Chapter 7

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

Today I woke up in a very bad mood. Bomi was lecturing me all day long about me should took a good care of myself, and Namjoo didn't even try to stop her, even when I said I've had enough of her lecturer and tried to go to sleep, she couldn't get enough of yelling at me which made me regret letting them stay for the night.

And last night when she finally shut and go to bed, she left me alone drawn in my mind. I can't help but to think about both Naeun and Chorong-unnie. They are like a total opposite. Naeun with her cheery and warm personality, on the other hand Chorong-unnie was like a block of an ice which is so hard to melt. I try to remember about what happend between us 3 these past day.

I remember the first time that I look at Naeun I feel amazed that she could live on her own and not complaining about anything even when live get hard, but I must admit that i don't feel butterfly on my stomach or I feel warm when I'm with her, instead I feel like I want to protect her because she has suffer enough, just like I wanna take care of my sister that I never have.

On the other hand, when I'm with Chorong-unnie, even when I heard that she has a cold personality and hard to approach, but all I feel is warmth and comfort. Like I want to stay with her all the time, like I want to spend all my time with her and melt her heart so she wouldn't be this cold and alone.

I looked at my ceiling and try to digest everything before finally close my eyes.

That's when I realized how I feel about both of them, there's this one person that plop into my mind when I close my eyes, her beautiful smile, face and the feeling that she gave me, it made me realized that she's the one.

The one that I want to know more, the one that I want to be close with and the one that I really need to see the next morning when I woke up.

“I’m not going to lose you this time.”

I keep that thing in my mind as drive my car to Naeun university.

 

Naeun POV

Today is the day when I have to pay for my tuition, even when I get the scolarship I still need to pay some amount of the extra tuition that I get.

As I was about to go out and go to the bus stop, I saw Eunji unnie running toward her car in hurry and drove away as fast as she could. I don’t even got a chance to approach her or even say hi to her, I wonder what make her in a rush like that.

Shrugging my shoulder, I quickly go to the bus stop not wanting to be late.

As I arrive on the bus stop, I see her.

She’s always there whenever I go to the bus stop. Sitting in silence while chewing her gum, she’s wearing a high school uniform which I recognize from the elite high school near my university. She always play her phone and close her eyes like she was enjoying every moment spent in her life. She’s beyond beautiful, though I got to admit that she didn’t look that young considering she’s actually a Highschooler. But that didn’t made her less beautiful, she looks mature and cool instead.

When the bus arrived, She is the first one to get in and sit in the very end near the window.

This girl is full of mystery I tell you.

One time, I got home really late and when I got on the bus on my way home, she was the only one in there. As I sit on the very opposite from her not wanting to disturb as she was too focus drawing something. That time I was so tired that I even fell a sleep, and when I woke up there’s a paper on my lap.

It’s a hand drawing, and when I looked closely I realized what is it.

It’s me.

The mysterious girl that always sit on the very on of the bus, she drew me.

When I remember that time, I could feel my cheek burning as she suddenly looked at me and wave her hand at me while smiling at me.

I approach her hastily as I don’t even know her name, she ask me to sit with her for the very first time after all this time.

I can’t help but wonder what suddenly make her change her mind and ask me to sit with her like this.

“You must be wondering why I asked you to sit with me right?”

Omo. What’s with her? Did she could read my mind or something?

“I can’t read your mind. It was just written on your face.”

I widen my eyes in surprise, this girl seriously creeping me out.

“I’m sorry for being creepy, that wasn’t my intension. My name is Hayoung. Oh Hayoung.”

She smile at me warmly reach out her hand, waiting for me giving her a handshake.

“I’m Naeun. Son Naeun.”

“I believe that we have seen each other for quite sometime now Naeun-ssi. I’m sorry that I never approach you earlier before.”

“Then what make you change your mind?”

She looked away from me, and I could swear for all the money that I got in my account. I saw her blushing, but why?

“I-I saw you yesterday.”

I look at her with a confuse look.

“What?”

“I saw you yesterday. With a girl. In her car.”

I try to remember what kind of event that she was actually talking about. Ah! She must saw me with Eunji-unnie yesterday, but what that has got to do with this?

“Ah.. I was with a friend of mine yesterday, but what’s that got to do with you talking to me right now?”

“Because I’m jealous.”

I widen my eyes and blush so hard, what the heck is she talking about.

“I like you first. Ever since I saw you in this this bus, and it’s been a year since I start liking you. I thought just by looking at you from afar it’ll be enough for me. But when I saw you yesterday,I know that I should do something.”

My jaw drop,my eyes widen, and my mind went blank. Is this girl seriously confessing her feeling for me right now? And she had been liking me for a year? This is ridiculous.

“W-wait. I-I don’t think this is the right time and the right place to talk about this matter, maybe we could talk about this later when I finish my scedule, we’re always get on the bus on the same time anyway, so maybe we could talk about it on the other place later.”

I have to get out from here now, afraid that someone might actually could heard us, I believe that the wisest thing to do right now is asking her to talk about it somewhere else, that’s why I ask her out after class.

“Fine with me. Meet me at the bus stop as usual, then we could grab some coffee while waiting for the bus. See ya later Naeun-unnie.”

She smile at me and wave her hand which I respond with a nod.

She really is something else, I wonder how should I respond to her confession later. She’s so young, if I reject her just like that I might actually hurt her feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter