Chapter 4

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong and Eunji wander around the campus while sharing some story about their life, Chorong found Eunji as a smart and diligent woman who works as a librarian, she thought that Eunji might be from a middle class family because Eunji said that she lived alone in here and have to works.

Eunji also found Chorong as an interesting person although Chorong seems to be a little bit cold toward her friends but Chorong keeps telling Eunji some jokes and makes the atmosphere between them comfortable and Eunji clearly enjoying it.

”hey look!that’s park chorong right?how come she laugh so brightly like that?i can’t believe it, the so called ice princess just laughing so brightly like that!”

One of the boy that saw Chorong and Eunji felt amazed by those scene, Chorong rarely even smiling to the other,but now He saw her laughing and definitely looks pretty.

 

“damn! Who’s the one beside her?she’s hot!” The other boy spoke up as he saw Eunji.

“But, wait. Why does she looks familiar?I-Im sure i have seen her before,b-but where?”

After eyeing Eunji for a while, the boy finally remember and he was so schock, he ran to eunji and chorong just to make sure that she’s the one that he meant.

“Y-You are J-jung Eunji a-aren’t you?” Eunji was so shock, she just didn’t even think about the possibilities to be recognize by other, without a second thought she grabbed chorong’s wrist and drag her rather harshly, Eunji was so afraid if the boy will tell chorong who she really is, so she just drag chorong to her car.

 

“W-wait, E-eunji.”

Chorong felt her hurt, eunji’s grip is more than enough to left bruist to chorong’s wrist, but chorong keep silent and just followed eunji behind, until they arrived at eunji’s car and quickly left the building.

“I-I really am s-sorry unnie, i-i didn’t- wait! Oh my gosh what have i done!Unnie! look at your hand, I’m hurting you unnie!” Eunji stopped her car and held chorong’s wrist, she clearly saw the bruise that was left in chorong’s wrist.

“it’s okay eunji-ah it’ll heal soon, i’ll just put some bandage and it’ll be fine.”

“No unnie, please let me treat your wound.”

Eunji gave chorong her puppy eyes and pout her lips, chorong blush madly when she saw eunji being too cute like that, so she just gave up and agree with eunji.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter