Chapter 3

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a nice morning for Naeun, she prepared herself up before she went to the collage.

“Oh! Unnie!” Naeun saw Eunji was drinking some coffee in front of her house.

“what are you doing here Unnie?are you perhaps waiting for me?” It was kind of surprised Naeun that Eunji was standing right infront of her house this early morning.

“Well,not excatly, i just had some exercise and decide to come her and kindda wanted to asked you to have breakfast together, but i see that you’re going somewhere?” Eunji smiled at Naeun and sip her coffee again.

“ah, Mianhae Unnie, but i have class now, i need to go to the collage.” Naeun felt disappointed, she wanted to spend her time with Eunji, but she also can’t absent.

“It’s fine Naeun-ah, that’s great, why don’t you let me drive you there?”

Naeun widden her eyes, she didn’t expect Eunji would ask to drive her, ofcourse she likes it, but she doesn’t want to be a nuisance for Eunji.

“n-no unnie, you don’t have to do that, i can just take a bus, thank you unnie but i don’t want to be a burden.” Eunji smile and shake her head, instead of respond to Naeun, she just drag Naeun with her.

“you’ll never be a burden, come, you’ll be late.” Well Naeun don’t have a choice doesn’t she?

 

 

 

The ride to the collage was quite, it wasn’t awkward, they enjoy some music and Naeun enjoy it when Eunji sing along to the music, Naeun can’t help but realized how beautiful Eunji’s voice is. Even without Naeun realizing, they have arrived.

“Thankyou unnie, i really don’t know how can i ever repay you unnie. And, by the way unnie, if you have time, why don’t you just come with me and walk around here for a while?” Eunji thought that it wasn’t a bad idea so she agree with Naeun.

They were just walking around the collage, Naeun said that she’ll introduce Eunji to her bestfriend later.

“She is a great person unnie, she’s like my sister, very beautiful too, but don’t underestimate her just because she looks young, actually she’s older than you unnie.” Eunji just smile at Naeun, she looked at Naeun feature she still don’t get it why Naeun didn’t realize how beautiful she is while the whole campus were looking at her in awe.

 

 

“Naeun-ah!” A girl with cute looking feature walked up to them.

“Unnie!” Naeun great the girl with a hug before turning to Eunji.

“Eunji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter