What he doesn't know.

I need you

It's been about a week since ____________ left on tour and your break up. You never felt to sick before in your life. You realized that the night you and with him, he wasn't wearing a . You didn't think about it thenn becaues you wanted to feel the real him. You went to the near by clinic and had a check up. The nurses had examed you and told you it was only about a week or so that you were pregnant. You knew if you told _____________ he would be worried sick and would come back. But you had to let him focus on his singing because he just started it. Of course it hurt you a lot that you didn't want to tell him but you had no choise. As you left the clinic, you were happy that it was him. He was the father of your child. After you figured that out, you began to do something with your life. You changed your major for school and needed to make money to support you and your baby.

Your POV:

I'm having his baby.. This is great! I have to get my life together to support us. I have to tell him... But not now.. It has to wait. I can't tell him while he's busy doing things for his singing. The band needs him, I can't let something liek this get inhis way espeacially because I just found out myself. I'll keep this a secret for a while. I can't tell him yet. 

Bias POV:

I wonder how she's doing.. I miss her.. I wonder what she's been up to.. Should I call her? No.. I can't. Not yet. I need to finish what I started here and be able to suppport her if I want to be with her in the future. 

 It was hard for you to do it alone but you could mange it. Since you had your parents you relied on them a lot to help you. You didn't move back but you had seen them a lot. You told them about your baby and was ready to give up a lot for it. Within the next couple of months, you had studied realy hard and graduated earlier then you expected. You were pretty much ready to do what you can but you didn't go on further because you hit early labor and was at the hospital for quite a while. _________ had worried a lot about you. He had always wondered what you'd been up to. He couldn't forget you. __________ had tried to call many time but you changed your number so he couldn't. Of course it made you both sad but it happened. 

After hitting labor, you took care of your baby boy most the time. Once he grew up you had to either put him in caycare or just had your parents watch him. Of course it was hard to mange working and being with you baby but it worked out in the end. You knew you could become a great mother if you tried your best. You knew you were and it wasn't much of a challenge once he was in preschool. It worked out really well and you were happy and proud.