2015 - 21.06 night

Thr33
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyoon looked confusedly at her mom and Krystal while Amber and Krystal just stared at each other., 

Pictures from the past played inside their minds.

Amber remembered the rain, the pain, how much her heart hurt that night.

Seeing Amber reminded Krystal of the night she wanted to forget, she never thought she'll be seeing her again.

All those years, all the thing she wanted to say, all those disappeared as she saw those brown eyes.

 

"Mom?" Jiyoon touched Amber's hand. 

Amber shook her head and looked at the confused look on her daughter's eyes. 

"You guys know each other?" Jiyoon looked at Amber and Krystal.

Amber placed her hands on Jiyon's shoulder and smiled "Ah yes, we went to the same school as we were little"

"Really?" Jiyoon's eyes went big

"Yeah" Krystal's smiled to the girl.

 

They tried to be as normal as they could, but there were too many unsaid words, too much unspoken pain, Jiyoon as twelve but she was always a sensitive girl. She felt the tension between her mom and her new friend. After dinner, she said "Mom, Unnie, I just realized I forgot to do my math homework. Do you guys mind if I go to my room?"

Amber looked at her daughter, she knew Jiyoon never forgot her homework. She knew Jiyoon must have felt the awkwrdness between her and Krystal.

"Let me go with you to your room" 

"No need, Mom. You just stay here with Krystal Unnie. I'm sure you guys have a lot to catch up" the girl went to Krystal and hugged her tight "I'll see you again, Unnie, roght?"

Krystal smiled and hugged the girl back "Of course"

"Promised?" 

"Promised" Krystal the girl's hair

"Good night, Unnie"

"Good night"

 

They went to the living room, Krystal sat herself on the couch while Amber went with her daughter to the stairs "You don't have to come with me, Mom. I'm just going to do my english homework"

"I thought it was math" Amber teased

"Oh.. yeah, both" Jiyoon smiled awkwardlyFine..." Amber nodded "Hey, kiddo" she called her "Everything is going to be alright"

Jiyoon smiled "I know, Mom"

"Good night"

"Good night"

 

Amber waited until her daughter went inside her room. She combed her hair with her fingers and took a deep breath before went back to the living room. Her feet felt like they were made or iron as she went to Krystal. She sat herself next to her and they stayed silent. Both deep in their minds, wondering what the right word to say.

But there is no right word.

 

Amber took a deep breath and so did Krystal. 

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry"

"Soojung..."

"Josephine"

They looked in each other eyes

"Soojung... I'm sorry"

"Josephine, I am..."

"Please, I need to say this." Amber looked at the woman in front of her with pleading eyes "I am so sorry. I should've stop you from going inside that hotel. I should've tried harder even if you didn't want me to. I did run after you, but I was too late. I rang the bell again and again, I bang on the door, I called your name, I begged you to come out but the door stayed closed. I rang even more and the security dragged me out. They threw me in the rain, I waited the whole night but you didn't come out. Some people found me with high fever the next day and took me home"

Amber continued "I was sick for days, as I got better, I went to your home, but your mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter