Chapter 6

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

 

"Chorong unnie!! wait, no, Chorong unnie!"

 

i was running like crazy to chase after Chorong unnie. i was so shocked when she ran away from my apartment just a while ago, she said that i am just somebody that she just knew today.

Well, i know that it's true but i can't help but to feel disappointed when she said that. Now that i try to chase her, she seems to be a runner or maybe it's because my sick body i can't even catch her and she's gone by the time i reach my apartment's lobby.

 

 

 

"Yah Jung Eunji! Stop right there you stupid idiot!" Bomi is yelling at me like a mad person and obviously angry.

 

"Don't you know the word stop? do you even realized that you just woke up after fainting? i'm seriously so mad at you right now Jung! Get a grip of yourself will ya?" Bomi was trying to help me balancing my self because i felt a little dizzy after running after Chorong unnie.

 

"I'm sorry Bom-ah, i-it's just she  left me just like that, and she didn't even call me Eunji, she freaking call me Eunji-ssi like a complete stranger."

Both of Bomi and Namjoo look at me with a big question written on their faces.

"Well, I have been living for 22 years now unnie, and as long as i know if you just met someone like less than a day, it's pretty normal to call that person formally and i don't even find it weird if you're practically a stranger."

I try to understand the meaning behind Namjoo's words. It's true, i just met her today,i don't even know anything about her beside she's older than me, she's a Park, and she's majoring in Art.

Then why i feel so sad when she called me formally and not warmly call me Eunji-ah, and why did I feel so sad when she said that we're nothing. And most importantly, why do i feel lonely now that she's not here with me?I don't understand any of these feeling right now, it made no sense at all, Oh God this is crazy.

"Park Chorong what are you to me exactly?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Chorong POV

 

 

"Oh, Naeun-ah wae?" Naeun's calling me when i was waiting for my bus to come.

"Unnie, where are you now? How's your tour with Eunji unnie, did you guys get closer to each other?"

i heard Naeun said those words with an obvious curiousity, especially when she asked about Eunji.

I know that they like each other, I could see it in both of them when they look at each other. Naeun is pretty and clever, she's perfect for Eunji. Just thinking about that, i could feel that my whole body became hotter and i could feel that my eyes are getting wet.

"Come on Park Chorong, you know that they like each other. It's your own fault that you feel so attached to her, why are you foolishly fall for a stranger that you just met, why does it feel so hurt right now? you know you shouldn't feel this despair when she doesn't even think about you not even for a minute."

"Unnie? Are you there?Are you alright unnie?"

"A-ah, so-sorry Naeun-ah i'm at the bus stop right now i can't hear you clearly I-I'll call you later okay?"

I'm sorry Naeun-ah, but I t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter