House of the Dead

S E A S O N S

 

A/N;

Italics = thoughts. Thank you so much for your love and support for this story~ /insert happy tears/ lmao (⌒▽⌒) Here's another chapter! I hope you're all having a nice day! Enjoy my loves <3

 


 

 

 

"I DO NOT want to ride that! And you guys can't make me!" you crossed your arms as you were in front of the 'House of the Dead' ride.

 

"Oh come on unnie, just this once pleasee?" Minah pouted, doing her infamous pouty face aegyo.

 

You playfully glared at her, "I am NOT falling for that face again maknae."

 

"Puh-leeeaassee unnie this is gonna be the last we promise!!" Yongbin joined, pleading.

 

"'Puh-leeeaassee' isn't a word you ." You stuck your tongue out, "And didn't you say that the last time we went to an amusement park?"

 

"A-ahh yeah I did.. BUT we swear this is the last one. Please unnieeee~" Yongbin pouted.

 

You groaned, "Ugh not you too?!"

 

You looked at the two of them and sighed, "Fine. But you PROMISE that this is the very last time you will let me ride one of those-" you pointed at the ride, "and you will buy me my favorite wintermelon bubbletea later. With extra jelly."

 

They nodded excitely and dragged you to the entrance of the ride. The line wasn't long so in a matter of seconds, the three of you were at the very front. You swore you can feel your heart beating out of your chest from pure nervousness.

 

"Yaay we're next~" Minah claimed. You playfully rolled your eyes. "Ah, I'm sorry miss, it's only a two-person ride." said the operator.

 

"Oh I see, it's fine I'll just wait for them outside." you smiled, but the operator disagreed.

 

"That won't do miss, you're already in line. It's very unfair for the other people who lined up." the operator said.

 

You sighed, there's no escaping this "Okay." You looked at your friends, "Just wait for me at the exit okay? I'm still getting my bubbletea!"

 

They did a thumbs up and went on first to the ride. The operator proceeded to find a single rider.

 

"Are there any single riders there?"

 

You heard a familiar chattering and saw that the boys that you were looking at a while ago were at the same ride as you were in. You quickly looked away in hopes that none of them recognized or knew you were looking at them before.

 

"I'm a single rider."

 

A hand shot up and you widened your eyes as you realized that it was the guy that knocked all the bottles sometime ago. The one with the pretty smile. You looked away and shook your head. Pabo, what are you saying.

 

"Jihoon-ah you're so unfair you get to ride the ride first." you overheard one of his friends say. So his name is Jihoon.

 

"Pabo. One of us will be left alone because we have an odd numbered group of guys." he raised his brows, "And you don't want the maknae to go alone again, remember the last time?" he said as a-matter-of-fact.

 

One of them chuckled, "Let it go Soonyoung, he's right." he gave a smile at the other guy.

 

"Fine." the other guy huffed.

 

"You a single rider young man?" the operator asked. The guy, or Jihoon, nodded at the operator.

 

"Okay, right this way please." the operator ushered both of us to the small car that's waiting for us near the very entrance of the ride.

 

You clutched the seat belt as soon as they were placed on top of you. "I am seriously getting my bubbletea after this." you muttered.

 

You heard a faint laugh from the side and looked at the guy beside you. "What's so funny?"

 

"A-ani, it's nothing. You were forced to ride here, am I correct?" he asked. His voice is nice too.

 

"Umm yeah. I'm actually terrified of these rides." you shyly smiled at the person beside you.

 

He smiled, "Well if it makes you feel better, you can hold my hand if you want."

 

You looked at him weirdly, "Thanks, but no thanks. I am capable of taking care of myself."

 

"Besides, why on earth would I hold a strangers' hand?" you laughed.