Duty calls.

I need you

At this point in your life, you had your baby to take care of. Taking him to school everyday was a joy for you. it made you who you were today. Of course, with the help from your parents. It has been 5 years since you last saw ___________. You became more sucessful with your career and so did he. You knew that your company had done many thing for theirs but that wasn't the reason why you inteaded to go there. The job you have was offered to you and you took it.

Today was the day you went to his company and renavte the building. They needed way more rooms and lots more space. It was owned by your company and you became the ceo. You made it so far in life and you were proud. It was amazing how things had changed. 

At __________ company, you felt nervous. You looks somewhat changed and had forgotten the fact he was there everyday. As you walk inside, you see the boys. You greet them but there's one that stares at you the whole time. You knew it was him but didn't have the time to look back. You had to look around and see what needed to be fixed. 

Bias: Ya, who is that girl? Is that the new CEO? She looks like someone I used to date. 

BTS Member: I think so. I heard she got her postion just a couple month ago. She was really good. 

BTS Member: Well whoever she is, she looks good. She reminds me of someone. 

Bias: Ya, how long has it been since she's been in their company?

BTS Member: About 5 years, Wae?

Bias: Nothing. I think I know who that is.

You walk with other employees and dare not to look back because you knew it was _________ standing there. You were working so you didn't want to look back and notice he was looking at you. Even though it hurt you couldn't do it because of work. As you walked around with everyone else, the member of course had to come because you needed their input on how the rooms should look. Your company was also working on the new dorms being made for them. It was your job to get their input on that too. You wanted the house to look nice and big for them. 

You: So, how do you guys want your room to look like? How big? Since there are seven of you guys there will be one room thats going to be a little bigger. 

Bias: We want this. (Hand you a "blueprint" of the house.)

You: Anyone else want to change or add anything?

BTS Member: Hmmm, how about this?

You: Okay, anything else?

BTS Member: We'd like a lot of space and for the rooms, at least a bathroom in each one. And maybe an extra one in the living room space. Sure we want the house to be big but you can only do so much. But do you best! Fighting Noona!

You: Yeh. Hmm. I'll take these in and see what I can do. I'll send you a design to show you. 

Bts Member: Yeh. Thank you. See you soon too btw. 

You: Bye bye.

You leave and _________ watches you walk out. You were nervous, but the members were so nice and caring it was something you couldn't forget about them. You knew thatthis house had to be great for them to live in. 

Bias POV:

What is she doing here.......? Is she a new manager at out co-company? Woah. What happened? Idk how to react. Now she's talking about our house. I'll tell her what I want first since I can barely talk to her. It's been so long.. I miss her. But I'm glad that I got to see her and she's doing well. 

Your POV:

He's looking at me. It's a little weird. I'm not used to it but I guess it shouldn't bother me. I'm working. I need to act professional. I miss him.. I can't look at him. He'll know.. But it's nice to see him doing well.