Missing

Gwi x Hye Ryung stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: A missing Gwi causes Hye Ryung to be in a frantic.

Based on ep7, after the fight with KSY

She was worried when she could not find him at his underground palace. Usually the vampire could be found waiting for her on his throne, sometimes even at the dining hall drinking. She checked every room and did not find him in each one. 

She waited for hours but he did not show. It was getting late and she had to return to her own quarters. She decided to check again in the day, seeing as how he should be in his bed sleeping. 

The sun rose the next day and Hye Ryung quickly left for his lair. Again, no one was there. She was getting more worried now. The sun has already risen, where could he be? He would be rendered immobile if he did seek proper shelter.

Pushing away her pride, she even asked her father about of he knew where he was. Disgusted that her father merely shrugged her off, Hye Ryung decided to spend her day waiting for Gwi in his lair. 

She took her mind off him by reading the pile of books left on the side of his throne chair. Hours crept by and Hye Ryung soon dozed off. She was soon awakened by the sounds of the gates opening. In her dazed mind she could only feel happiness and relief at seeing him, but as she regained her senses, she saw that blood was dripping off his robes and he was staggering just a little. 

“My lord!” She gasped, rushing to his side. “Fetch me the medicine and some blood from the storage,” he ordered, moving to his throne on his own. Though he had just drank from a fresh kill, he needed to replenish his energy before he lost control of his desires and attacked Hye Ryung instead. 

When Hye Ryung came back, Gwi was already seated on his throne, with his inner clothing removed. Her eyes were drawn to the huge gash on his chest and the cut on his cheek. He took the cup of blood from her, drinking it in gulps before he allowed her to come closer. 

She started to dress his wound, sprinkling the medicinal powder on his chest first.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter