New house in the making!

I need you

You: Jae- Young! Are you ready for school? We have to go sson.

Jae-Young: Neh omma! I'm coming. 

You: Aigoo, your shirt is wrong. 

Jae-Young: Opps. Hehe, I'll fix it! (Fixing the buttons on his shirt)

You: Ready? We've got to get going.

Jae-Young; Neh. 

You and Jae- Young leave the house and head for the car. He's 5 years old and he doesn't know where hsi dad his but he at least knows who he is. He always just thought his dad was busyand was just working a lot. You didn't want to tell him what really happened because he was only 5 years old and he wouldn't understand. So that was the story. 

Jae-Young: Omma, can i ask you something?

You: Anything sweetie. 

Jae-Young: Are you going to see appa today?

You: Hmm, maybe. I'm not sure. Wae?

Jae-Young: I'm just wondering. He's never home so he must be super busy. 

You: Ahh, I see. But you're right. He's always very busy. He has to live with some of his other workers because it's easier for him to get to places. 

Jae-Young: Wae? Are they a team?

You: Neh, it's better for him to stay there with them since they go to the same places everyday. 

Jae-Young: Adaso. I wish I could see him once. 

You: You will one day. Because you grow up you will see him. I'll make sure of that okay? I promise.

Jae-Young: Neh omma. Sarangehaeyo ^^

You: Sarangehae. Have fun at school okay?

Jae-Young: Neh. *kisses you*

You: Annyeo! I'll be back to pick you up!

*He waves back and goes inside.*

As you drive to the company, you think about what Jae-Young said. You knew it was wrong to not tell him what _______ really does. But because he was busy singing that's all you could really tell him right now. It's been 5 years since you split and it was hard for you to tell him how everything happened. But Jae-Young always knew he had a father and was okay about it. You also knew that it was about time you told him about _________. You first had to tell _________ about Jae-Young. The only problem was that you didn't know how to tell ________. 

You arrive at their company and of course it was raining a little bit and the umbrella was with your son. You had to run in your heel to the door. Once at the doors, tou were pretty wet for being such little rain. Someone shows up with a towel and you knew those hands anyday. You bowed to thank him and left to the meeting room. You took something out for him and it was the blueprint for the layout of the house and each room. After you left, ___________ tried to go after you but his legs were stuck so he just turned around and went to the dorms. He couldn't find himself to go up to you and ask anything. _______ wasn't scared of you he was just scared that your feelings would've changed or that you found someone else to be in love with. 

Bias POV:

I want to talk to her. Her layout is more then what we wanted.. I should thank her for her kindness. She really did a good job with this. I need to go. I can't move though. Huh I guess I'm just too nervous. 

Your POV:

Of course he's the one giving me this. I'll use it and I mine as well give him this layout. I wanted to wait for all of them but I'll just give it to him and I'm sure he'll show it to the rest of the members. It was still nice to see him up close. 

In the office you exlplain the plan on making the house better to their manager. The house was literally down the street and was bigger then expected. But since the house was able to fit all of them and their expectations, you had them also take a look. All the boys loved the house. It was time for them to move out the dorms and into an actual house. Since the house wasn't ready, you need help installing a lot of new housewear and other gadgets you got them. They wanted to help but couldn't. It was a surprise for them and had to be perfect until the day they moved in. 

BTS Member: Noona! Do you need help?

You: Nice try. You can't help. It's not ready for you guys to see yet. 

BTS Member: Wae?? I won't tell I peeked.

You: Nope. Sorry! *laughs* It's not fair for you to look before the rest of the members. 

BTS Member: Aigoo. Noona, you're the best! Doing so much for us. Must be hard to do it alone. 

You: Thanks. No, it's easy. I like doing this stuff. It's fun. 

BTS Member: You're amazing noona. 

You: Oh stop. It's easy because I know what I want already. 

BTS Member: Neh. Thanks again. I'll see you later?

You: Neh. Bye bye! 

As one of the BTS member leaves, you realize how much time you put into their house to make it as their liking. You knew the boys pretty well and had to make this house perfect for them.