Bad phone call..

I need you

It's only the middle of the day and you are at the house site. You get a phone call from Jae-Young's school. He doesn't feel good. You tell the workers go home at 5 but to keep working until then. You run to your car and as you do _________ is outside and runs after you.

Bias: Is everything okay?

You: Neh, I just have a little errand to run. I need to hurry.

Bias: Do you need any help?

You: No, it's okay. I can do it alone. 

Bias: Should I come with?

You: ..... No, like I said, it's really okay. I have to go. 

Bias: .. Neh..

Your POV:

I can't have him go with me to see his son.. It's not the right time. If he finds out he might get mad. 

Bias POV:

What was that..? Is she hiding something..?

You run to you car and rush over to the school. You see Jae-Young and you end up taking him to the company with you. No one was home to take care of him so you have stay in your office. You tell him to rest and you'll be back as soon as you could. The new house didn't need much but it did need supervising. Because you knew that the members would see Jae-Young, you had someone up there with him. You couldn't let _________ see him because they looked just like eachother. You were worried so you rushed back to the office. Jae-Young was okay but he looked really sick and you ended up just taking him home and stayed with him. 

Bias POV:

Who is that little boy? Don't tell me that's her son.. I guess she found someone else..? I'll just take a peek in the room. *walks into the room* This kid looks like someone, I can't think of who though.. Well whoever's kid he is, she must be lucky to find someone. Maybe I'll just move on.. 

Jae-Young: Omma.. 

You: Neh?

Jae-Young: Someone came into the office earlier.. He looked like appa..

You: Huh? That's silly, no one was supposed to go in there.. 

Jae-Young: Unnie left for a phone call and then some guy came in. He looked at me and was talking to himself. I don't know who he was though but he looked like the picture of appa you gave me. 

You: Ahh. Did he say anything to you?

Jae-Young: No, but he kept saying that I looked like someone. But I was falling asleep when he was saying it. 

You: Adaso, I'll have to ask him when I go back to work. I'll be staying home with you for a little bit. 

Jae-Young: Omma, you have to work.

You: No, sweetie you're more important right now. I can't send you off anywhere until you get better okay?

Jae-Young: Neh omma.

The next couple days you stayed in with Jae-Young. The BTS member are at the studio practing for their comeback stage. But of course __________ can't concentrate and the other members remember the day you left him and wonder if that's the problem again.

BTS Member: Yah, what's up? Seem down again like 5 years ago. 

Bias: No, I'm just confused. I feel like I'm missing something in my life. 

BTS Member: Like what? ________? She's still here. If you didn't realize, she's our manager.

Bias: I know that.. But she has a son. And I'm just trying to wonder who it could be.. 

BTS Member: Aigoo, pabo. It could be yours. It's been 5 years after all. 

Bias: Eh? Mines? 

BTS Member: Neh. If you'd just remember what you did that night. 

Bias: Hmm. 

Ever since _______ had the talk with one of the boys it got him thinking about what happened that night and it finally hit him that her didn't use one and it was the last night he saw you. He didn't you to actually get pregnant so it was a shock to him. But he couldn't think it through because he didn't hear anything from you and wasn't sure if it was true. The only way for him to know is if he waited for you to say anything to him. So the waiting game began.