2015 - 29.08

Thr33
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Uncle Eric"

"Hey, Jiyoon"

"Yo, Uncle Kwon, What's up?" Jiyoon waved to the guy who grinned and waved back

"Good, kiddo. Looking sharp today" he said

"Always..." Jiyoon joked and ran through the crowd

 

"MOM" she shouted as she saw Amber from behind

"Heyyyyyy" Amber lifted her and spun her around "Wow, look at you. So pretty"

"You like it? Krystal Unnie did my hair"

"I love it. You look like a Princess. And the dress is gorgeous" Amber spun her daughter to admire her look

Jiyoon giggled

"Is that lipstick I see?" Amber pretended to be shock

"Noooo, it's lipgloss but it has a little pink touch to it" Jiyoon explained to her mom, "Unnie said it's not the time to wear makeup... yet"

"Right she is..." Amber nodded "Where is she anyway?"

 

Amber turn around to find her friend but there is no sign of her

"Oh, she went back to check if she locked the car already. She is so nervous. Unnie said she never attended a high-class concert like this"

"High-class?" Amber laughed "It's just a concert"

"Well, that's what she said. She never had to wear a dress for a concert before. Wait until you see her mom, she looks like a Goddess" 

"Really?" Amber pretended to be cool about it but her heart did skip one or two beats thinking how pretty Krystal must look in a dress.

"I think I better look for her" Jiyoon said and dashed back to the exit.

 

It was two weeks after Krystal and Amber went back to Mrs.Han and consulted with her the best way to unsealed the adoption record. They decided through the family court, it would take longer but Krystal decided it was the best way. No matter how much pain her parents caused her, she didn't want them to be called to court as criminals with kidnapping. They will be called as witnesses instead and she hoped they will change her mind and helped her unsealed the record. 

 

After filing the case, things kinda calm down a bit. Amber and Jiyoon insisted that Krystal stayed in their home, saying that it would be convenient for Amber if she knew someone is taking care of her daughter when the Nanny not home anymore.Because of the concert preparation, she might have to come home late. So Krystal did. Today is finally the concert. Amber had to leave earlier to see if everything already finished and ready for the concert, while Jiyoon having fun playing dress up with her Unnie.

 

"Mom! I found her" Jiyoon shouted making Amber turned her head.

Amber already imagined how beautiful Krystal will be in a dress, but the second she laid her eyes on her, all her imaginations were all understatement. Krystal was so much more beautiful that she could have imagined. 

Amber gulped to calm her heart, she was certain everyone in the room can hear her heartbeat.

Krystal waved and smiled awkwardly as Jiyoon practically dragged her to Amber's spot. She could feel all eyes on her.

"Hi," she said

"H...h...h...hi" Amber stuttered and instantly covered her ears because she knew they already turned red.

Jiyoon stared at Amber and giggled silently seeing how she reacted seeing Krystal

"Sorry," Krystal said "I couldn't remember if already locked the car"

"It..it's...o...o" Amber took a deep breath "Okay" she finished her sentence

"You don't have to be nervous, Amber. You are going to do just fine. I watched your rehearsal once and you are going to blow their minds" Krystal said reassuring, thinking that Amber stuttered again because she was nervous about the concert

"I don't think it's the concert that makes her nervous" Jiyoon answered with a big grin on her face. Krystal blushed a bit at Jiyoon's words.

Amber kneel down to Jiyoon and showered her with kisses to stop her from teasing "Owwww, mooooommm, stop, stop, you are ruining my dress" 

 

 

"I hope the dress is okay," Krystal said nervously "Everyone else dresses up so well"

"It's fine," Amber said, looking at Krystal fondly

"If I knew that it's this fancy, I would pick another dress" she's fidgeting

"You look beautiful, Unnie." Jiyoon took Krystal's hand, noticing how cold her hand is "Right, Mom? Isn't she beautiful?"

Amber never stopped looking at Krystal and said with adoring eyes "Yes"

"See?" Jiyoon grinned "Mom thinks so too"

"Thank you" Krystal felt her face reddened at Amber's words and the way she looked at her

 

"Amber!" A voice from behind said "It's time"

"Ok," Amber said and lifted her daughter "Wish me luck, kiddo"

"Have fun, Mom. It's going to be amazing, I knew it" she hugged Amber and kissed her on the cheek

"Good luck" Krystal smiled to her friend

"Thank you. And thank you for taking care of this little monster and making her a princess tonight" Amber jokingly pinched Jiyoon's nose. Before Amber left, she leaned forward to Krystal and whispered "Don't worry too much. You look perfect"

Krystal saw how Amber rubbed her reddened ears as she went away.

 

Jiyoon took Krystal with her to the VVIP seats, greeting everyone on their way there. Every at K-Arts knows who Jiyoon is and of course everyone is eyeing the beautiful lady with her, some whispering, some already gossiping if she has a relationship with Amber, if Amber broke up with Min. Krystal tried to ignore all that but did feel uncomfortable as she saw Min sitting on the row behind her. She nodded a little and smiled awkwardly at the sharp gaze Min gave her.

 

The concert was amazing, Krystal watched one rehearsal and she thought it was already awesome but the concert was just... she couldn't even find a word to describe it. A standing ovation at the end, Amber bowed to the crowd and the curtain closed. Krystal felt so overwhelmed that she even shed tears and wiped them hurriedly.

"Let's go" Jiyoon took her hand

"Where to?" Krystal followed her 

"The afterparty" 

"What?"

"The afterparty, it's at the other hall. Invitation only"

Hearing the word party made her nervous, she was never good with mingling. She didn't know anyone but Jiyoon and Amber, she does know Min but let's just erase that, she has her doubt that Min would even want to talk to her. 

Her eyes wandered looking for Amber but couldn't find her. Krystal was grateful that Jiyoon never left her side.

 

"Hey" Krystal was relieved as she heard the familiar voice from behind

"Hey" she smiled at Amber who already changed her clothes into something more casual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter