Jumpscares

S E A S O N S

 

You gripped his hand tight as the two of you were nearing the of your ride.

 

"I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO KILL THOSE TWO WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE" you screamed, eyes shut tight and your head hung low.

 

The person next to you laughed, "Won't hold a stranger's hand huh." he teased, looking at his almost black and blue hand.

 

You glared, "Shut up." and quickly shut your eyes again.

 

Throughout the whole ride, all you did was curse and yell at everything, even though you had your eyes shut the entire time. 

 

The guy was laughing at your reactions and was teasing you everytime a jumpscare appeared.

 

"Alright alright, I'm sorry." he chuckled, "But look, we're almost done with the ride."

 

"Really?" you cracked an eye open and saw that the ride was indeed coming to an end. "Oh thank god. I survived." you said, fully opening your both of your eyes. 

 

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

 

An ear-piercing shriek was then heard from the outside the ride.

 

"HOLY MOTHER FATHER @&%^*?*%!#" you screamed at the bloody head that suddeny dropped down from the ceiling.

 

The guy laughed a hearty laugh, "You should see your face right now. It's hilarious!" he continued to laugh.

 

"Those two are so dead." you said lifelessly as the ride was really ending this time.

 

You realized that you were still holding his hand so you quickly let go of it.

 

Out of the corner of your eye, you thought you saw him frown a bit.

 

He chuckled, "I think I lost all the blood on my hand."

 

You laughed nervously, "Heh. Yeah, sorry about that."

 

"It's fine." he smiled.

 

Without thinking, you said, "You look good when you smile." . What am I saying.

 

He widened his eyes and blushed, "I-uh.. Thanks, I guess." he shyly scratched the back of his head.

 

"A-ah you're welcome." you saw that it was time for you to get off the ride so you quickly got off the small car.

 

"Well, I'll be going now. My friends are waiting." you smiled him.

 

He got off the car and nodded, "Sure. I'll just wait for my friends to get off. Hope you have a nice day!"

 

You grinned, "You too! And sorry again about your hand! Bye!" you waved and went to your friends.

 

He waved back and watched you walk to your friends and chuckled as he saw you hit them both. 

 

He looked at his hand and muttered.

 

"I don't really mind at all."