Drabble 2: Nurse me

Gwi x Hye Ryung stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary:Sequel to “Missing”. 

 

She knew he was fully recovered since the attack, although he certainly did not act the part. Hye Ryung’s eye brows twitched in annoyance, looking at him sprawled on his large bed, demanding for her attention. 

“My lord, please…” She pleaded. 

“I already said that I am in no shape to move.” 

“Lies”, Hye Ryung hissed in her mind, “you were fine last night when you whisked me away for a midnight stroll.” 

Forcing herself, she gave him a small smile, “It is best that you have your meals in the dining hall.” 

“Bring the food here,” he demanded, “I’m only in the mood for eggs.” 

“It is not proper to have your meals in bed.” 

“Says who, I make my own rules, don’t make me repeat myself.” 

With a defeated sigh, she left to fetch him some rolled eggs and a pair of chopsticks from his dining hall. When she came back, he had moved to sit up in his bed, he only had his outer robes on and it had pooled around his waist. 

“My lord, please put your clothes back on.” 

“It’s too hot,” he shrugged, patting a spot on his bed. 

Hye Ryung gave another sigh and placed a plate of rolled eggs and a pair of chopsticks on the same spot he indicated and moved away with grace. 

Gwi stared at the spot and back at her, as if confused, “this is not what I wanted…” 

Hye Ryung was about to lose h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter