Drabble 3: Injured

Gwi x Hye Ryung stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: Aftermath of Hye Ryung getting hit by an arrow

——————-

Hye Ryung made her way sluggishly to her bed, her injured back ached with each movement. She was starting to regret her actions earlier in the day. She had changed into her sleep wear, already deciding to forgo visiting Gwi that night. It was a long walk to his underground palace and she was in no state to make that trek alone. 

Blowing off the last candle, she settled herself on her bed and fell into slumber. She probably got in a few hours of sleep before she was awaken when she heard the doors of her room sliding open. 

She was startled but breathed a sigh of relief as she realised it was just him. “Did something happen?” She asked as she tried not to struggle too much to sit up.

“You didn’t come tonight… I was bored,” Gwi drawled, walking around her room. He had good eyes in the dark and did not bother lighting any candles. The moon was shining brightly outside her room and Hye Ryung could follow his figure as he did a short tour. 

He suddenly inhaled deeply and paused. “

You’re hurt.”

“That is why, I thought it was best to not visit you tonight,” Hye Ryung clenched her fists, she remembered that the scent of her blood could drive him into a frenzy.

While her scent pricked his nose, Gwi snapped himself into control. He slowly made his way to her and crouched down in front of her. She tensed, unsure if he would finally sink his fangs into her. 

“Are you in pain?” he asked in a soft whisper that surprised her. 

She nodded silently and in a flash she was up in his arms. She gave a small whine that made him flinch. He looked down at her pained expression and frowned but said nothing. With a blink of an eye, he carried her to his lair. 

Carefully placing her down on his bed, he went to fetch something from his chest of drawers. 

“Strip,” he ordered, holding a knife in one of his hands. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter