Chapter 2

Falling Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody POV 

 

        "Naeun-ssi may i know what you're up to in this pretty late night alone? you know, it's dangerous for someone as beautiful as you are walking around like this?" Naeun can't help but blush madly. " I think you're not in the right place to say that Eunji-ssi, I mean you're also alone right?" Eunji just laugh and grab Naeun's hand. "Come, late me take you home." 

         Eunji is a stranger to Naeun and vice versa, and it's weird that Eunji grab and drag Naeun just like that, but what even weirder is, Naeun held unto Eunji's hand even more thightly. They walk hand by hand in comfortable silent. "what do you for a living Eunji-ssi?" Naeun can't help but asked, she want to know more about the girl whose hand were interlocking with her right now. "Ah! I'm a librarian, well I pretty much enjoy it, being surrounded by people that keep their manner and voices quite well." Eunji smile at Naeun again while telling her story. "Are you a student Naeun-ssi?" "Yes, I'm and I work part time in the convinience store infront of the library." They seem to be closer after knowing the fact that they work right infront of each other.

 

 

         "This is my house." Naeun said while she pointed at a very small basement near Eunji's apartment. Eunji thought how could someone like Naeun live in this kind of place that she called home. " Would you like to come in? I know it's nothing compare to your place, but it's home" They smile to each other once again before finally get in into Naeun's place.

 

         Eunji thought that Naeun's place was pretty nice, despite the house was small for even both of them to be together in that place but still Eunji like it. "Here Unnie, this all I got I think." Naeun serve Eunji a cup of tea. "But seriouslly Unnie, I never thought that you're older than me." Eunji just shrug her shoulder at it. "Well,I personally think that I look older though." Eunji said before she sip her tea and say thanks to Naeun. 

        "Naeun-ah I gotta be honest with you, I seriously can't help but wonder why a pretty girl like you live alone in this kind of basement? No offense, but I do really think that being alone in this kind of environment is kindda bad for ya though." Eunji really think that being lived alone in this kind of place is a great mistake that Naeun ever made. This place was never save for Naeun, someone could easily broke into the house, and in winter Eunji couldn't even imagine how cold it would be in here. " I know Unnie, but I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter