Chapter 1

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one POV

 

     EUNJI

         Some said that if you got money, then you can get everything. well, Eunji doesn't think so. She's the first daughter of Jung enterprise which mean she's very rich and basically can get anything she want. But, love is a different matter, never did in her life she met someone that was loving her for who she really is, what they want is her money and fame. 

         Eunji feels lonely and she really needs to find her right one, so she decided to buy a new apartment which was far smaller than her house. she's determine to find her soulmate who is not after her money. Eunji is an open minded person, she also have nothing againts same relationship, as long as they really love each other.

        Eunji works as a librarian in the small library near her apartment she has been working for a month now. Eunji also not that kind of girly person, she prefer to wear that kind of comfortable clothes rather than classy girl like, she likes her life and she's determine that she won't be back home unless she find her right one.

 

 

     NAEUN

           Son Naeun, the goddess that was punished to be born as a human or so that what her friends said. she is really the definition of beauty itself. her raven black hair and fair white skin makes her even more beautiful. But, even goddess has her own flaw, she is very quite and timid toward her surrounding. she's smart, she received schoolarship but she's also very poor, she has to work as a cashier in the convinience store near the library. her parents passed away in an accident, she's alone in this world so she has to do anything by her own,  but she  didn't feel small of anything, the fact that she's alive is a bless in her life and she love every moment of her life.

 

 

 

    CHORONG

            Falling in love is something tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter