tell him that he doesn't have a dad?

Bias: Well, I don't know. I mean he seems to know me pretty good. It's been 5 years since. I would've guessed that he didn't know me...

You: Pabo, no. For the longest time I've told him about you. He loves you very much. 

Jae-Young: Appa, are you going with us too?

You: Would you like to come with us?

Bias: What about them?

BTS Member: PABO! It's your family! GO!! Have fun. Spend time with your son. And Wife, now. 

Bias: I.. 

You: I have an extra ticket if you want it. We have to leave soon. 

Bias: I don't have any clothes..

BTS Member: HA, that's why we brought this. It was all your clothes. 

Bias: Woah, thanks. You guys are the best. 

Jae-Young: YAY!!, Omma, appa is going too! Now we'll all have fun together :)

Bias: *picks up Jae-Young* Neh, I'll make sure appa spends all his time with you and omma okay?

Jae-Young: Neh! Saranghaeo appa! 

Bias: Sarangeheo Jae-Young, Omma. 

As the three of you go out the America, the rest of the members watch you guys leave. It's you, _________, and Jae-Young finally on a real and first family trip together. And of course, it was the best time of your lives. Soending each day together and ________ finally realizes that having you and Jae-Young in his life was the best thing that has ever happened. He doesn't regret it, and he also hopes to have more kids in the furture.